+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
mae2000 said:
Thanks Century for your prompt reply.
Will do as per your advice.

As i have mentioned, my Passport will be expiring by April and iam getting only the replacement around mid of March.
Question is, will this cause me any trouble with my application?
I am suggesting you to get the validity extended. Canada do not give visa validity more than the passport validity. So, it will be a great problem later on.

shukan81

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
davidzire said:
Hello Guys

I am 15 may applicant(application received), NOC : 2281, PER on Sept 5, 2nd line updated just today, which says : "We started processing your application on October 30, 2014". When should i expect a MR, any ideas ??

Thanks in Advance
Congratulations.... your will receive further mail from VO vey soon....

mae2000

Jul 11, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Pending...
File Transfer...
Pending...
Med's Request
Pending...
Med's Done....
May 28
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
July 2
VISA ISSUED...
Pending...
LANDED..........
Century said:
I am suggesting you to get the validity extended. Canada do not give visa validity more than the passport validity. So, it will be a great problem later on.
Thanks for your great help!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@CanOl

Y u r always Karmafied? anyways +1 due. Tx

CanOl said:
For non resident request for UAE PCC :

Applicants may send applications by courier with a pre-paid airway bill to the relevant office listed below. You must submit with your application the following:

Ajman
Ajman Police Department
P.O. Box 4
Ajman, UAE
Telephone: 971-6-703-4000

sheery

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Addition of child.

Hi seniors,
i have updated NDVO about my daughters birth after getting PER mail.
Can any one tell me after how many days credit card can be charged for 150 CAD ?
Will this be International Transaction or national ?

:) :) :)

bunny88

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Hi gurjeet kaur
Tried to PM u, but ur imbox was full
Am working in an engineering college affiliated to university .
I attached the following docs-
Experience letter
Reference letter
Salary statement letter
Salary account statement of 4 years
University payment certificate(payment against paper checking, examiner, etc)
Two affidavits ( one for MTECH and other for my wife)

I attached all above docs original
I also attached the following
Ielts original
Birth certificate notary att.
Wes report original
Dmc, degree, 10th notary att.

Payment mode DD from axis bank
Applied through lawyer, but mebtioned my mail id everywhere
I didnt attached agent form
Feel free to contact me
Send u ur email id
All the best

shukan81

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
sasanyal said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and looking for suggestions. I am planning to apply for FSW program and want to know if it's already late for that or I can still go ahead and do that in 2014? My IELTS appointment is on 6th Dec 2014 which means the earliest I can send my application is by 20th Dec. As of now, I think I can arrange all other documents by that date.

Also I would like to know which code I should apply under in case I do. Is 2171 or 2173 still have some left (as per official site, they do). Do I qualify for code 0015?

Here is my experience history:
1. 9.5 years in SAP-ABAP and Delivery/Project Management
2. 1 year full time MBA from IIM Ahmedabad
2. More than a year (current job, post MBA) in e-commerce operations and analytics, designation: Program Manager

Thanks in advance for your help.
Appended are the mentioned duties and role for 0015 NOC, if you fit in any of this duties as per your experience you may apply, this duties are listed on CIC website under NOC0015 also mentioned job titles under this NOC are CEO, CFO, VPs....

YOU MAY GIVE TRY FOR NOC 2171 AND 2173 MAY BE THERE IS A CHANCE YOU MAY GET THROUGH.....BEST OF LUCK....
Main duties

Senior managers in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:
Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs
Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning
Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff
Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.

Senior managers in this unit group may specialize in areas such as finance, marketing or human resources or in the sale of a particular product or provision of a particular service.
Employment requirements

A university degree or college diploma in business administration, finance or other discipline related to the service provided is usually required.
Several years of experience as a middle manager in trade, broadcasting or other service are usually required.
Specialization in a particular functional area or service is possible through specific university or college training in that area or through previous experience.
Senior managers in finance usually require a professional accounting designation.
Additional information

There is mobility among senior management occupations.

shukan81

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
sasanyal said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and looking for suggestions. I am planning to apply for FSW program and want to know if it's already late for that or I can still go ahead and do that in 2014? My IELTS appointment is on 6th Dec 2014 which means the earliest I can send my application is by 20th Dec. As of now, I think I can arrange all other documents by that date.

