+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny88

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
lvo80 said:
DEAR FRIENDS,

Im getting different answer from every member...

One of the members said, its under process to be confirmed as PER OR NER
One of the members said, its PER
Another member said, its AOR if visa office Sydney Canada (which is not correct, as my visa office is London)
Another member said its AOR (Not sure, since the mail is coming from Sydney Canada and not London office)

BIG TIME CONFUSED
generally PER is mentioned in the the PER mail...
did u asked them about ur file through email?
if yes, then 101% this is not PER mail...

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
CanadianLov3 said:
Bro DD is unlike Cash, No one can encash it(by lodging it in their account) but the one on whose name it's made :) ..
:D. When i mean DD is like Cash, If CIC presents it, bank has to honor it at any cost, as long as it is in validity period, unlike CC which can decline payment.

Good humor though. ;)

lvo80

Oct 31, 2014
bunny88 said:
generally PER is mentioned in the the PER mail...
did u asked them about ur file through email?
if yes, then 101% this is not PER mail...
No I didnt ask for any details prior or after cc charge.

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
PPR PPR PRR ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) :p

Today i recive in my dream lol :p :p

Best of luck just kidding

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
bhavikapatil said:
You can obtain PCC from your citys police headquarters!

You can get form and fill for PCC!

Then they will send the submitted copy to your local area's police station!

The local police will call you for verification with photos, passport copies and residence documents!

Then the form will be sent back to head quarters and they will prepare PCC!

You can get it in 3-4 days ! and its valid!
Thanks alot ...bhavika..

lvo80

Oct 31, 2014
dharam1912 said:
Hi Frnds,
One urgent help required.

I made a PCC from my local city but this PCC mentions a DATE (since APR 2013). As per CIC, PCC should be taken for the period starting since 18 yrs of age.
Although since 18 yrs I am residing in Pune. Now do I need to collect several PCCs of the same city OR do we have some other document which doesn't have date mentioned on it.\
Anyone came across with same situation?
Friend,

What I have heard is: one PCC is required for each country. Since in your case, this is the fresh one..you are good to go (my suggession only, not an expert). However, Other friends can comment as well

shukan81

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
SUB said:
Dear Friends,

Received the Passport with Visa stamping today. :)

I greatly appreciate all the inputs from members in this forum. It helped us move on through each stage of process and we learned from your experience. Thank you all for contributing in one way or the other. I greatly appreciate the moderator of this forum, for creating a wonderful platform.

I take this Opportunity to share my experience and timeline in short for all your reference,

About me: Indian Citizen on H1B in California, US.

Year 2013 : Applied through an attorney in Ottawa, Category 2132. Due to back and forth communication, document delivery and delayed response from attorney, the quota was filled before the application was delivered to CIC.

Year 2014 : Decided to apply on our own. My wife worked hard in getting all minute details from various sources.

a. Prepared all necessary documentations like IELTS, WES Credentials, PCC, FBI Clearance and bank statements.

b. Applied on May 5th, as we monitored for any update in the application forms.

c. Application received by CIC, on May 7th. Provided CC for payment.

d. CC charged on Jun 19th.

e. PER received on Aug 8th.

f. Local VO started processing on Aug 29th. Same day received MR and request to update the dependants personal history from age 18 (originally given for past 10 years), updated bank statement & RPRF

g. Medical taken on Sep 12th, report received by CPC on Sep 23rd

h. Received Passport request on Sep 30th. Sent the same on Oct 6th, received by CPC on Oct 7th.

i. Received a request on Oct 23rd to send the Canadapost xPressslip (though original sent along with passport) and to follow the instruction.

j. Received passport today, Oct 30th with Visa stamped on Oct 16th.

Altogether it took 6 months to complete the process. My sincere thanks to all members of this forum and good luck to all who are waiting for the good news.

Cheers,

Sub :)

Congratulations Bro..........Best of Luck and best wishes for all your future endeavours and Happy life in Canada
cheers and party..........wish for all of us to join you in canada very soon.....God Bless you......

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
managersonline said:
Hi Guys,

Today I received my IELTS result and got the points as under:-
Listening: 7.0
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 6.0
Speaking: 6.5
===
Overall: 6.5
======

Can anyone guide me that how many points i shall get from 24 for English language?

Regards,
George
You will get a total of 18 points for your scores!

Good Luck!

burhan1985

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Port Elgin, ON, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London (VCM)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
Nomination.....
07-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent already
File Transfer...
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
28-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-Aug-2015 (PP Returned)
LANDED..........
03-Oct-2015
Why this completed applications list on CIC website being not updated since october 10? Any idea seniors??

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marxlouie73 said:
RECEIVED MY PER!!!
Thank you dear Lord for Your FAITHFULNESS!

NOC: 3012
VO: Manila
Application Received: July 3, 2014
CC Charged: October 21, 2014
PER Received: October 28, 2014

I'm looking forward to the MR/RPRF.
In God's perfect time, our dreams will come true.
Let's give each other strength and encouragement.

I'm very excited for all of us...
God bless us all!!!
Congrats! God Bless!

