+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aatifmazhar

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-04-07
Nomination.....
PER:2014-04-28
IELTS Request
sent

MarkusP

Apr 26, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Bro can u please write ur ques with simpler way... :)
Sure no problem.

Under the points of adaptability to get points for your education experience in Canada you need to have been full time which is 15 hours a week

Is it 15 hours a week per semester

or

you need to have accumulate an average of 15 hours a week at the completion of the program.

angelinyc

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Really a bit funny... ;)

Anyway why dont u try to get the actual one....

If u cant manage (worst case) then i will suggest u to take notarized affidavit from ur parents and then submit along with ur funny BC to CIC.... :)
Thanks ashif eee.

Any idea if CIC will refund the money if they go through the app and reject/ return it asking for more docs?

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Ashif_eee,thanks for ur responce +1 for u.pls anoda quick one,I have a sister in manitiba ope it wudnt affect my application since I want to check calgaryy as my distination

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
MarkusP said:
Sure no problem.

Under the points of adaptability to get points for your education experience in Canada you need to have been full time which is 15 hours a week

Is it 15 hours a week per semester

or

you need to have accumulate an average of 15 hours a week at the completion of the program.
CIC Quotes:

"You completed at least two academic years of full-time study (in a program of at least two years in duration) at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada. Full-time study means at least 15 hours of instruction per week, and you must have remained in good academic standing (as defined by the school) during the period of full-time study in Canada."

And further is up to u...I am guessing if the both option u are stating indicate same...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Landed applicant said:
Ashif_eee,thanks for ur responce +1 for u.pls anoda quick one,I have a sister in manitiba ope it wudnt affect my application since I want to check calgaryy as my distination
Not at all..U can anywhere (except quebec) on the alnd of canada.. :)

angelinyc

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asinght said:
My birth certificate does not have my name on it, that column is blank (quite a common thing I believe). Will it be acceptable?

I have the notarized translation of the certificate already.

Hey,

I have the same issue. Is there an official translation agency in India you got it translated from? Could you please tell me your process for this?
Also, I am confused that without translation how can CIC confirm its us.

Seniors,

On the affidavit we get from our parents, do we have to mention why the name is not mentioned? or just that parents certify that these are our biirth details.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
SS1982 said:
Many Thanks mate for the quick reply. It is is helpful. ***** +1 to you ******.

Just to have more clarity on point 3( a& b) of my query relating to points for work exp- so I should get reference letters from all 3 employers with mention of job duties of one NOC ( 1112) only and get points for more than 6 years experience in 3 Companies to get full 15 points to make 70 points in total. Else I, will get short of 3 Points if I am only able to get reference letter from 1 Company and claim 9 points. In this scenario my spouse has to appear for IELTS but it will be too late. for 2014 FSW.

Very confusing ...please help.

Also, please advise if Proof of funds can be shown with spouse name as well, if I am the main applicant. Is this acceptable?
Another Long....even greater... :p :p :p

Here is ur ans:

1. yes u will have to take employment letters from 3 companies.

2. So no confusion (no need spouse's points )

3. U can show all the POF fund by wife's name.... (that's what alws happen...hubby make all the cost for family..spouse make her earning for savings... :p :p ) no problem at all...

Anyway just joking...

Best of luck...

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Instructions for processing Federal Skilled Worker Class applications
In order to be included under the caps and considered for processing, applications must be completed according to the application kit requirements in place at the time the application is received by the designated office and must meet the criteria set out below.

Complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on or after May 1, 2014

If they are ready to process application on 1st may, then forms should at least be updated by 28th april.
This is getting on my nerves. Why can't they release the forms soon.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
LHR-2147 said:
Is anyone else having a problem opening the generic application form from the CIC website?
Anyone?

Feeling a little invisable here. Asked a few questions over the last few days and not a single response.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LHR-2147 said:
Anyone?

Feeling a little invisable here. Asked a few questions over the last few days and not a single response.
what is the error that you are getting, some old IE or chrome browsers have old plugin of acrobat and hence PDF does not open.

nepsam

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
LHR-2147 said:
Anyone?

Update your adobe reader and try opening it from IE.Works fine. Chrome din work in my case either.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
can2174 said:
what is the error that you are getting, some old IE or chrome browsers have old plugin of acrobat and hence PDF does not open.
Thanks for the response. Got the message asking to upgrade to latest version of Adobe which I have done. Also tried foxit. I can open documents from Temporary Visa application package but not FSWP.

MarkusP

Apr 26, 2014
ashif_eee said:
CIC Quotes:

"You completed at least two academic years of full-time study (in a program of at least two years in duration) at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada. Full-time study means at least 15 hours of instruction per week, and you must have remained in good academic standing (as defined by the school) during the period of full-time study in Canada."

And further is up to u...I am guessing if the both option u are stating indicate same...
An academic year is 2 Semesters right?

So as along as you have 4 semesters of atleast 15 hours you qualify?

My confusion is sometimes I took 2 or 3 summer courses but they were not 15 hours. I did it just to earn extra overall credits.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LHR-2147 said:
Thanks for the response. Got the message asking to upgrade to latest version of Adobe which I have done. Also tried foxit. I can open documents from Temporary Visa application package but not FSWP.
This is because some files are compatible with latest acrobat only. right click on the link and save the pdf and then open with acrobat from file system, it will open.

Status
Not open for further replies.