+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
aha2174 said:
Paying fee with Credit card is good or not. I talked to my bank which is in US. They said that my card will be denied if charged from Canada. They are asking me that I need to tell them in 3 days advance notice that my card will be charged on what day else it will be denied..

My question is what happens if Credit Card will not work.. It will just delay the process or may lead to rejection of the application.. If yes then should I go for Draft or Cashier Check option..

Thanks
It will cause return of file....So preferable to send bank draft (DD)... :)

mdfarh

Mar 1, 2014
rohan85 said:
Just a suggestion for everyone:

Apart from the Originals (IELTS & ECA), get every page of the photocopy (if photocopy runs into more than 1 page for example in passport) notarized.

Although this is not mandatory, but it would cause you no harm.

Also, if some document (example Letter of Reference) is unavailable, write a letter explaining the reason and add an affidavit if possible. This adds credibility.

No Friend,

Notarized is not Required. No added value for your appl. Also you are not following the instruction.

This is clear exp. So don't waste your Money.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Yes all educational +Passport notarized but ECA is original...:)

I am confused what needs to be notarized and what not.. I guess in the Instruction Guide nowhere it is mentioned to Notarize anything...

But seniors (Ashif) said that everything needs to be notarized... and Rawadah said that passport copies does not need to be notarized..

Is it good to have notarized all copies or is it mandatory as per the guideline..

Please confirm...

glcaracena

Apr 27, 2014
hi ashif,

can u pls help me with my query, i dont get a reply from the WES thread. I am applying for FSW under the Registered Nurse Category and I am from the Philippines. I am planning to have my credentials assessed thru WES, but I am confused and have a question. In the "Name of Credential" what should I fill the blank with?

Thanks in advance

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
ashif_eee said:

Its been only only Four days Since this thread has created ...

Now its 100th Page.. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congrats to all of the forum/thread participator... ;D ;D ;D

Lets help more to each other with this happiness... ;D ;D

Carry on Ashif. Good job done.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
DocHasan said:
A few more queries for the FSW 2014 program.
1. I studied in Thailand for my post graduate specialty diploma of 1-year. Will I need to get it verified from the WES? Or will my MBBS degree verification from MCC be sufficient if I attach along my specialty diploma with the CIC application?
2. It says for that police report is necessary from every country where applicant lived for a period of 6 months after aged 18. It would be extremely difficult for me to get the Police Cert. from Thailand. Can I instead include an affidavit that since I was awarded the diploma after one year education and left from there soon afterwards it means I had no criminal activity otherwise the Diploma would not have been issued to me by my institution
3. I see that many people prefer by paying through bank drafts. Can I use a prepaid debit card for payment of fees? Or if I use bank draft for payment, is it necessary that the account must be a Foreign exchange account ?
Dear Bro,

1. Please take a suggestion from a doc.

2.If u cant take PCC right now..then dont send it right now...Start to apply now then submit this at later stage of ur application...

3.U can not use debit card for CIC online payment. Bank draft is the best... U dont need to have any type of account...U can check with local standard chartered bank requirement for issuing this.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
vinem said:
Hello All,

I am an Irish. I have got work permit through Working Holiday Visa last month and I am planning to enter Canada in July 2014.
At this point, I am wondering If I can apply for FSW category too? Is there any issues on applying FSW while an open work permit is already issued to me, and im waiting to enter Canada?

Some one please advice me on this.
No brother u can apply for FSW also in ur current scenario too... :D

Asmita_RJ

May 13, 2013
Hi Ashfi and other seniors, Have another question :

I am submitting my Fixed Deposit advise and letter frm the bank mentioning my total a.c balance in the FD a.c. Now becoz I dont have many transactions in my Savings a.c, do I have to submit its statement too ? or can I skip it as it also does not huge cash movements.

Pls advise.

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Hi Ashif,

Just curious to know one thing - Actually I am applying under 2174 and I have copy pasted CIC job responsibilities and added my technology terms in between. Provided those to the companies I worked for and they issued me the experience letter. Now I am just wondering that whether the immigration officer be pissed off my seeing almost the same thing that CIC talks about? Will my application be weakened by this?

Regards,
Mohit

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Asmita_RJ said:
Hi Ashfee and other seniors,

Please could you advise if I can go ahead and fill the last years' form for my application. I saw the 26 Apr gazette update but it does not have any info of the new fee structure or the new forms. what is you advise ? shud one wait till 1st May or fill last years' forms and dispatch it ? ???
I plan to fill all the forms by 29th April with sign date 2nd May, have a photocopies, and complete the package. On 1st May 9pm canadian time, I will check whether any of the forms has been changed? If found changed, I would replace the old one. On 2nd May, I will send the package.

Forms that have been changed from/on last FSW2013 includes:
•Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 366 KB) March 2014
•Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 79 KB) September 2013
•Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 611 KB) March 2014

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
mdfarh said:

No Friend,

Notarized is not Required. No added value for your appl. Also you are not following the instruction.

I also feel same. They knew even notary sign also it may fictitious. Only for Exp. Cert get seal at corner it will hide data. Don't waste money.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mdfarh said:

No Friend,
aha2174 said:
I am confused what needs to be notarized and what not.. I guess in the Instruction Guide nowhere it is mentioned to Notarize anything...

But seniors (Ashif) said that everything needs to be notarized... and Rawadah said that passport copies does not need to be notarized..

Is it good to have notarized all copies or is it mandatory as per the guideline..

Please confirm...
Dear Brothers,

Since notarization is a controversial matter..several times this issue has been discussed on various thread...

I would suggest u to avoid all confusion/controversial matters. U should notarized all the photocopies u r going to submit.

Since notarization of a document will not affect ur file where its not required/but absence of notarization will affect where it is required.

Its all up to u now...... :)

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
aha2174 said:

Please confirm...
you don't need anything notarized as long as the original document is in English.

Asmita_RJ

May 13, 2013
mohondubai said:
I plan to fill all the forms by 29th April with sign date 2nd May, have a photocopies, and complete the package. On 1st May 9pm canadian time, I will check whether any of the forms has been changed? If found changed, I would replace the old one. On 2nd May, I will send the package.

Forms that have been changed from/on last FSW2013 includes:
•Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 366 KB) March 2014
•Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 79 KB) September 2013
•Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 611 KB) March 2014

Thanks for this great advise. Makes sense.. :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15