+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
spicysank said:
As per Ashif bhai's Post a couple of pages back "YES"

But I don't think that it really is that easy to answer this question of yours.

GUR2010 got an interview call after his 2nd line update. Many other applicants are awaiting for e.g. Oscar7 had sent an email to NDVO and he got a reply saying certain background checks are being conducted and it is done by 3rd parties hence they have no clue as to what timeframe he is looking at. Once the checks are completed he will be further informed. (Reference FSW 2013 thread).

We can just hope for the Best. So just keep your hopes high as this year their working pattern is different.

Assumption:-
1 - New officers must have been hired to process files - They are following the new pattern of issuing MR first & then PPR.
2 - Old Officers are still following the same old pattern and If god wishes all waiting applicants would get MR & PPR together very soon (I believe in that personally)

Hopefully this clears some air (Or maybe creates more confusion LOL!!!) :p
Thanks for the Info bro..... Lets hope for the best.....

kris00

Sep 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-July-2014
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
18-Dec-2014
Med's Request
30-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
17-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
13-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
20-Jun2015
rajneeshv said:
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Bad News Guys :(

Got a letter(hardcopy) from NDVO today tht my wife needs to undergo some extra medical tests...

Got a call frm Hospital too, the call dropped in between so cud not hear much...but, that guy has asked me to take my wife to same hospital where we underwent the initial tests last week...i think he was also hinting tht her x-ray has shown some signs of TB and she required to undergo some sputum tests (very strange though...she has never had TB nor she has any signs of it....rather she is healthier than me....anyways...naturally we are quite shocked !!)....I have done some r&d and found similar cases on this forum.....they might ask her to Undergo SPUTUM test for 3 consecutive days and then she might have to submit another X-Ray after minimum 3 months from the day her first x-ray was taken(i.e.,14nov)....Finally, if Sputum Test & X-Ray are fine..her medical will go thru...and if not, then she might be asked to take medication for 3-6 months :-(

So, fact is tht after cruising thru all stages till now.....Suddenly today my whole PR process is delayed by 4 to 8 months :(

Feeling bad for my wife, she is feeling guilty conscious and blaming herself for this delay...inspite of me telling her repeatedly to chill out...I think, In life whatever happens, happens for good and it happens for a certain reason.

Lets See What Tomorrow Brings
Dear Rajneesh,

This is a temporary stop. Dont feel it any way. Keep faith and I am sure you will sail through eventually and that too with all your family and will make a career in canada. Thanks God that the traces of any medical issue with your wife has come forward right now rather than later. Just remember one thing that almighty pushes its favourite sons and daughters a little hard, but never deprives them of eventual fruit. Good wishes for your application as well as for your wife's health.

Selectedfew

Oct 20, 2014
Hello All,

I submitted my application on the 25th of August 2014 using DD and later on submitted Additional documentation on my Degree certificates which was delivered on 2nd of October 2014.

I sent an inquiry mail to the CIO search email address on the 2nd of October to confirm if the additional document sent was added to my initial application and got the response below on the 20TH of NOVEMBER 2014.

Please does it mean my 25th of August Application is still undergoing completeness check?

Dear Sir:

Please be advised that your documentation was received and attached to your file which is currently awaiting initial processing. Notification will be sent in due course.

Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit
CPC - Sydney | CTD - Sydney

ThanishN

Oct 30, 2014
Dear Friends,

My application reached CIC on 16th oct for 2173 NOC.
Since cap is reached, When can i expect my application return from CIC.
Thanks

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
ksa0510 said:
WARNING TO APPLICANTS THAT ARE NOT ACTING AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.ACT NOW & NEVER GIVE UP.
Global SS is only reporting 20-30% of the applicants and there are a lot of applicants
out there that are not being captured by the global SS.
Note:If the global SS says 100 applicants,in reality it is already 250-300 with CIC please.
With this statement above,I wasn't surprised from 500+ to 1000 for NOC 2171.
Warning:All other uncapped NOCs with high numbers will follow this trend as well.
Good luck
by looking at behavior of 2171 what are speculations for 2132(mechanical engineers) that is 596 now?

jimmydave

Oct 1, 2014
NRI16 said:
CONGRATS and +1 for getting visa ...IF POSSIBLE PLEASE SHARE YOUR PPR EMAIL AND DO SHARE LANDING EXPERIENCE AS WELLL.....BEST OF LUCK...

