+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

debjym

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Hi Mish, got the ans from guidelines :)

a) assets (min) - 11837
b) liabilities - 0
+

c) Settlement funds - 11837

a) Assets
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of fixed deposits, savings accounts, pensions, etc.

b) Liabilities
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of real property mortgages and any other personal debts.

c) Total funds available for settlement in Canada
With consideration to your total assets and liabilities, indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of unencumbered, transferable and available funds that you have for settlement in Canada.
mish said:
put 00 over there

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
rohan85 said:
People have made me nervous about CC payments.

Did anyone from India get his/her CC charged last year ?
So many applicants from your country got their CC charged last year....but please if you can afford it....use a draft....you can sleep after using DD provided you are okay in other aspect.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
So many applicants from your country got their CC charged last year....but please if you can afford it....use a draft....you can sleep after using DD provided you are okay in other aspect.
Fully agreed.....

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
kollins said:
Which Indian bank's DD is considered to be the best?

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohan85 said:
I suggest you to use Indusind Bank... They have separate section to answer your queries about remittance... Many bank do not provide this service for international DDs... You will require to know about your DD remittance to understand whether you application is accepted or not before getting PER by tracking other applicants in the forum...

osxyang

Apr 29, 2014
zahidul_h said:
@ ashif_eee

Dear Vai,

I have applied FSWP2013, but application returned due to CAP reached.
The explanation letter they provided to me have no UCI number (or any client identification number) on that. Just my name and mailing address.
But of the returned documents on the GENERIC APP FORM- IMM0008ENU, on Question 3, they write a 8 digit number. This number do not work when i try to see my application status as per CIC website now.

My question is do i have to put that 8 digit number with my this year's application (GENERIC APP FORM IMM0008, Question3)??

Same concern as me, please advise!

puzla

Jul 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys!

I have maybe the most stupid question ever :) , but here it goes:

On some forms it says tha twe have to TYPE or PRINT in black ink.

If I'm filling my form on computer then I have to print it in black ink, that I get.
But if I'm filling my form by hand does that mean that I have to write with black ink pen or can I fill it with blue ink pen?

Thank you!

aliabdul

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
osxyang said:
i have the same concern as now i look to apply under 2281 however i applied for 2147 last year. Provided UCI # is handwritten. Do they really keep a track of previously written job duties as i am about to modify it a bit to better suite to 2281 ??

Confused. Pls help.

puzla

Jul 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
osxyang said:

Your application was returned because CAP was reached - CIC didn't start processing your application so that's why you can't see any information when you try to check status with your UCI number - I think that you can see info only if the processing of your application has started. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

ary

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
01-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
22-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Interview........
waived-off !!!
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2015
LANDED..........
06-07-2015
I have a question on PCC. Is PCC required for all the applicants including dependents below 18 years?

dp_2014

Apr 30, 2014
my sister got her PR for canada in Feb 2014(this year), They will be landing there on 13 May 14.
I can show their landing status + PR status as residency proof.
Birth certificate as relationship proof.
Bank Statement + Mobile bill as proof of residing .
I will be applying my application in 1st week ofJune.
Can i claim their points under - Adaptability section-relatives in canada.

zahidul_h

Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puzla said:
Your application was returned because CAP was reached - CIC didn't start processing your application so that's why you can't see any information when you try to check status with your UCI number - I think that you can see info only if the processing of your application has started. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
I think they store some information like- NAME, PP number, DOB, Nationality (my guess based on the tick mark on my returned forms)

aliabdul

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
puzla said:
if CIC didnt processed it (due to CAP limit) then how come they wrote UCI # ? I am not going to change anything from my last submitted docs except a bit of modification in job duties to better suite it to 2281 as compared to my previous app for 2147.

is it ok ??

puzla

Jul 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ary said:
I have a question on PCC. Is PCC required for all the applicants including dependents below 18 years?

"You and all of your family members who are 18 years of age and older and who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens will have to provide:

a valid police certificate, or
police clearance, or
record of no information. "

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
rohan85 said:
I'm sure applicants from your country can respond better as I have never live there.
I'm sure you can walk into any leading bank in India and make enquiries.
Ask if they can make Draft for you in canadian dollars.
Usually in my country,you are expected to have domicilliary account in foreign currency to raise the draft.
Please visit your leading banks and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.