Roshan Soni

Jun 12, 2013

In India, I think, only one PCC is enough. The rules says that you need to provide police clearance certificate from all the contries where you have lived in last 10 years. Not from all cities.

Please let me know if my understanding of rules are correct. Also if anyone has their PCC scanned, it will be very helpful if they can share the formate.

Roshan Soni

dharam1912 said:
Hi Frnds,
One urgent help required.

I made a PCC from my local city but this PCC mentions a DATE (since APR 2013). As per CIC, PCC should be taken for the period starting since 18 yrs of age.
Although since 18 yrs I am residing in Pune. Now do I need to collect several PCCs of the same city OR do we have some other document which doesn't have date mentioned on it.\
Anyone came across with same situation?

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Optimist3 said:
:D. When i mean DD is like Cash, If CIC presents it, bank has to honor it at any cost, as long as it is in validity period, unlike CC which can decline payment.

Good humor though. ;)
:-*

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Re: Contents of Security Checks..??

NewIndia123 said:
Quote from: sreeramp on October 31, 2014, 12:49:01 am

Completeness Check

1. They received couriers and do a initial documentation check for completeness and compliance of the application.
2. Check if the applications forms are all completely filled, payments are ok, all required documentation are enclosed.
3. Check if we have valid 1 year experience in the claimed NOC(a part of the 29 occupations list)

Thanks for this info.

Does it mean that the "completeness check" for July applicants is over?
Does it also mean that all such applicants, whose "completeness check" is successful, are not likely to have their apps returned/rejected?
E.g. any July applicant whose app has not been returned/rejected (as of today) can look forward to the next logical step i.e. PER mail?
Yes all successful "completeness check" applicants will get PER after final review.

Once application is transferred to Local Visa Office Background Check will be done.

There are total 9 factors that can cause an applicant inadmissible to Canada during background check.

1. Criminality
2. Organized Criminality (Org Crime in GCMS Note)
3. Security
4. Human and International Rights Violation (HIRV in GCMS Note)
5. Health
6. Financial Reasons
7. Misrepresentation
8. Non-compliance with Act
9. Inadmissible Family Members

Here I explained only about the misrepresentation related background checks which is one of the major background verification faced by many FSWP applicants. I am using the word “Verification” here to relate the Background Check. CHC do verification not only for skeptical applications but also to the randomly selected applications.

Misrepresentation

An officer who suspects that an applicant may be inadmissible for misrepresentation should carefully document the reasons for the concern in their notes. The officer then forward doubtful cases to Economic Class Unit where it undergo different verification processes as mentioned below to find out fraudulent documents. Misrepresented cases are rejected under IRPA Section A40 Act. The reason behind the delay of processing of some applications can be directly attached with the involvement of Economic Class Unit.

Type of Verifications

A. Site Visit (Physical Verification)
B. Telephonic
C. Interviews
D. Supporting Documents Request

A. Site Visit (Physical Verification)

Site visit is found to be one of the important means to tackle frauds. Visa offices do site visit for the current employer and previous employers (In case of claiming points based on skill O, A or B) of the primary applicant. The visa officer verify applicant's identity from the person who issued the referral letter, HR Manager, Colleagues, Receptionist and why not even from the security person. Last year FSWP seen visits in Punjab, Gujarat, Delhi, Karnataka, Andrapradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala etc.

B. Telephonic

1. Employer

The visa officer can ring to the number given in the reference letter. It can be to the reception or to the person who issued you the reference letter. Officer will ask primary applicant's employment related queries to employer. The visa officer may treat application as misrepresentation if they find any mismatch between the answers given by the employer in comparison to that given in the reference letter.

2. Primary Applicant

Visa officer can call directly to your mobile or land line number to verify your employment, family relation etc. Most of the questions here similar to that in the interview.

C. Interview

The visa officer can call the applicant for interview if he/she is not satisfied with the documents submitted to CIO or not satisfied with site visit/telephonic interview. The officer uses interview to raise all the concerns relating to employment, family etc. Usually the visa officer disclose the applicant about his/her interview result just after the interview. In case of positive outcome the applicant can get Medical/PPR in few days time.

D. Supporting Documents Request

The visa officer contact the person in writing about the supporting or additional documents the officer required for further processing of the application. VO will give at least 30 days from the time of receipt of the officer's notice to respond. Commonly asked supporting documents are 6 months bank statement showing the PoF, relationship proof (marriage photos), employment related documents (3 months salary slip, offer letter, appointment letter, tax related docs, renewed referral letter) etc.

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Sorry to hear that, but you still got time to beautify your letters.

Did your original letter cover the main duties on your NOC?

arunjana said:
Aug 6 application returned to lawyer in Canada. Seems immigration officer wasn't satisfied with my work experience. Good luck to others

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
does the email contain the following ?

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed"

lvo80 said:
DEAR FRIENDS,

Im getting different answer from every member...

One of the members said, its under process to be confirmed as PER OR NER
One of the members said, its PER
Another member said, its AOR if visa office Sydney Canada (which is not correct, as my visa office is London)
Another member said its AOR (Not sure, since the mail is coming from Sydney Canada and not London office)

BIG TIME CONFUSED

Status
Not open for further replies.