+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Amitraj1978 said:
Guys,

can you provide details.can i start filling the forms or should wait upto 1st may(can they change forms).
can i write my job details on on plain paper with clear explaination.its hard to get it job details from HRD in my bank.

Regards,

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

P3142

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13 May 2015
coolcoral said:
Hi

Anybody tried downloading Form IMM 0008 E Generic (March 2014). PDF file is not getting downloaded. Erro msg is repeatedly getting displayed since yesterday in my two computers (1 is new just 5months old). Anybody successful in downloading this newly updated form?

Regards

Hi
You save the form in your computer (I mean download). Open it again. Few forms can be seen in that way only.

Jhanvi

Oct 20, 2013
I m glad you enjoyed it ;)
can2174 said:
On the lighter note for the first time i enjoyed reading post here. You guys added some spice... Lol.

Guys chill, no need to argue. Nobody is perfect. We are here to help each other.

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."
thanks asif for prompt response..i ll give you =+1

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Amitraj1978 said:
thanks asif for prompt response..i ll give you =+1
Many thankssssssssssssssss Amitraj1978 .... :D :D :D

akhil39245

Aug 19, 2013
Windsor
Category........
Visa Office......
Banglore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-05-2017
Doc's Request.
12-05-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
22-08-2017
hi seniors,

i am planning to apply in fsw 2014.but i have some query.

my noc 2132,i have 2year work experience,i have took date of ielts 21 st june and wes in process,i will plan submit file in july first week.

till july cap reached or not?i am worried about this.

pls help me.

my emloyer regret my reference letter request.in this case what i shoud doo.

pls help me

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
coolcoral said:
Hello!

My wife is a Principal applicant.

On my (as a spouse) 10th standard mark sheet, some spelling mistake in my name. All other certificates from 12th onwards, proper name is there. Is it OK, if I skip to enclose 10th Certificate and instead enclose notarised birth certificate, as a proof of Birth certificate, to avoid confusion to the officers.

Please help.

Regards

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I must say the kind of help that ashif is doing is commendsble. He has been helping everyone here day in and out. Thank you ashif for your efforts. You are truely a selfless man. Lot of people here will fulfil their immigration dream because of u.Wish you good luck for your life in mapple leaf country.

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
can2174 said:
I must say the kind of help that ashif is doing is commendsble. He has been helping everyone here day in and out. Thank you ashif for your efforts. You are truely a selfless man. Lot of people here will fulfil their immigration dream because of u.Wish you good luck for your life in mapple leaf country.
Very true. I second your thoughts and wishes.

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi All,

Apologies in advance for the long post, but I'd rather be safe than sorry and know about the below points.
Here are my questions. Thank you in advance Smiley

1.Question about form Schedule 3 Economic Classes IMM 008, Section 12, - Your Work Experience
• I started my job in a certain company in April 2012 but not in the current position I am taking now (Junior Financial Analyst), because I was later promoted.
Should I indicate the time that I occupied the other position in the same company (Assistant Financial Analyst, 8 months) or should I just write that I started as a Junior Financial Analyst since the beginning of my work tenure?

• In the same form, should I write the main duties of the work position I have exactly as they appear in the NOC, or should I interpret with my own words?

2.In the NOC we are going to apply under, there are 8 points for main work duties. In my work letter, there are 5 of them mentioned as my work duties; would that be enough for CIC to accept my application?

3.Question about form Supplementary Information – your travels.
• It states: list all trips you, and if applicable , your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years
Should I list my travels in between my country of origin and my country of residence (which are quite a lot as you can imagine)?

4.Translations of Documents – when submitting an officially translated document that contains a photocopy of the original document attached to it (as part of the official regulations for translating a document), should I still add another copy of the original document that was translated? Or is the copy in the translation itself enough?

5.Sending the Application – when do you recommend sending the package to CIC – May 1st or May 2nd, having in mind that my country is 8 hours ahead of Canada?
Have you ever heard of practices that CIC would make updates on the forms on the 1st day of the opening of the program?

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
can2174 said:
Just a small request to all. Please refrain from asking very trivial questions which can be easily found on cic site. Ielts points, work exp points and reference letter contents are clearly stated in cic site. This will reduce some burden on ashif and other people who are helping here.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
can2174 said:
coolcoral said:
Very true. I second your thoughts and wishes.
Cant express --how i am feeling brother....

I dont know how i have related to u guys within this short period....

I really cant blv tht u ppl (atleast some of u ) has received my intentions...recognized my efforts ...

I did not know such online forum can bring hard emotions for each other...I m grateful to each of u...

Thanks vaia....

May God bless all of us...May Allah fulfill the well wishes of all of us... :)

akhil39245

Aug 19, 2013
Windsor
Category........
Visa Office......
Banglore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-05-2017
Doc's Request.
12-05-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
22-08-2017
hi seniors,

my noc 2132,i have 2year work experience,i have took date of ielts 21 st june and wes in process,i will plan submit file in july first week.

pls help me.

pls help me

@aashif help me

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
akhil39245 said:
hi seniors,

pls help me.

pls help me

@ aashif help me
Bro,

I really dont think that 2132 (Mech engg) will be finished within three months...Coz in our time it took nearly 2 month and 25 days for 2132 (300 CAP)...

Now this ur its 1000 ..so u can guesstimate urself...:)

Now about the employment:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

jianada55

Mar 30, 2014
Dear seniors,
I'm planning to apply for NOC 4011 as having three year experience as university professor. But before this I've enginnering experience (aerospace) so do I've to mention this engineering experience in forms and do I've to provide experience letters as well?

Waiting please

Status
Not open for further replies.