+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
dmitrych said:
I agree. At this stage, this "next to next :)" information makes more sense to me also as people just started sending applications but later (may be mid next month), these columns will not be as relevant to be kept together and can be switched back As Is again.

Over to Admins to decide.

Hi guys. Actually, this is exactly what I wanted to discuss with everyone.

First, regarding the column order. Initially I thought the same, the columns should be in chronological order. But then I realized if I move the "Application received at CIO" column to the same place where "Receiving time" column is now, it will be rather inconvenient to scroll horizontally all the time between the "NOC", "Visa Office" columns and the "Application received" column - these 3 columns (maybe arguably) contain the most interesting information now.
Do you believe it's not an issue and it's still better to move the "Application received" column to the left of "Receiving time" column?
Feedback from everyone is welcome.

Next, about row sorting. I've used the FSW 2013 spreadsheet sorting order as a reference, and also it seems to be convenient when applications are sorted by their status, then by NOC, and then by Received date. Looks logical to me, but again, feedback from everyone is welcome. Let's ask and see what most people prefer.

And don't forget - there's sorting filters available, in the menu: Data->Filter Views. You can choose your own favorite filter from them and use it :)

Also, sorry for some bugs - currently the person who updated their information last is placed to the end of the list, due to specifics of how Google Spreadsheets refreshes formula results. I'll try to find a workaround.
I'll also think how to resolve duplicates issue - looks like default Google Form behavior is buggy and under some circumstances it creates duplicates even when someone edits their info using an edit link.
dmitrych, you are a champ. +1 :)

rameez748

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014 signed by JOHN
Nomination.....
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable for NDVO
IELTS Request
along with documents
File Transfer...
Not Applicable for NDVO
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
11-Sep-2015
last year ECA was introduced and all had done their ECA in May or after.. this year, many are ready with that.. so it would be earlier this year though cap is 1000 for 2132 compared to last year 300 n august 2013.

so worried a lot....

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
mani1611 said:
Hello,
I am a Software Engineer.
I have done Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication. And i am working in an multinational IT company. Have a work experience of 17 months.
I have chosen NOC 2174(Computer programmers and interactive media developers 2174) to apply for 2014 Cap

But i am not clear about my eligibility,
Below is what is stated at www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC for NOC 2174

Employment requirements:-

1. A bachelor's degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component
or
2. Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
3. Specialization in programming for engineering and scientific applications requires specific post-secondary study or experience.

As mentioned they are asking for significant programming component. i do had (in my 4 semesters of B.tech) programming components but not significantly(but i do had a good working experience in it).

i am also eligible for NOC 2133 (Electrical and electronics engineers) education wise, but not work experience wise because i believe they require work experience in Electronics and comm. based work.

So please suggest me whether i am eligible or not for NOC 2174.

And I have not started with my application and yet to give IELTS and ECA. I will give my IELTS in May.
Will i be able to apply before cap for NOC 2174 gets filled?

Please give a reply
Thanks
Experience matters. If no experience in 2133, not eligible. Personally, I am not positive about 2174 to go longer. Take a look at 2173 for your eligibility. Good luck!

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
Hello all,

My application was received on 7th.

Good luck to all...

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
rameez748 said:
last year ECA was introduced and all had done their ECA in May or after.. this year, many are ready with that.. so it would be earlier this year though cap is 1000 for 2132 compared to last year 300 n august 2013.

so worried a lot....
Don't worry Be happy. Have faith in yourself and your destiny. Do the right things, results will be in your favor. Rock on!

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
indresh83 said:
Hello all,

My application was received on 7th.

Good luck to all...
Thank you :) and good luck to you too.

roaming

May 8, 2014
Hi Admins,

Will you please add me to spreadsheet which I cannot open because of company's firewall.. NOC 2173, package sent on May 3, signed by Mike on May 6 10:02am

Thanks!

