+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny7373

Sep 9, 2014
I have worked in two firms and the appointment letters of both the firms are on same format and language . However i have recived per few days back, can there be issue over it

preet_gill

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends
My frnd does not have family name in his passport. So, if he leaves coolumn blank in generic form his name doesnot appear on form :( or if he writes NA than it ll appear. Anyone who had same prob. Is der any problem if name doesnot appear on all pages of form

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
canadamylove said:
buddy I would like to add some words for u and ur wife.

please do not take this thing on heart. do not blame yourselves or anything. u r right that whatever happens happens for good only. our creator has best plans for us and sometimes it seems we are in trouble but actually we are being saved from some bigger troubles by indulging us in smaller troubles...that's the plan of our creator and it always works.

this is the time where u both need to support and encourage each other, do not get depressed and hopeless. if ur dream is costing u some more months then its worth it. I pray and hope for the best for u both. by grace of All mighty ur wife will clear all the tests next time in coming 3 months.

in the mean time u can do one thing, u can consult ur family physician or any doctor about this thing in ur local hospital. make some precautionary tests of TB for ur wife. get to know why the docs at medical facility found something suspicious in her x rays. if everything is ok, I pray so, then there might be some trouble in the x ray machine of that medical facility. u can claim to have her x ray again by showing ur own local hospital reports and tests. it is highly suspicious that these may be these machines of medical centers are not maintained due to large volume of applicants being tested and less time. or may be to save maintenance costs....its actually easier for them to put all the blame on applicants, ask them to go under more medication and tests....cos its the applicant who is spending more money on tests and wasting their precious times in waiting for next tests. it is costing them nothing but to applicant everything.

I wish u all the best and keep up with the efforts. don't lose hope and ask ur wife to have faith in her self and be brave and hopeful.
canadamylove said:
also it is highly possible that docs have mixed up ur wife x ray report with any other applicant......it can be possible.
sk1984indian said:
Brother, I read your post first thing this morning. Had tears in my eyes. I really wish there were many people who look at life this way.

I wish and pray that these small hurdles get removed and you get your well deserved Visa soon

All the Best !!!

Stay Blessed my friend

Sk
rahul.khurmi said:
Best wishes bro..
A VERY BIG THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR ENCOURAGING MESSAGES .....Especially SK & canadamylove ....love u guys !!! Feeling much better after reading your messages first thing in the morning.....really charged up just before taking my wife to hospital!! Will keep you posted...I hope everything will be fine ...

I know it is nothing in front of ur lovely msgs but still ...given +1 to all three of you !!! Thanks again !!! Best of Luck for ur applications !!!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajneeshv said:
A VERY BIG THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR ENCOURAGING MESSAGES .....Especially SK & canadamylove ....love u guys !!! Feeling much better after reading your messages first thing in the morning.....really charged up just before taking my wife to hospital!! Will keep you posted...I hope everything will be fine ...

I know it is nothing in front of ur lovely msgs but still ...given +1 to all three of you !!! Thanks again !!! Best of Luck for ur applications !!!
Dear rajneeshv,

By the time your wife passes eMedical all of your checks would be complete and you may receive PPR the very next day. Security is what's holding most of the apps, plus NDVO is dealing with 2013 backlog. Therefore, I don't agree that this event would postpone your PR that much. The most important thing is for your wife to recover. Best of luck to you both. +1

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
la364 said:
Do the VO give another chance if we failed to submit the docs with in the specified deadline ? My consultant failed to communicate the pcc, rprf request email to me on time , the deadline expired on Oct 29 , I have courierd the docs and it will reach Ottawa on Monday 24th . I had done my medicals on september
Until you see decision made, I think you are fine.

Andreshi

Aug 28, 2014
Hello friends

I am glad to share with you that few days back i have received AOR,MR, PCC, RPRF ,,,,, all came in just one email...

My times are;

app received 30 may
per 25 sept
MR 20 Nov.
MExico VO

ss updated

i have a question; the RPRF is for me and my wife only.. or i have to pay for my two children also??

Thanks to all of you..

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andreshi said:
Hello friends

I am glad to share with you that few days back i have received AOR,MR, PCC, RPRF ,,,,, all came in just one email...

My times are;

app received 30 may
per 25 sept
MR 20 Nov.
MExico VO

ss updated

i have a question; the RPRF is for me and my wife only.. or i have to pay for my two children also??

Thanks to all of you..
RPRF is payed by adults only

parm007

Sep 17, 2014
Avinir said:
Dear Parm007,
i have too applied 2133. I will share my details of my Application. How to paste the image here.
Dear Avinir,

If you don't mind....please share it with me on my email ID...
parminder.bhullars@gmail.com

Thanks,
Regards,

Parminder

rorita13

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITh APP.
File Transfer...
18-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015 /Passports received 21-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-06-2015
Dear Forumates/Seniors

i have to send an updated IMM 5669 form as of 18 years old, but i cant recall one of my travel dates and address during that time (it was just a couple of months visit visa ).
what can i do in that case ? im so confused and worried about it.
PS: i dont have the old passport anymore as it was collected from me when i issued a new one.

thanks in advance for the help

rorita

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: CC Charged

memphesz said:
Hi Guys....this is my first post...been waiting, watching and garnering hope from your posts towards my application. My CC was charged this evening at around 6:50 PM IST and reflected below are my details. Trust this is the first step towards obtaining a PER and I hope for the best. I would like to say that this forum is symbolic of the power like minded and good people can bring to others lives. Couldn't imagine the darkness and anxiety we would have to experience without this forum. Hope to be more active henceforth.

Wish everyone the best in their application and future :)

App Received: 28 August 2014
NOC: 0013
CC Charged: 23 November 2014

Best Regards,
Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.