+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
CAP FILL UPDATE IS DONE AT OTTAWA- WT U SEE IS LATEST - no one knows how the inventory are pooled..

at the moment -you have to wait for per hopefully

good luck

akther1983

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussain573 said:
Dear experts,

Just confused, can anyone explain me this, last cc charge for noc 2171 was on 11 Nov for 28th Aug applicant at that time cap status was 559, as per ss there is no charge since then, how come cap reach 1000, does it mean cap reached based on complete check, if that is the case till which date apps are in, I am 17th sept applicant will I will be in cap????????????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I am not expert.I am also 2171 5th-sep applicants.I think it is time to say RIP to our applications......:(

RedEmotions

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
managersonline said:
If this is the case then they will never give you ECA with Canadian Masters Equivalency.
WES attitude towards Pakistani Degrees and I should say that in general towards whole Pakistan is discriminatory.
For my case, I was able to get Equivalence Certificate from HEC that my Masters degree is equivalent to M.Phil of Pakistan and it is equivalent to 18-years of schooling. HEC have provided me this certificate in sealed envelope and assured me that WES will consider it equivalent to Canadian Masters degree. I sent this sealed envelope to WES through DHL courier. HEC also assured me that this is prevailing practice in Canada to declare Pakistani MPhil degrees equivalent to Canadian Masters degree. But WES remained stubborn to their point of view that if you will not do PHD from Pakistan, rest of Pakistani Degrees will remain equivalent to maximum Canadian Four Bachelor Degree. That is really discrimantory attitude towards Pakistan by the staff/officials sitting in WES.

Even I have done myself online research in this regard and find out that several Canadian Government departments and Canadian Government Universities declare Pakistani MPhil(18-years of schooling) equivalent to Canadian Masters Degree. Even the IQAS which is competitor of WES, declares Pakistani MPhil degree equivalent to Canadian Masters Degree. I have submitted to WES, evidence from 10-Canadian Government sources and from the official website of those Canadian Government sources and the web addresses, where this evidence is mentioned. This list of evidences also included one of the competitor of WES, which is IQAS. IQAS is also Canadian Government of Alberta qualification assessment department. Even CEC (Comparative Education Services) University of Toronto is considering 18-Years of schooling of Pakistan equivalent to Canadian Masters.

I even got another evidence from the WES free assessment tool.
In that tool they have not listed Pakistan. Therefore I selected India and selected MPhil degree of India. The result of free assessment tool was "Indian MPhil degree" is equivalent to "Canadian Masters degree".
Here you can clearly observe the discriminatory attitude of WES against Pakistani Nationals and Pakistani Qualifications. Despite of the fact that both India and Pakistan inherited the same education system from Britain they have declared Indian MPhil equivalent to Canadian Masters and Pakistan MPhil they did consider equivalent to Canadian Masters. Second discriminatory attitude is that they did not even include Pakistan in their free assessment tool's list of countries.

I shall strongly urge you to officially launch your complain against gross discriminatory practices of WES against Pakistan, through the Better Business Bureau (BBB) following website link, where others are filing their complaints against WES and getting relief.

I am sure that you might get help in this regard, through BBB.

George
Very Right........! Totally agree with Mr. George .....!

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
Where are the admins? CIC cap has been updated on November 20. But In the SS it is still not updated. Admins please update the SS.

FSWASPIRANT18

Nov 21, 2014
Hi,

I applied for 2173 Software engineers and designers in september end, any idea if that will be picked or by that time the cap was reached for this category.

How much time does it take to receive a response?

Thank You

asab_ece

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting ..
Nomination.....
Awaiting...
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
hussain573 said:
Just confused, can anyone explain me this, last cc charge for noc 2171 was on 11 Nov for 28th Aug applicant at that time cap status was 559, to the best of my knowelge and as per ss there is no charge since then, how come cap reach 1000, does it mean cap reached based on complete check, if that is the case till which date apps are in, I am 17th sept applicant will I will be in cap
I am 5th Sept Applicant and hoping that we may be in the cap. But currently all predictions seem to go wrong.

ghanu28

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
ANANJAY said:
1) only first nd last page
2) they have asked to send notarized copy of bc only...so not need to send notarized copy of passport
3)do send updated proof of funds according to no of family members...
Thanks Ananjay for the reply.
But in my application package, i have submitted proof of funds for single person only (as i will be going alone) and PER was issued.
So in this case, what is the need of submitting proof of funds for three persons (self, spouse & kid).
Also i would not be able to show amount of Rs.10 lacs (CAD$18097) currently in any circumstances.