Dear vvmvamshi4u,

Could you please tell us that after how many days of submitting MEDICAL you received Passport request?

Also please let us know that within how many days VO returns the passport after stamping it?

SMARTZ

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Got a DD for RPRF made in INR for 27600/- in favour of Canadian High Commission payable at new delhi...
I hope i hv done it right...i saw on person wrote here in the forum CAD 450 or 26700 INR which I think is the older version of the fee..

Please Verify

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Selectedfew said:
Hello All,

I submitted my application on the 25th of August 2014 using DD and later on submitted Additional documentation on my Degree certificates which was delivered on 2nd of October 2014.

I sent an inquiry mail to the CIO search email address on the 2nd of October to confirm if the additional document sent was added to my initial application and got the response below on the 20TH of NOVEMBER 2014.

Please does it mean my 25th of August Application is still undergoing completeness check?

Dear Sir:

Please be advised that your documentation was received and attached to your file which is currently awaiting initial processing. Notification will be sent in due course.

Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit
CPC - Sydney | CTD - Sydney
Calling Diplomatru :)

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
Hello,

My application was received on September 24th. When can I expect any updates? Can somebody give me a hint? Has somebody got any update from CIC on a September application?

Cheeeers
Giftsmas

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
What is the latest PER date update for DD and CC ...

Kindly share if any one has the latest info ..

RK29824

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2132 & 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
27-Nov-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
16-Feb-2015 (2nd Line)
Med's Request
3-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
8-Sept-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2016
CIC send PER for 6 Aug apps .......waiting eagerly than my salary ;D

sawtantar

Sep 20, 2014
Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 August 2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
22 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Hello All

Just contact to my bank wall street foreign exchange they show me the detail of DD ( Make DD from Indusind Bank) its in favor of Receiver General of Canada and it received at Royal Bank of Canada Head Office Toronto...I think that's why CIC late to Charge DD.

kris00

Sep 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-July-2014
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
18-Dec-2014
Med's Request
30-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
17-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
13-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
20-Jun2015
coolranger said:
I got my third line update that " we have started your processing on November 11 2014"
In how many days i may get MR from NDVO
What is the second line..? Not sure if thats the third what you are saying, it should ideally second.

Harinderjit

Star Member
May 29, 2013
aha2174 said:
I also think that those are not fake entries.. April 1st is still 4 months from now.. What someone can get with fake entries.. Even if you assume that it is fake then also it wont impact your application processing time in any way.. Same is the case if it is not fake.. Offcourse if it is not fake then it will just indicate that NDVO is working on sending PPRs for FSW2014 after don't know what processing.. And after few "Non Fake" entries we will be able to predict when a new applicant can expect his/her PPR.. So just relax and wait.. Its very cold in North America nowadays.. And hopefully we all will be in Canada in or after March.. It will be spring at that time :)
Also as per last week's email regarding CIIP session indicates that they have list of shortlisted applicants who have undergone Medical and submitted RPRF Fee... Its not a voter ID or Adhar Card that can be issues as soon as your address verification is done... They are going to invite us to live permanently in their country and after few years will give citizenship.. So let them take their own time... Till then pray and enjoy the leaves/vacations that you can avail from your office in your country :)
Agreed that it can take time and i know that nobody's application affects nobody else's application . But wrong entries (if they were )would give wrong estimates (which challenges the purpose of SS)

Also as per my relatives and friends(Canadians now) who underwent similar process few years ago, claim that PPRs are generally issued within a month of MR requests .so ideally it shud follow the same pattern as that of MR's which doesn't seem to be the case .

Status
Not open for further replies.