+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Hi,

one more question. I am working as SAP FICO Consultant for the past 3 years and planning to apply as a FSW under NOC 1112 (Financial and investment Analyst) category. Now after calculating the points for these 3 years work exp including IELTS I am getting to manage overall 65 points, short of 2 pints :(. Now before these years I have worked in many contract jobs as a credit controller in the UK, there are some gaps so I guess I cant claim points. However back in the period Oct 2001-April2003 I have worked as an assistant accountant in India. Can I claim points in the period October 2001-April2003 under the NOC1112 as an assistant accountant?

ie, I will be claiming points as below:

Period March 2011- till date - claiming points under NOC 1112 for SAP Finance & Controlling

Period October 2001-April2003 - claiming points under NOC 1112 as an Assistant Accountant.

will the case worker accept this? am in a dilemma!!!please advise.

Regards,

Ziyad.

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Hello seniors

I have a query regarding spouse's ielts score?
My spouse have to get equal to clb4 or clb5?

And also no news about the updated criteria of eligibility?

Everyone is following past year criteria?

Thanks in advance.

aatifmazhar

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-04-07
Nomination.....
PER:2014-04-28
IELTS Request
sent
ziyadok said:
Hi,

one more question. I am working as SAP FICO Consultant for the past 3 years and planning to apply as a FSW under NOC 1112 (Financial and investment Analyst) category. Now after calculating the points for these 3 years work exp including IELTS I am getting to manage overall 65 points, short of 2 pints :(. Now before these years I have worked in many contract jobs as a credit controller in the UK, there are some gaps so I guess I cant claim points. However back in the period Oct 2001-April2003 I have worked as an assistant accountant in India. Can I claim points in the period October 2001-April2003 under the NOC1112 as an assistant accountant?

ie, I will be claiming points as below:

Period March 2011- till date - claiming points under NOC 1112 for SAP Finance & Controlling

Period October 2001-April2003 - claiming points under NOC 1112 as an Assistant Accountant.

will the case worker accept this? am in a dilemma!!!please advise.

Regards,

Ziyad.
CIC clearly states that experience should be in last 10 years. 2001 to 2003 experience can not be claimed for points as per my knowledge. Thanks

hellen119119

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Br, I have a question regarding the current occupation in IMM0008. I just resigned from previous employer last month and am currently interviewing with prospective employer. Should I fill in "unemployed" or the occupation in previous employer?

BTW, regarding the form imm00083e where I am requested to fill in the occupation and the NOC code. Should I fill in my job titles or I summarize my responsibilities and picked up a suitable occupation? For my case, I had been working in the university for a long time, so the title is like researcher or sr. researcher. But they cannot reflect what I had been exactly doing.

I am a bit confused by job title and occupation, what is the difference???

Thanks!

aatifmazhar

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-04-07
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent
asinght said:
you do not need to provide reference letters for your second job as you are not claiming points for that job. But if you wanna include that as well , no harm :)

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Is anyone else having a problem opening the generic application form from the CIC website?

dusode

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
------->
Nomination.....
------->
AOR Received.
------->
IELTS Request
------->
File Transfer...
------->
Med's Request
------->
Med's Done....
------->
Interview........
------->
Passport Req..
------->
VISA ISSUED...
------->
LANDED..........
------->
preet05 said:
asif_eee please HELP.......

Regarding funds to be shown... I have FDR which is a joint of my father and me.....it has the requested amount... From the bank i have got the FDR certificate which tells the FDR account number , money and date of maturity ,,,,but not the commencement date.....and is dully signed by bank manager and is on there letter head......will it be FINE.... this FDR is not 6 months old....so date of commencement was not mentioned.....plz help urgently. Do I need to add anything else to proove this FDR as a valid proof?
Hi friend. Sorry but joint name will not work. You will have to find some alternative means to show funds. I guess you can discuss the matter with your bank manager.

aatifmazhar

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-04-07
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent
muskan786 said:
Hello seniors

I have a query regarding spouse's ielts score?
My spouse have to get equal to clb4 or clb5?

And also no news about the updated criteria of eligibility?

Everyone is following past year criteria?

Thanks in advance.
CLB 4

SS1982

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Very long query brother... :p :p :p

Here might have ur ans:

1. try to collect Birth cert right now..That is the best thing to submit..even it will take sometime...

2. As far as i know--NO (u can check more for this)

a.Yes 9 point
b. Will be ok since u r not claiming that experience point
c. No u can use ur actual job title...Not necessary to put CIC NOC title...

Many Thanks mate for the quick reply. It is is helpful. ***** +1 to you ******.

Just to have more clarity on point 3( a& b) of my query relating to points for work exp- so I should get reference letters from all 3 employers with mention of job duties of one NOC ( 1112) only and get points for more than 6 years experience in 3 Companies to get full 15 points to make 70 points in total. Else I, will get short of 3 Points if I am only able to get reference letter from 1 Company and claim 9 points. In this scenario my spouse has to appear for IELTS but it will be too late. for 2014 FSW.

Very confusing ...please help.

Also, please advise if Proof of funds can be shown with spouse name as well, if I am the main applicant. Is this acceptable?

aatifmazhar

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-04-07
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent
muskan786 said:
Thanks +1 for you for quick reply.
If you are living in Pakistan your visa office can not be Lahore or ISB. It must be london. Be careful while you are choosing your visa office. I just saw Lahore in your profile. Thanks

aatifmazhar

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-04-07
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent
ashif_eee said:
Brother since this FDR is joint with ur father its should not be valid (as per my knowledge) ...Coz POF is valid only--- u and ur wife's assets. But ur case is different...

So I can suggest u to take only ur name/ur wife name's asset (bank statement/FDR) anything like this...

Thats what i can suggest from my side brother... :)
@ ahif_ eee you are doing great job bro :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
aatifmazhar said:
@ ahif_ eee you are doing great job bro :)
Many thanks to u mazhar vai........ ;D ;D

Pray for me and for all....

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
aatifmazhar said:
If you are linving in Pakistan your visa office can not be Lahore or ISB. It must be london. Be careful while you are choosing your visa office. I just saw Lahore in your profile. Thanks
for pakistanis living in middle east and saudi arabia the VO is London for fswp......

Status
Not open for further replies.