+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
ashif_eee said:
yes brother they are same..:)

notarize the photocopies..
Can you please tell me precisely what notarization means (in Pak) ?
Do we have to attest/verify the photocopies from a Govt officer or from someone who is a laywer? or is there something else?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
ashif_eee said:
Newbies please confirm me when u r seeing this URL active --either after 20 or 25 post?
After 20 posts! :)

tajeeeee

May 14, 2013
Hi all,
I have a quick query..
I am not able get the reference letter from my previous employer with the roles and responsiblities..So can i take the reference from my colleague who is still working in the same company??? But im not able to get this on the company letterhead..

Another option is to self declare my roles in the company with an attached affidavit along with the reference letter from my colleague which will not be on the company letterhead...

Iam confused what to do..

please advise urgently

angelinyc

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
If they started to process u r not going to be refunded...otherwise like CAP issue--u will be refunded...
Thanks a lot.

You are doing a good job. Will give a +1 when I can ..doesnt allow rgt now...

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
aatifmazhar said:
If you are living in Pakistan your visa office can not be Lahore or ISB. It must be london. Be careful while you are choosing your visa office. I just saw Lahore in your profile. Thanks
If I am living in Pakistan then vo should be London.
The same apply I Pakistani national living in London.
Currently I am living in London but going back to my home country in June.
What would be vo?
Thanks

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rorita13 said:
Hi...
Im new here and i have few questions and appreciate the support :)

i'm preparing my application package for fswp 2014 and would like to confirm few points below:
1- im sending my degrees to be evaluated by WES, i already filled the online form and paid, requested my university to send my official transcripts directly to WES, but i should also send copies of the degrees from my side to WES,what else should be included in my courier other than a copy of my degree?
2- my degree is BBA , and my work experience spans between Banking and Advertising industries for at least one year in each; but my job titles differ from the titles in NOC, eventhough my job description fits into more than once occupation. how can i confirm that i am elligible to apply in a specific occupation?
3- the photocopies of all the documents must be notorized or it can be only a confirmation from the certified translation house that these are copies of the originals?

thanks a lot for your help and looking forward to help as well in case needed

regards,
R.
Dear,

Today--- lots of long query... :eek: ;)

here is ur ans:

1. For WES only certi+trnascript (true copy by institution)+ WES ref copy to a single envelope(sealed).
2. U can check/decide noc from below category:

Financial auditors and accountants (1111)
Financial and investment analysts (1112)
Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers (1113)
Other financial officers (1114)
Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations (1123)
Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers (1212)

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1212

3. yes All photocopies need to be notarized..not the second one..

i hope this will help u.. :)

stbox

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Hi everyone,

I have bank account in Russian Roubles will it work as a proof of funds for CIC?

Regards

angelinyc

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Dear,

Today--- lots of long query... :eek: ;)

here is ur ans:

1. For WES only certi+trnascript (true copy by institution)+ WES ref copy to a single envelope(sealed).
2. U can check/decide noc from below category:

Financial auditors and accountants (1111)
Financial and investment analysts (1112)
Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers (1113)
Other financial officers (1114)
Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations (1123)
Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers (1212)

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1212

3. yes All photocopies need to be notarized..not the second one..

i hope this will help u.. :)
Ashifee- so do we have to notarise all the photocopies of our marksheets to provide with the ECA/ passport copies and stuff?

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
FEW TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION

1. Use all the updated forms going to be listed on CIC website. (wait till 1st May CIC working time for the Application package containing updated Application forms, Instruction guide, Document check list, Fee payment form etc on their website)

2. Read the Instruction guide thoroughly. Fill your forms as per the instruction in Instruction guide.

3. Read the Document check list thorougly. If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that document is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim.

4. Choose your appropriate Visa office in Generic form. Remember CIO, Sydney- Nova scotia is not a Visa office.

5. Don't leave any section/box blank in form. If something is not applicable to you then write "N/A" instead of leaving it blank.

6. Question No. 12 a. on Schedule 3 form, the primary NOC is that particular NOC you are eligible in out of the 50 eligible NOCs.

