+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarai

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
I want to apply to NOC 2281 as early as possible. But unfortunately I am out of town and wont be back before a month. All the required documents are ready at my home town. So the only hurdle is signing on the forms. If i ask my friend to sign on the forms , copying my signatures. Do you think it can be an issue.

Thanks

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
database1981 said:
Hi,

I just want to ask again if documents like College Diploma, Professional Certificate, High School Diploma needs to be Certified True Copies and not just Copies (as stated in the checklist)?

Thanks,
Copies will do Pre.

For educ: Original ECA + Copies of Diploma, Cert of Grad and ToR.

Goodluck.

Mabuhay! 8)

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
rohan85 said:
In form IMM0008, in dependent section, it is written:

Question 12 - select the type of dependant from Type A,B and C.

Type A The dependant is under the age of 22 and is single (not
married and not in a common-law relationship).

Type B The dependant has been continuously enrolled in and in attendance as a
full‑time student at a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant
government authority and has depended substantially on the financial
support of a parent either:
since before the age of 22, or
since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship (if it
happened before the age of 22).

Type C The dependant is 22 years of age or older, has depended
substantially on the financial support of a parent since before
the age of 22, and is unable to provide for himself or herself
because of a medical condition.

My wife is working in an MNC and is an engineer by degree. Please suggest what 'Type' she is ?

Hi. You don't have to fill the depenent type for spouse. It will be grayed out anyways in the form. For me its grayed out for my spouse and for my son i have selected A

database1981

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluemav said:
Copies will do Pre.

Goodluck.

Mabuhay! 8)
Thanks! What documents are required to be Certified True Copies then? Is it correct that all the docs not written in English should be the Certified True Copies and the rest when indicated as "copies" are just really "Copies"?

Thanks

Canada 2014

Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
by God's grace
AOR Received.
by God's grace
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
by God's grace
Med's Request
by God's grace
Med's Done....
by God's grace
Interview........
waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
by God's grace
LANDED..........
by God's grace
Hi guys,
Its nice to see a forum like this as regards fsw 2014.I hv a few questions and will appreciate candid opinions.
I applied for fsw 2013 but my application was returned due to cap reached(noc 1112).My Bsc qualification is civil engineering and I hv about 2years work experince wt it and about 7years work experience in the bank up till date and also I'm abt completing my MBA(june 2014).I did not include my experience as a civil enginner last year b4 sending my application cz I was running against time so as to be able to make the cap(this is bcz I wuld hv had 2 seek out my previous employer for reference letters).the reference letter I got frm the bank last year (whch is my most recent place of work) wrote out all my job duties with about only 3 or 4 of them matching the job duties of d noc 1112.this is making me change my mind and instead apply for noc 2131(civil engineer) as my work experience wt this will match abt 80% of d ones on the noc 2131.whc wuld u advise me to go for,noc 1112 considering d fact dt my ualification and experience don't match although I hv abt 80points if I apply as noc 1112 and 76points if I apply as 2131.Or should I apply as noc 2131 even though d work experience is small and not as recent compared with my present one(besides I was paid salary by cash then but I hv my employment letter,hope that won't b a problem)mthis is because an agent told me that cic usually prefers it that d primary noc u are applying for should be the one you are presently doing.kindly reply so I'll knw whc documents to gather.thank u

If I go for noc 1112,won't the fact that the matching duties are just about 3 lead to a rejection(did anybody experience this last year?).also presently,my title in my place of work is personal banking officer,shuld I write this in my form or what do u think I should write.

For the forms I submitted last year,I did not include my experience as a civil engineer cz I did nt hv evidence to back it up.If I apply for noc 2131 this year,will it look suspicious?.suggestions pls.thanks

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
bluemav said:
Copies will do Pre.

Goodluck.

Mabuhay! 8)
Guys why do you understand otherwise... if checklist says photocopy then its just plain photocopy . since you got ECA based on sealed transcripts from university no need to put certified true copies of credentials. also IELTS result is original . Docuemnts like letter of reference also should be copies but checklist clearly says VO may ask for original later. So don't panic about certified true copies or noterized copies. only exception is if your documetn is not in english or french then only certified true copy of document and original translation is required.

tajeeeee

May 14, 2013
Dear members,
I have a quick query..Currently i am an indian resident residing in Saudi Arabia.For getting the photocopies notarized is it ok if i
get them notarized from a lawyer in Saudi Arabia?

captainjimmy

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
one of my friend has done B.tech in ECE & complete job experience is of IT with 5+ yrs.
job duties match exactly with noc 2174 (Computer programmers & interactive media services).
can my friend apply in noc 2174
Did anyone with the same combination apply in 2013 & got their PR

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
patelaakash33 said:
ECA is Required for Secondary Education??
ECA is required for the Post Secondary education to claim points.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
askhan said:
Hello everyone. I really dont know how to get experience letters in the format CIC asks!

I am doing a Govt job, and worked in two different departments under two different supervisors.

1- My first supervisor is an extremly unprofessional person and wont give me an exp letter, however ill get it easily from my 2nd supervisor. So what do i need to do with the 1st supervisor (even if he signs it for me, i fear he will spoil my case, he likes doing things like this, ruining careers).
Also the work i was doing in this department closely matches with the job duties mentioned in NOC

2- Also my company (department) does not have any letter head? What do i do with this?

3- Since its a very big company, my HR will hardly give time for it. Even if he does, and i sign it from him then how will the CIC verify my job exprience, they just cant call the HR and ask them what work i do there, what time i get to office?

I have my appointment letter, pay slips, everything..

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
sarai said:
I want to apply to NOC 2281 as early as possible. But unfortunately I am out of town and wont be back before a month. All the required documents are ready at my home town. So the only hurdle is signing on the forms. If i ask my friend to sign on the forms , copying my signatures. Do you think it can be an issue.

Thanks

Don't do it..

deeptj

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Perth
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
Hello guys please help me I have one question. .
My spouse have experience as a associate professor in a college which is affiliated by university and UPSC.
Here in Ferdral they need University lecturer and university professor(4011)
So my spouse is eligible or not?? Only they need experience in University campus or its possible in college affiliated by University??
Please reply asap... I have so many works to do..

Bruce_Wayne

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013, and 14-05-2014
AOR Received.
28 Aug. 2014
Med's Request
6 Nov. 2014
Med's Done....
11 Nov. 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting(DM:26 Feb. 2015)
HI Guys New Ministrial Instructions for FSW-2014 are out:
check this http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-04-26/pdf/g1-14817.pdf
:) :p 8)

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
captainjimmy said:
one of my friend has done B.tech in ECE & complete job experience is of IT with 5+ yrs.
job duties match exactly with noc 2174 (Computer programmers & interactive media services).
can my friend apply in noc 2174
Did anyone with the same combination apply in 2013 & got their PR
Refer the below web page for more details about the people with NOC 2174 who got PR under FSW 2013

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=42

Status
Not open for further replies.