+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

parrys198

Aug 24, 2014
Woodstock, ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-12-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started on 05-03-2015
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Third Line 08-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
rpishere said:
Hi -

Can anyone share their experience with Indian PCC from PSK where police verification is required? I applied today and they sent it to SP office for verification. They are saying it will take 7 to 10 days for verification, and I am traveling to the US next week :(

Anyone tried getting PCC from SP/ DSP/ Commissioner/ ACP/ DCP office? Pls share who you approached and how you got it.

Thanks
I got it done in two days from Jalandhar SSP. It is a very simple process. go to SSP office and apply for PCC. You need to fill in a form and after getting it entered in their diary, you will have a file number..request them to hand that over so as to get Police clearance done from your local PS by hand. Once local PS is done, they send it back to SSP office.
Game is how you approach them for getting everything by hand, else you have to wait for 12-15 days if you go by normal procedure.

bhavikapatil

Sep 1, 2014
dhanu 786 said:
I had the same case. I have got my renewed passport before medicals. And send the updated BIO pages copy (even in the PER mail...they ask for any changes in the docs and their supporting proof).

CIC Rule says: CIC is going to give you 1 year or validity of your passport after the date when cic receive medicals.

Take appointment today and go for tatkal seva.
How much time does the tatkal seva takes? And how do I inform NDVO about updated passport after medical request?

lvo80

Oct 31, 2014
lvo80 said:
Hello everyone.

This is my first post on the forum. I'm confused at the moment. My details are

App received: 3rd Jul
CC charged: 20th Oct
Email received from CIO: 23rd Oct
ECAS status: In Process from 24th Oct

I have read few previous replies on this forum. The email that I have received is not at all like PER email:

UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/07/03.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to ...
How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. .....
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference ...

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500

Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

Could anyone help, what the above email is about? Is this PER? If not then when should I expect to get one? Is there a chance that my application is returned?

Thanks for your time.
DEAR FRIENDS,

Im getting different answer from every member...

One of the members said, its under process to be confirmed as PER OR NER
One of the members said, its PER
Another member said, its AOR if visa office Sydney Canada (which is not correct, as my visa office is London)
Another member said its AOR (Not sure, since the mail is coming from Sydney Canada and not London office)

BIG TIME CONFUSED

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Brother Just one PCC will work.

And any kind of PCC is acceptable. Either from SP or PSK.

And i have also sent you a PM. Will look forward to your Reply ;)

Rastafarian said:
Friends plz guide me regarding.....
-Are PCC from SP office in india alone are acceptable READILY??or its like PSK obyained PCC are prefered by NDVO..i hav no time as psk is asking 30 days to get pcc.
- I had lived at 2 places in the same city but wid different SP office jurisdiction this mean i need to obtain PCC from both SP office or just one pcc will suffice? Plz advice Asap.

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
SinghJ said:
thx buddy
m not in the ss as i use internet from my phone.m not able to access it
OK, you may enter your details when you are able to do so through the below link:

http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

Kindly share your timelines in the meanwhile.

Regards

rpishere

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
11-18-2014 (with RPRF and PCC)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-13-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2015 (Received 03-09-2015)
LANDED..........
Sep '2015
Yeah, I am trying to approach SP/ SSP office by tomorrow. Good thing is Canada accept PCC from SHO which is easier because I can go my local PS, SHO sits right there. So PCC can be issued within couple of days. Let's see how it goes tomorrow.

Thanks and +1 for your help.

parrys198 said:
I got it done in two days from Jalandhar SSP. It is a very simple process. go to SSP office and apply for PCC. You need to fill in a form and after getting it entered in their diary, you will have a file number..request them to hand that over so as to get Police clearance done from your local PS by hand. Once local PS is done, they send it back to SSP office.
Game is how you approach them for getting everything by hand, else you have to wait for 12-15 days if you go by normal procedure.

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
lvo80 said:
DEAR FRIENDS,

Another member said, its AOR if visa office Sydney Canada (which is not correct, as my visa office is London)
Another member said its AOR (Not sure, since the mail is coming from Sydney Canada and not London office)

BIG TIME CONFUSED
Bro its an AOR and its from Nova Scotia you can see at the end of your email the signature part. Wait for PER. You will receive it soon.

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
The mail shared by you seems to be an automated response from CIC in reply to your mail which you must have sent to them asking about the status of your application. Please confirm if you sent any mail to them prior to your CC Charge ?

It is not PER definitely.

Regards

lvo80 said:
DEAR FRIENDS,

BIG TIME CONFUSED

lvo80

Oct 31, 2014
Syed7283 said:
Bro its an AOR and its from Nova Scotia you can see at the end of your email the signature part. Wait for PER. You will receive it soon.
Thanks friend for the clarification.

Is there any chance that my application is rejected at this stage? or will it be accpeted?

patelsd84

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015; Recd. by CIC 17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015; DM on 26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
Seeking Understanding in Security Checks..!!

Dear Experts,

What does the below statement mean during the phase of the Security Checks

"by passing the background clearance which the immigration authorities obtain on behalf of the applicant."

(I meant to ask what details the immigration authorities on behalf of the applicant..??)

Thanks in advance..!!

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
Hi Frnds,
One urgent help required.

I made a PCC from my local city but this PCC mentions a DATE (since APR 2013). As per CIC, PCC should be taken for the period starting since 18 yrs of age.
Although since 18 yrs I am residing in Pune. Now do I need to collect several PCCs of the same city OR do we have some other document which doesn't have date mentioned on it.\
Anyone came across with same situation?

lvo80

Oct 31, 2014
GUR2010 said:
The mail shared by you seems to be an automated response from CIC in reply to your mail which you must have sent to them asking about the status of your application. Please confirm if you sent any mail to them prior to your CC Charge ?

It is not PER definitely.

Regards
I have not sent any email to CIC prior or after CC charge

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
spicysank said:
Brother Just one PCC will work.

And any kind of PCC is acceptable. Either from SP or PSK.

And i have also sent you a PM. Will look forward to your Reply ;)
s
Thanks spicy for reply and i hav not logged in to inbox for looong.will ans today bro..sry for delay. :'(

NewIndia123

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Re: Contents of Security Checks..??

Quote from: sreeramp on October 31, 2014, 12:49:01 am

Completeness Check

1. They received couriers and do a initial documentation check for completeness and compliance of the application.
2. Check if the applications forms are all completely filled, payments are ok, all required documentation are enclosed.
3. Check if we have valid 1 year experience in the claimed NOC(a part of the 29 occupations list)

Thanks for this info.

Does it mean that the "completeness check" for July applicants is over?
Does it also mean that all such applicants, whose "completeness check" is successful, are not likely to have their apps returned/rejected?
E.g. any July applicant whose app has not been returned/rejected (as of today) can look forward to the next logical step i.e. PER mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.