Also I would like to know which code I should apply under in case I do. Is 2171 or 2173 still have some left (as per official site, they do). Do I qualify for code 0015?

Here is my experience history:
1. 9.5 years in SAP-ABAP and Delivery/Project Management
2. 1 year full time MBA from IIM Ahmedabad
2. More than a year (current job, post MBA) in e-commerce operations and analytics, designation: Program Manager

Thanks in advance for your help.
Appended are the mentioned duties and role for 0015 NOC, if you fit in any of this duties as per your experience you may apply, this duties are listed on CIC website under NOC0015 also mentioned job titles under this NOC are CEO, CFO, VPs....

YOU MAY GIVE TRY FOR NOC 2171 AND 2173 MAY BE THERE IS A CHANCE YOU MAY GET THROUGH.....BEST OF LUCK....

Main duties (NOC 0015)

Senior managers in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:
Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs
Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning
Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff
Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.

Senior managers in this unit group may specialize in areas such as finance, marketing or human resources or in the sale of a particular product or provision of a particular service.
Employment requirements

A university degree or college diploma in business administration, finance or other discipline related to the service provided is usually required.
Several years of experience as a middle manager in trade, broadcasting or other service are usually required.
Specialization in a particular functional area or service is possible through specific university or college training in that area or through previous experience.
Senior managers in finance usually require a professional accounting designation.
Additional information

There is mobility among senior management occupations.

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
Guys good pm.. I just want to ask something with regards to work experiences..

First experience is 1 yr and 10 months with employer A

Then he resigned

After a yr he rejoined again employer A for about 2 years and 4 months...

Total experience would be 4 years and 2 months...

Would they consider it since he worked with same employer? Because some consultancy advised him that cic won't recognize his 8 months and 4 months experiences... So his experience would only be for 3 years.... Thanks guys!

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
sriramkb said:
Just felt like giving +1 to you CanOl for you contributions in the forum. So gave it.
Thanks. Really appreciate..

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Hi people!

Did you guys wrote a cover letter when you have submitted your documents to NDVO?

If yes, do you have a sample of it?

I appreciate it. Thanks!

ankul

Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
i am looking for same sample cover letter . please share

SSPT

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Passport Sent :April 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Passport received by CPC-O : April 8th 2015
AOR Received.
Return Tracker activate : April 15th 2015
Med's Request
December 3rd 2014
Med's Done....
December 10th 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
My credit card was charged on October 24th, July 8 application; NOC 3142
My file was returned last year due to cap full and this year it was returned again due to credit card payment fail ( nitro pdf glitch)
! My ECAS status changed today : In process '' we received your application for PR on July 8; No PER yet
Good luck to every one who are awaiting to be charged and congratulations to those whe have recieved PER; MR and RPRF

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Syed7283 said:
[size=11pt]URGENT*URGENT*URGENT

Hello Seniors,

I left my job on 31st Oct. My company told me that I will get the Relieving letter in a day or two but they are saying that they cannot give me the FnF payslip right now. They said I will get FnF payslip by end of November.

I have to send these docs to NDVO. So can I just send my relieving letter to NDVO along with covering letter... and later when I get FnF payslip I will send that.

Can I do this.... PLease advice.... And should I mention about the delay of FnF payslip in the covering letter...

Syed.....
Relieving letter will serve the purpose. Your acknowledged Resignation letter will also do for now in case relieving letter is not available. In case VO asks for relieving letter it can be provided later.

FNF settlement statement is not required by CIC.

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
CanOl said:
Relieving letter will servethe purpose. Your acknowledged Resignation letter will also do for now in case relieving letter is not available. In case VO asks for relieving letter it can be provided later.

FNF settlement statement is not required by CIC.
Thanks a lot CanOl...... +1 due...becoz of karma... one more thing do we have to write a covering letter on separate sheet of paper and then scan it and attach it... Or we can write the covering letter in the Enquiry box for case specific enquiry new delhi.....

Status
Not open for further replies.