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
jayeshaminnew said:
the one with good relations :D
+1 Jayesh :)

Give reference of your immediate supervisor or a manager who is reliable. He should respond to any queries to your visa officer, just in case a query is placed

All the best :)

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
My thoughts on the spreadsheet are as follows:
  • Leave "Application Received at CIO" where it is, for exactly the reasons you mentioned of having to scroll horizontally. This column is one of the most important ones right now.
  • If something was to be moved, I'd say move the "Application Sent Date" to the right of either "Application Received at CIO" or "Days since app. received", preferably the latter. This would make it easier to see at a glance the length of time between sent and received, for those who want to know, with the focus still being on the receipt date (and rightfully so).
  • I don't believe at this particular point in time, "Receiving time" is as important (though it may become more so later on), and so can remain where it is. If it is to be moved, I'd suggest immediately to the right of "Application Received at CIO", so people could quickly see where they stood in terms of receipt of their application on a particular day.
  • With regards to row sorting, I think how it is done now is indeed logical and best left that way.

Keep up the excellent work you've been doing dmitrych.

dmitrych said:
I agree. At this stage, this "next to next :)" information makes more sense to me also as people just started sending applications but later (may be mid next month), these columns will not be as relevant to be kept together and can be switched back As Is again.

First, regarding the column order. Initially I thought the same, the columns should be in chronological order. But then I realized if I move the "Application received at CIO" column to the same place where "Receiving time" column is now, it will be rather inconvenient to scroll horizontally all the time between the "NOC", "Visa Office" columns and the "Application received" column - these 3 columns (maybe arguably) contain the most interesting information now.
Do you believe it's not an issue and it's still better to move the "Application received" column to the left of "Receiving time" column?

Next, about row sorting. I've used the FSW 2013 spreadsheet sorting order as a reference, and also it seems to be convenient when applications are sorted by their status, then by NOC, and then by Received date. Looks logical to me, but again, feedback from everyone is welcome. Let's ask and see what most people prefer.

And don't forget - there's sorting filters available, in the menu: Data->Filter Views. You can choose your own favorite filter from them and use it :)

Also, sorry for some bugs - currently the person who updated their information last is placed to the end of the list, due to specifics of how Google Spreadsheets refreshes formula results. I'll try to find a workaround.
I'll also think how to resolve duplicates issue - looks like default Google Form behavior is buggy and under some circumstances it creates duplicates even when someone edits their info using an edit link.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
dmitrych said:
Thank you :D
Another +1 from me. It required a lot of time to dedicate for helping other - may god bless you.

monika3142

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Dear senior..few queries...please help...
1) would it be appropriate to write ''till date'' with pen after printing d background declaration form as it is not giving any option to write words....till now i have written 05/2014 as i will submit my file in may...will dat work
2)....n i have one more query...I lived in UK for a year i already got the PCC for that...but PCC from India will take a month....so i will not wait for it ....n submit it with UK PCC....wat should i tick in the checklist ...yes or no...and should i attach a letter...dat i will submit India PCC later on
3) does d photocopy of passports and resident permit card need to b notarized (as my spouse n i lived in UK he has work permit card)
4) as we are providing reference letter in original containing all d info like duration of employment,wages and duties and all....so do we have to provide experience letter as well....as my experience also has d same info like d reference letter....dey both are same in content
5) is it essential to be currently working to apply for FSWP 2014...i am noc 3142

please please help

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
dmitrych said:

Put the columns exactly as the process flows during the life cycle of the applications. End to end.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
My wife doesn't have her Birth Certificate (I am the principle applicant, but i am claiming relative marks through her),

IN Lieu of her Birth Certificate, is her Secondary School Certificate enough (Have her DOB and Father Name) or Affidavit is also required. Anyone, specially Senior Member who have experience of sending just the Birth Certificate.

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
ankit1703 said:
Seniors 1 query,

I have sent my file on 5th May from India and should reach CIC by 8th May.
I would be completing 4 yrs work experience in the desired NOC on 10th May.
So would they still count it as 3 years ? or they count it as 4 years because by the time they will access the file it would be Mid June ??

Kindly respond ??
Seniors, Please respond

Status
Not open for further replies.