+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
nelkyl said:
Hi All,

Apologies in advance for the long post, but I'd rather be safe than sorry and know about the below points.
Here are my questions. Thank you in advance Smiley

1.Question about form Schedule 3 Economic Classes IMM 008, Section 12, - Your Work Experience
• I started my job in a certain company in April 2012 but not in the current position I am taking now (Junior Financial Analyst), because I was later promoted.
Should I indicate the time that I occupied the other position in the same company (Assistant Financial Analyst, 8 months) or should I just write that I started as a Junior Financial Analyst since the beginning of my work tenure?

• In the same form, should I write the main duties of the work position I have exactly as they appear in the NOC, or should I interpret with my own words?

2.In the NOC we are going to apply under, there are 8 points for main work duties. In my work letter, there are 5 of them mentioned as my work duties; would that be enough for CIC to accept my application?

3.Question about form Supplementary Information – your travels.
• It states: list all trips you, and if applicable , your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years
Should I list my travels in between my country of origin and my country of residence (which are quite a lot as you can imagine)?

4.Translations of Documents – when submitting an officially translated document that contains a photocopy of the original document attached to it (as part of the official regulations for translating a document), should I still add another copy of the original document that was translated? Or is the copy in the translation itself enough?

5.Sending the Application – when do you recommend sending the package to CIC – May 1st or May 2nd, having in mind that my country is 8 hours ahead of Canada?
Have you ever heard of practices that CIC would make updates on the forms on the 1st day of the opening of the program?
1. i wil suggest u to write for each position even on the same company...

2. Plz try to follow the ref letter duties u are providing as proof.

3. Suggesting u to increase few more points with the exisitng experience on ur letter..

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=4011

4. Yes all travels.

5. CIC guide tell:

"Translation of documents

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the original document."

6. Recommendation is to send on 2nd May 14 coz CIC even can change the forms on opening day (as like us FSW13)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
I am in Canada, and planning to apply under FSW - Occupation stream. My question is where I have to send my file ?? Ottawa or outside Canada ?? I heard as I am in Canada I cannot select Ottawa as my processing centre. Is that true ? Thanks.

airan002

Jul 26, 2013
Question about Settlement funds.

How I need to fill in the Federal Skilled worker Form

Assets:
Current House Value: 163836.000 CAD
Saving Account Value: 2443 CAD
PF: 2363 CAD
Fixed Deposits: 19798 CAD
Total comes in the Form Box:1276056 CAD

Liabilities:
House Loan 63131.472 CAD

Total comes in the Form BOx: 63131.472 CAD

Settlement Funds:

Total Comes in the box: 22241 CAD

Please advice, if this is correct way to fill the Federal Form?

Also, I just need to provide proofs for Settlement funds no current value of house?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
nina.roy said:
Are you sure it's not mandatory to provide work experience letters (with main responsibilities) for occupations/job role done in the past that is not your primary occupation and not in the 50 shortlisted occupations? The guide says to provide it for all the job roles done in the past right?
No its not optional.....U get it ... :)

actually i have mentioned on the last para with the list i mentioned...First i was thinking he might have hurdles to get ex-employers cert... :)

jianada55

Mar 30, 2014
ashif_eee said:
No its not optional.....U get it ... :)

actually i have mentioned on the last para with the list i mentioned...First i was thinking he might have hurdles to get ex-employers cert... :)
Though its difficult to get exact reference letters from old employers but what's final wording on this?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Goku said:
I am in Canada, and planning to apply under FSW - Occupation stream. My question is where I have to send my file ?? Ottawa or outside Canada ?? I heard as I am in Canada I cannot select Ottawa as my processing centre. Is that true ? Thanks.
Ur local VO is CPC-Ottawa bro...

And u need to send ur docs to:

Its not true --" I cannot select Ottawa as my processing center...."

