+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
MKV4CANADA said:
Request for advise on the 'processing center'

I am currently in USA working on L1A visa and my family is in India. My family will not join me until March 2015.

So can I Apply for whole family by keeping processing center as New Delhi ? Or do I have to keep it in USA as I am in USA ? -
Also if I apply for New Delhi, can I do the medicals for myself in US and for family in India ? Or do I have to travel to India to get it done. Also finally if it goes good, do I have to send the passports to Delhi for stamping ?

Request for your advise
U can apply under CPC-Ottawa.....Coz u r the principal applicant...

For the later ques --yes u can do medical from US/India both is okay both country have e-enabled Medical...

Last--Yes u have to send it to Indai first then to CHC-Delhi...

Best of luck...

Mjaber

Apr 25, 2014
I am wondering whether my passport should be valid for at least 6 months or so.
My passport will expire in the mid of coming June!
The problem is, it I need to renew my passport this may take one month or so and the cap maybe filled.
Any idea about that ??

Thanks in advance for any help :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
airan002 said:
Hi,

I am giving answer to question 12 of Economic classes form as given below. Can somebody comment if this looks ok? Last year, my application turned down due to quota. But, this time I want to make sure everything in the application is ok. Here I have confusion, lookin for your help.

12 - Your Work Experience
A, Occupation: Software Programmer NOC 2174
B,
From To Occupation NOC Year of Experience Main Duties
2011-11 NA Sr. Programmer (Assistant Consultant ) 2174 2 year but less than 3 Code, Modify and unit test the software programs. Closely interact with client to gather requirements
2010-03 2011-10 Associate Lead 2174 1 year but less than 2 Write, Modify and unit test the software codes. Identify problem in the system. Analyze system requirements. Interact with user to collect requirements.
2009-01 2010-03 Mainframe Software Developer 2174 1 year but less than 2 Develop, Test and Maintain Mainframe Application. Document and implement Mainframe COBOL application. Collect requirement from customers.
2007-10 2009-02 Computer Programmer 2174 1 year but less than 2 Assist in designing, coding and unit testing of software application. Maintain documentation. Interact with client to collect requirements.
2006-05 2007-09 Software Engineer 2173 1 year but less than 2 Design, Code and test the Mainframe application. Determine requirements and coordinate. Prepare reports on Issues and provide solution.
2004-09 2006-05 Sr. Programmer (Software Engineer) 2174 1 year but less than 2 Develop, test and maintain mainframe application, involve in program specification and coding of new mainframe components, Coordinate with the onshore development teams.
2003-07 2004-08 Computer Programmer 2174 1 year but less than 2 Code, modify and unit test the software programs and data bases. Prepare the technical specifications of the user requirements. Coordinate within the team to deliver the solution.

I have reference letter mentioning roles on company's letter head from all employers. In the above roles anything within the bracket is Role (As mentioned in the letter head) and Outside is Designation. For E.G. Sr. Programmer (Assistant Consultant ) Sr. programmer is the Role and Assistant Consultant is the Designation.

Also, Attaching the separate sheet with the Economic Schedule 3 form because all experiences are not coming in the form. Is it alright?
Please advice.
It seems ok with ur details....

And its right thing to add a sheet for Sche 3 form to describe all the experiences......

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Waqii said:
Why there is no purchasing manager option in the list provided on cic website. And i have done masters in logistics and supply chain management. Am i eligible to apply for immigration???
No... if no NOC having ur experience is there u r not eligible... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rb1981 said:
Hey Seniors,

Its good to see so many people coming and helping each other. I also have a query regarding FSW 2014. I have five years of work experience in the category 1123 and i am eligible from all other aspects. I am an international student in Canada since Aug, 2014 pursuing my PhD in a reputed university. I was interested to know whether i can apply for FSW in the same category i mentioned above. Will it impact my student status in any way. Although i will be eligible for PhD category in 2015 but i want to take my chances with this one.

Seniors and experts your help appreciated.

Thanks
U can apply..No worry ..

Since U have eligible work experience then u need not to wait....It should not hamper ur student status.. :)

Just chill... 8)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Landed applicant said:
Hi am new here,pls what proof of fund do we need,is it account statemnt from bank or reference letter from bank attesting I operate account with them.
Then secondly I have a banking experince should I apply under other financial officers cos I studied banking and finance. Thank u guys.
Brother here is ur ans:

1. Yes--Try to give both Statement+reference letter mentioning Equivalent CAD.
2. Yes u are eligible as long as ur Job experiences matches with the mentioned NOC1114

Here is the link:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1114

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Although my formal job title is IT Manager, big part of my duties are under 2171 and I want to apply under IS Analyst 2171.
So, in section 12b (NOT 12a) in Schedule 3, which occupation\NOC should I use, IT Manager\0213 or IS Analyst 2171?

Thanks.

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
ashif_eee said:
Brother here is ur ans:

1. Yes--Try to give both Statement+reference letter mentioning Equivalent CAD.
2. Yes u are eligible as long as ur Job experiences matches with the mentioned NOC1114

Here is the link:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1114
@ashif_eee thank u so much for the reply that was so swift.+1 for u

GnuDoyng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Edmonton AB
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-08-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
Passport Req..
19-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015
LANDED..........
16-06-2015
Friends, I've got an urgent question. Please help! I habe three years of experience as programmer 2174 and four years as IT consultant 2171. Now I want to apply for 2171. Will my experience as 2174 be counted as valid for adding points?

hussam_k

Oct 29, 2013
Amman, Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
22-05-2016
Thank you for being very helpful in this forum.

Do I need to submit my transcripts with my applications?

p_vanemk

Jul 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to all and Good luck with this new programm.

I have a question and I hope that some of the experienced members will answer me and help me.

Last year I have applied under the FSWP but didn't entered in the required cap of 300 applicants per profession. I have applied under the NOC 0211 Engineering managers and this year this NOC is not available but my current job position is very similar for the NOC 0911 which is available for applying. Infact 0211 and 0911 are very similar NOC's which requires similar duties and same employment requirements.

So can anybody tell me will I have some problems if this year I apply with NOC 0911 or no?

Thanks

Mjaber

Apr 25, 2014
My degree was assessed by ICAS as a Master degree. I intend to apply under "Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)" category. Any one has an idea how many points I get for this?

In the CIC website they mentioned that
" Degree program must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy."
Does that mean I wont get 23 point since my degree is not in one of these fields ???

Thanks in advance for any help :)

MKV4CANADA

Jul 24, 2013
Thank you. So even if family is in India and I am in USA, I can apply for CPC-Ottawa ? I was thinking to apply for family too, so in that case, can I have it applied for CPC-Ottawa ? Pls advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.