Anybody could help in this case. How to proceed?

PEENA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Dxb
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
managersonline said:
If this is the case then they will never give you ECA with Canadian Masters Equivalency.
WES attitude towards Pakistani Degrees and I should say that in general towards whole Pakistan is discriminatory.
For my case, I was able to get Equivalence Certificate from HEC that my Masters degree is equivalent to M.Phil of Pakistan and it is equivalent to 18-years of schooling. HEC have provided me this certificate in sealed envelope and assured me that WES will consider it equivalent to Canadian Masters degree. I sent this sealed envelope to WES through DHL courier. HEC also assured me that this is prevailing practice in Canada to declare Pakistani MPhil degrees equivalent to Canadian Masters degree. But WES remained stubborn to their point of view that if you will not do PHD from Pakistan, rest of Pakistani Degrees will remain equivalent to maximum Canadian Four Bachelor Degree. That is really discrimantory attitude towards Pakistan by the staff/officials sitting in WES.

Even I have done myself online research in this regard and find out that several Canadian Government departments and Canadian Government Universities declare Pakistani MPhil(18-years of schooling) equivalent to Canadian Masters Degree. Even the IQAS which is competitor of WES, declares Pakistani MPhil degree equivalent to Canadian Masters Degree. I have submitted to WES, evidence from 10-Canadian Government sources and from the official website of those Canadian Government sources and the web addresses, where this evidence is mentioned. This list of evidences also included one of the competitor of WES, which is IQAS. IQAS is also Canadian Government of Alberta qualification assessment department. Even CEC (Comparative Education Services) University of Toronto is considering 18-Years of schooling of Pakistan equivalent to Canadian Masters.

I even got another evidence from the WES free assessment tool.
In that tool they have not listed Pakistan. Therefore I selected India and selected MPhil degree of India. The result of free assessment tool was "Indian MPhil degree" is equivalent to "Canadian Masters degree".
Here you can clearly observe the discriminatory attitude of WES against Pakistani Nationals and Pakistani Qualifications. Despite of the fact that both India and Pakistan inherited the same education system from Britain they have declared Indian MPhil equivalent to Canadian Masters and Pakistan MPhil they did consider equivalent to Canadian Masters. Second discriminatory attitude is that they did not even include Pakistan in their free assessment tool's list of countries.

I shall strongly urge you to officially launch your complain against gross discriminatory practices of WES against Pakistan, through the Better Business Bureau (BBB) following website link, where others are filing their complaints against WES and getting relief.

http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/business-reviews/correspondence-schools/world-education-services-in-toronto-on-1135209/complaints

I am sure that you might get help in this regard, through BBB.

George
If this is the case I am going to launch a complaint against them now how come they take this so irresponsibly playing with our futures ; not fair

PEENA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Dxb
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
bringiton said:
The responsible manager for WES Canada Evaluation is Mr.Beka Tvartkiladze. Kindly highlight your details by speaking to him on phone through customer care number
tying to reach him thank you ; dying from anger

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Anymore opinions. .

Dear Brothers,

Kindly i am in a confusing situation i applied for master in Germany and i got university acceptance and i got per also so should i cancel my master and wait for immigration or go forward! !!! especialy as i heared that to work in canada they required for canadian experience or study.
does master degree from Germany will be useful or go to canada and have courses there???

Please advise

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
FSWASPIRANT18 said:
Hi,

I applied for 2173 Software engineers and designers in september end, any idea if that will be picked or by that time the cap was reached for this category.

How much time does it take to receive a response?

Thank You
OH dear are you not checking the CIC website or this forum? The cap for 2173 has been reached 8/10 days ago. Your file will come back to you. I'm very much sorry about that. NOC 1112,2171,2173,2174 has reached the 1000 application mark.

ZeCarioca

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akther1983 said:
I am not expert.I am also 2171 5th-sep applicants.I think it is time to say RIP to our applications......:(
Cannot find your entry in SS. Are you there!?

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
gopu said:
Dear Seniors

I would like to know whether children below 4 years needs to undergo Medical Check and PCC verification. I have not yet received my Med Request.

Thanks
pcc required only for adults while meds required for all dependents.

Qureshi Pakistan

Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-15 (Photo Request)
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
perukulla said:
hi
check with your company they should be able to give the name of the person received, usually the online status don't show name. once you get the name of the person check it in SS, whether that name exists. gthere is nothing to worry usually these courier companies are genuine in delivering.
Thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.