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
jianada55 said:
Though its difficult to get exact reference letters from old employers but what's final wording on this?
Please check below:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

SS1982

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Hi,

Few quick queries:

1) Proof of Funds is Mandatory, but is it mandatory to give Valuation of Assets? If yes, then what is the basis of valuation as on Paper value can be different from actual market value of asset like, land or a building, gold, etc.

2) Any alternatives available for Letter of Reference mentioning about job duties. However, I have all offer letters , relieving letters from my previous employers.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4. Immigration Office to Process the application in Generic Form should be New Delhi if I a in India.. Correct???

eagle2maple

Mar 25, 2014
Found this information regarding the birth certificate.Looks like you can give an affidavit or statutory declaration in lieu of birth certificate.

www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=j92dQnfXyAU - scroll to time 4:55.

The original video is available in the CIC website and below is the url

www(dot)ci(dot)gc(dot)ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/complete-application/complete-application.asp

You can search for "Statutory Declaration" in the video conversation log in the same page.Hope the verifying officer accepts this ,fingers crossed

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hello Friends,

I have few queries and hope to get answer from experts here.
I will be applying for NOC 2131.

1) Settlement funds (for Family of 2, Including me)

I have around 10,000 CAD$ in my National Pension Scheme(Korea) which is payable to be when i leave Korea
and i have around 6000 CAD$ in my Bank A/Cs. Total = 16000CAD$ (Required is 14720CAD$)

Apart from that i have invested in Construction linked property in India,Total value of property at the time of Buying is INR78lacs
Untill now INR24 Lacs have been paid by me and INR23 Lacs via Home loan.Rest amount is due as construction progresses.

what is your Opinion? Should i show Property Investment so far i made as assets and Home loan as Liabilities?
or you suggests, not to mention it?

2) Date of Birth Certificate(I was born in June 1980)

I don't have Date of birth certificate but my wife has.
I have 10th class certificate which has my parents name and DOB and same with Passport.
I have applied for DOB certificate but it may take around one month or more.
Should i send my application without BC and mention in cover letter that i will submit it later?

Thanks in Advance

fabioadias

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro Brasil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-12-2014
Med's Request
30-12-2014
Med's Done....
12-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2015
Hey everyone. I have a question.

How can I go about getting my Educational Credential Assessment - ECAS?
I've read about but I have absolutely NO idea about how to proceed. I have all my university documents in hand.

Can anyone please help?

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
fabioadias said:
Hey everyone. I have a question.

How can I go about getting my Educational Credential Assessment - ECAS?
I've read about but I have absolutely NO idea about how to proceed. I have all my university documents in hand.

Can anyone please help?
In my opinion the fastest way for ECA is via WES institute check this website.
www(dot)wes(dot)org/ca/fswp/
They have given all the information about ECA based on your Country.
first you need to apply for ECA at website, pay the required fee and then you should be able to download one form.
this form should be sent to your university.
Please note that you cannot send your Transcripts or Attested DMC/Degrees directly to Evaluating Institute.
As per their requirement, Your university should send it to them in sealed package
including Transcripts or Attested DMC/Degrees and the form you downloaded..
To make things go faster, you may ask your institute to seal the envelop and you can send by yourself to WES via courier.
Hope this helps.

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
airan002 said:
Question about Settlement funds.

How I need to fill in the Federal Skilled worker Form

Assets:
Current House Value: 163836.000 CAD
PF: 2363 CAD
Total comes in the Form Box:1276056 CAD
@airan002..... Club all the assets and liabilities and the difference is your proof of fund.
But I tink there is some discrepancy in your 'Total Asset' figure. The total is not matching with your block of assets...

Liabilities:
House Loan 63131.472 CAD

Total comes in the Form BOx: 63131.472 CAD

Settlement Funds:

Total Comes in the box: 22241 CAD

Please advice, if this is correct way to fill the Federal Form?

Also, I just need to provide proofs for Settlement funds no current value of house?

Status
Not open for further replies.