7. Additional Family Information form: In section A of the form, Applicant is mentioned, not Principal Applicant.
Fill two seperate forms for Principal Applicant and spouse. In the first form, Principal Applicant is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. In the second form, Spouse is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form.

8. Get ready with IELTS (for you and your spouse), WES, PCC (PCC can be submitted at later stage also), Proof of funds ( 6 months bank statement, balance certificate) and all other docs mentioned in Document check list.

9. Job experience certificate must also cover job duties matching with your NOC, your designation, Salary, period of employment, working hours etc and should be on the company letter head duly signed by the competent authority with company seal. Also include Appointment letter / Employment contract, Visiting card of the signing authority, Salary pay slips if available.

10. You can use bank draft or credit card but if going for a credit card option, fill the details of credit card correctly on the Fee payment form and don't forget to sign it. You must inform your bank of the upcoming transaction so that your cc payment doesn't get blocked for whatever reason.

11. Before handing over your application to courier, check again if you have included all the updated application forms, photographs and supporting documents as per the document check list.

Wish you the best in your application :)

angelinyc

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheikh958 said:
You dont have to notarize anything. It is the controller of examination of ur university who has to certify all the photocopies as true copy. you can go through www.wes.org to make ur idea more clear.
Got it...so whatever I have done for WES, same docs.

Thanks

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
rawdah said:
FEW TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION

1. Use all the updated forms going to be listed on CIC website. (wait till 1st May CIC working time for the updated Application forms, Instruction guide, Document check list, Fee payment form etc on their website)

2. Read the Instruction guide thoroughly.

3. Read the Document check list thorougly. If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that document is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim.

4. Choose your appropriate Visa office in Generic form. Remember CIO, Sydney- Nova scotia is not a Visa office.

5. Don't leave any section/box blank in form. If something is not applicable to you then write "N/A" instead of leaving it blank.

6. Question No. 12 a. on Schedule 3 form, the primary NOC is that particular NOC you are eligible in out of the 50 eligible NOCs.

7. Get ready with IELTS (for you and your spouse), WES, PCC (PCC can be submitted at later stage also), Proof of funds ( 6 months bank statement, balance certificate) and all other docs mentioned in Document check list.

8. Job experience certificate must also cover job responsibilities matching with your NOC, your designation, Salary, period of employment, working hours etc and should be on the company letter head duly signed by the competent authority with company seal. Also include Appointment letter / Employment contract, Visiting card of the signing authority, Salary pay slips if available.

9. You can use bank draft or credit card but if going for a credit card option, fill the details of credit card correctly on the Fee payment form and don't forget to sign it. You must inform your bank of the upcoming transaction so that your cc payment doesn't get blocked for whatever reason.

10. Before handing over your application to courier, check again if you have included all the updated application forms and supporting documents as per the document check list.

Wish you the best in your application :)
I am Network Analyst.

Should I write:

NOC: 2281

or my current job: Network analyst.

Thanks

HomeCanada14

Apr 27, 2014
can2174 said:
Instructions for processing Federal Skilled Worker Class applications
In order to be included under the caps and considered for processing, applications must be completed according to the application kit requirements in place at the time the application is received by the designated office and must meet the criteria set out below.

Complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on or after May 1, 2014

If they are ready to process application on 1st may, then forms should at least be updated by 28th april.
This is getting on my nerves. Why can't they release the forms soon.
This seems to be a generic statement and not a significant 'hint' of changes of forms.

As you have pointed out earlier, there was a notice of change of forms prior to May 4, 2013. However, I do not see any notification this time. I doubt that there will be changes in the application forms in May 14. In fact, general form has been changed in March 14 already. Can anyone provide sufficient proof where it was announced that the forms will be changed on May 1, 2014? Or are we simply guessing based on last year's experience?

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asinght said:
Ideally, you can apply without worries. Only later on when the medicals are requested you have to furnish this information.

However, you will have to add your child's name, details, photos to the application as a dependent once the birth takes place.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.