+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadaapp

Apr 29, 2014
Hi All,

I send my application for Federal Skilled Worker Immigration application category. But My application cannot be tracked by the mail service.
It cannot be known yet that my application is lost or has reached. I cannot know before a week what has happened to my package.

I want to send another application.

Can I send another application ?

What happens if I send another application and both of the application reaches to the office ?

Can you please guide me.

Thanks

zahidul_h

Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigzyy said:
Yes. Copy of very educational document you have including Degrees, Certificates & Mark sheets. Do not forget to include original ECA report.
I have to include all educational documents? Is it mentioned in Guide700, Document checklist or any forms? please reply. I am to send the application package tomorrow. I have only included ECA report with my application package.

Manishsb

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-09-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-09-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013, passport in hand 15-10-2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013.
ankit1987 said:
Hi, any guess on category 4011 (University professor and lecturer) ? I mean potential time for cap reaching?

I guess its not a hot category.

Plz share ur thoughts.
You are correct its not hot category. you should be good this year..Good luck.

Manishsb

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-09-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-09-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nov 2013.
canadaapp said:
Hi All,

I send my application for Federal Skilled Worker Immigration application category. But My application cannot be tracked by the mail service.
It cannot be known yet that my application is lost or has reached. I cannot know before a week what has happened to my package.

What happens if I send another application and both of the application reaches to the office ?

Can you please guide me.

Thanks
I would advise just wait. Try to get tracking information of the package.
When did you sent it? sometime it takes time to kick in tracking info.

Did you sent it by courier or post mail?

randev

May 5, 2014
jayeshaminnew said:
No one can say it 100% sure, but yes you can expect it to be doubled. Let's see how many applications CIC updates regularly.!
I think applications for the "hot" NOCs will fill up as quickly as they did last year, if not quicker. Here's why I think so:

Take for example, NOC 1112 - Financial Investment Analysts. Last year, the quota for that category was filled about 22 days after applications were opened on May 4th. What prevented the cap being reached sooner was that last year was the first year that CIC introduced the criteria that all foreign degrees need to be evaluated whether they were equivalent to Canadian credentials. That delayed many people's applications, especially those that did not get theirs evaluated by WES.

This time, however, many who did not apply last year because their quota was reached by the time they got their credentials evaluated or were rejected because their caps were reached are likely to have all the relevant documents at hand. Hence, I expect at least some NOCs, and especially the "hot" NOCs such as 1112, 2174, etc to fill up quick, if not quicker than last year.

Manishsb

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-09-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-09-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nov 2013.
ankit1987 said:
I would be ready with docs in mid july. Is it okay?
I think you should be good, but since you have 2 months in hand from now, i would suggest try to send all other required documents in the application like Police clearance certificate from all the places (outside your country) you lived for more than 6 months..this way you will have less waiting time for your application decision.
Good luck..

kajola

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Motoguzzi said:
Hey Buddy !

I logged in to just warn you against this, I lost my chance last year because I applied for 2 NOCs Don't do that. You have to choose one. I lost lot of time money last year because of this. Hope it helps you !

Regards
Hi.. Thanks a lot Motoguzzi. :)

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Sorry mate! its really unfortunate, but one of the requirements is ORIINAL ECA AND IELTS. You may have another original copy of ECA but IELTS only issue ONE ORIGINAL COPY. Best recourse is PUSH the COURIER service tell them that you will bring enough bad publicity on social media etc etc.

canadaapp said:
Hi All,

Can you please guide me.

Thanks

karthikm

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-03-2019 (ITA)
AOR Received.
05-05-2019
Passport Req..
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2020
LANDED..........
15-03-2020
kunalap said:
I just found out that my NOC showed up this year. I am very surprised. I had given up last year.
I fall under 2172 - Database Administrator.

Problem is, I am back home only by May 15th. After which I start the ECA part and then the IELTS part.
I had filled out forms in 2010 already in hard copy - so filling the forms wont be a problem :)

My questions are:
1. How long is the 2172 expected to take to fill up? I'm guessing I won't get in this year. But thinking of still preparing stuff his year. I might take up to July to get everything ready. Is this a HOT NOC?
2. For me + wife + 2 year old kid - How much bank balance do I need to show? I am from India. And I have a apartment on my name - does that help?
3. I should use WES for the ECA, right?
4. I have MS from US univ. Do I really need to submit Mumbai Univ. BE matter to WES? I'm guessing yes but still looking for confirmation.
5. Does anyone have experience with Mumbai Univ. BE marksheets attestation? Where? Who? How long? Cost? :)
6. Do I need to do HSC and/or SSC certificates attestation too from respective boards? I have BE + US MS like I said.
7. IELTS date I am getting is for 7th June - I go for General Test right? Again, just looking for confirmation.

Thanks a lot in advance.
1. depends on applicants, might not be able to guess
2. approximately 10Lakh - 18090 CAD
3. You can use Univ of Toronto or WES.
4. It is advisable to submit both your degrees and get them evaluated
5. No idea
6. Attestation from the board is not required for SSC & HSC - but get them attested from a notary
7. GT is the required test. you are right.

thanks, karthik

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Manishsb said:
I think you should be good, but since you have 2 months in hand from now, i would suggest try to send all other required documents in the application like Police clearance certificate from all the places (outside your country) you lived for more than 6 months..this way you will have less waiting time for your application decision.
Good luck..
That is right! Will do that!

randev

May 5, 2014
randev said:
I think applications for the "hot" NOCs will fill up as quickly as they did last year, if not quicker. Here's why I think so:

Take for example, NOC 1112 - Financial Investment Analysts. Last year, the quota for that category was filled about 22 days after applications were opened on May 4th. What prevented the cap being reached sooner was that last year was the first year that CIC introduced the criteria that all foreign degrees need to be evaluated whether they were equivalent to Canadian credentials. That delayed many people's applications, especially those that did not get theirs evaluated by WES.

This time, however, many who did not apply last year because their quota was reached by the time they got their credentials evaluated or were rejected because their caps were reached are likely to have all the relevant documents at hand. Hence, I expect at least some NOCs, and especially the "hot" NOCs such as 1112, 2174, etc to fill up quick, if not quicker than last year.
Adding further, I think it is not in your best interests to be complacent and assume that you have more time this time around because the cap is larger. Gather your documents and lodge your application as soon as possible, but don't sacrifice accuracy.

Good luck!

LJROY

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-04-2015
Interview........
TL: 14-04-2015
Passport Req..
DM : 12-05-2015 PPR: 13-05-2015
LANDED..........
soon

have you applied for the same?

canadaapp

Apr 29, 2014
Manishsb said:
I would advise just wait. Try to get tracking information of the package.
When did you sent it? sometime it takes time to kick in tracking info.

Did you sent it by courier or post mail?
I have sent by Post with 1-3 day guaranteed delivery. I have sent 29 April that has to be reached at May 2. I have called post office they open the inquire. They said It took five days to reply on my inquire. They have update the tracking info on 29 April. After that there is no updated on tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.