+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Schedule 3 asks whether spouse proficient in English if i add yes and not able to provide IELTS while sending the application will that work ?
or should i say no and send the application package?

milansaha

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/5/2014
Nomination.....
17/6/2014
AOR Received.
14/8/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
14/8/2014
Med's Request
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
16/11/2014 <br/>Decision Made: 15/12/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23/12/2104<br/>Passport Sent: 29/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/01/2015<br/>Passport Collected: 14/01/2015
LANDED..........
30/01/2015
Hi ashif bhai,

In my ECA report my date of birth has come wrong. All other information in the report are perfect.

I have fallen in NOC 2174 which is very demanding NOC and reaches CAP really fast. For this, i did not have enough time to get corrected the birth date and having a new ECA report since there might be chances to miss the CAP if i am late. I have sent my application with that ECA report and attached an affidavit for this mistake.

So is there chance of facing any issue for this ?

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
experts in Schedule 3 under your work experience the first field says occupation and NOC # here we need to enter the NOC code and the corresponding occupation which are providing in the eligible list for 2014 m i right in my understanding ?

In 2D generic application under education and occupation what do we fill for the intended occupation and current occupation?
Do we write the current designation in the company for current occupation or we need to mention generic term IT/Software or some thing.. please clarify

Thanks for the help

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
capr13 said:
Generic question ... experts need help...

Difference between 2173 and 2174 ? who should apply for 2173 and 2173 ?

Software Testing Engineer is listed in the job titles section but roles and responsibilities are not close to Testing Engineer... also there is licensing by provincial mentioned what does that mean ?

2173 Employment requirements states the following particularly point 1 below and point 2 related to licensing

1. A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering or mathematics
or
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.

2. Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).

3. Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering, and passing a professional practice examination.

4. Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.

Where as 2174 states
Employment requirements

1. A bachelor's degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component
or
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.

2. Specialization in programming for engineering and scientific applications requires specific post-secondary study or experience.

Question for experts 2173 also states Software Testing Engineer but when we look at 2283 that perfectly matches the Software Testing Engineer roles and responsibilties. So the question does Software Test Engineer fit into 2173 ? and what does licensing part mean for 2173?

Thanks in advance
I believe test engineer can apply in 2173 . but your roles should closely match with what is given on hsrdc site. Since a test engineer does take part in studying business requirements and write test case design he /she qualifies. For licensing party some provided mandates that you should have license to use title as engineer. Well that's secondary at this stage but you sure can apply... Just ask your manager to align your roles as per description on hsrdc. Good luck

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii experts.. I am applying for purchasing manager noc 0113.. When i check the details about this noc .

One of the title classifies elsewhere fits 100%, which is noc 6222

What is classified elsewhere ?

So now i am not getting whether i can apply for noc 0113 or not

Please give your suggestions

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Hey guys,

Do we get any formal e mail or any communication that they have received our application or they will directly charge the payment?

Pls reply.

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
Century said:
What are the things got missed from your birth certificate?
included are: my full name, date of birth, place of birth and fathers full name.
for my mother, only her first name was mentioned but her surname was not.
is this an issue?

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
Century said:
You can put the exactly same thing. In case, you don't have enough space in the form, you can add additional pages. On the top of additional page, write your name, DOB, passport number, name of the form, and write the number of the question you are giving details.
thank you century.. good luck!

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can2174 said:
I believe test engineer can apply in 2173 . but your roles should closely match with what is given on hsrdc site. Since a test engineer does take part in studying business requirements and write test case design he /she qualifies. For licensing party some provided mandates that you should have license to use title as engineer. Well that's secondary at this stage but you sure can apply... Just ask your manager to align your roles as per description on hsrdc. Good luck
experts need some help ....HRSDC states the following for 2173 and whats the prediction how soon this is going to be filled.
Software engineers and designers perform some or all of the following duties:
Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications ( this is good for testing)
Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems ( this is good for testing)
Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs ( this is related to application architects)
Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems ( this is good for testing)
Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software (not sure)
May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems. ( this is good for testing)

Can the roles be similar to what hrsdc has stated ? i am asking this cause HR asks for the template with roles and responsibilities and send it to them with manager approval from his/her email id including hrbp so how to go about it ?

it will be really helpful if somebody who has applied can share the roles and responsibilities for the 2173 software testing engineer
thanks a lot in advance.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what should be filled Under dependent (spouse) section of education and occupation current occupation and intended occupation
My wife was working for a bank she has resigned before marriage and now she is not working and nothing has been decided about the job she wants to pursue if FSW goes through.... experts please comment.

Thanks in advance.

shb

May 10, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Request (18-02-15)
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-06-2015 --> SLU 26-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-06-2015 --> Uploaded 30-06-2015 --> TLU 04-07-2015
Passport Req..
Request --> 14-07-15 PP submitted --> 03-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
Received pp with Maple Leaf :)
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hello all,

I need advice on the following questions please.

Form IMM0008ENU:
Question 4: Immigration office requested? For Oman, Pakistan Immigration office is London/UK? Please confirm.
Question 6: Where do u intend to live in Canada? I am not sure at this stage. So what should I mention?
Question 10: Current country of residence? I am on work visa in another country (valid for 2 yrs) and have a resident card , so what should I write in this section? Worker? Other? Foreign National? Please advice.
National Identity Document? Here should I mention my ID of place of birth or my current residence country’s ID card?

Schedule A form:
Question 7: Education: Elementary/primary school counts from class 1? Or Kg1 and kg2 also count?
Question 12: It says list all Addresses that u have stayed from 18th b’day onwards. Here, DO I have to mention each and every country with dates that I visited along with their addresses? I mean vacations etc that I went that also I have to mention?

Lastly, I am single (Unmarried), so do I have to fill the “Additional Dependant Form IMM0008DEP”.

Any help regarding the above shall be appreciated.
Awaiting your valuable comments.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
Quote from: Century on May 18, 2014, 01:48:44 pm

included are: my full name, date of birth, place of birth and fathers full name.
is this an issue?

century, ashif_eee pls reply.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
shb said:
Hello all,

I need advice on the following questions please.

Form IMM0008ENU:
Question 4: Immigration office requested? For Oman, Pakistan Immigration office is London/UK? Please confirm.
I am not sure about it.
Question 6: Where do u intend to live in Canada? I am not sure at this stage. So what should I mention?
Just mention your first preference. It doesnt matter really as you can stay any where in Canada.
Question 10: Current country of residence? I am on work visa in another country (valid for 2 yrs) and have a resident card , so what should I write in this section? Worker? Other? Foreign National? Please advice.
Mention country where you are currently residing and you should write worker in that section as you are on work visa.
National Identity Document? Here should I mention my ID of place of birth or my current residence country's ID card?
I don't know if your country provides you National Identity Document. So if you have passport then you should input all passport details and check Does not apply for National Identity Documen

Schedule A form:
Question 7: Education: Elementary/primary school counts from class 1? Or Kg1 and kg2 also count?
Start counting from Grade 1. Kg 1 and Kg 2 doesnt count.
Question 12: It says list all Addresses that u have stayed from 18th b'day onwards. Here, DO I have to mention each and every country with dates that I visited along with their addresses? I mean vacations etc that I went that also I have to mention?
It should be your permanent address. So if you went on vacation to Singapore than you dont have to mention address where you stayed their. It will be your home address.

Lastly, I am single (Unmarried), so do I have to fill the “Additional Dependant Form IMM0008DEP”.
No you dont have to fill out.

Any help regarding the above shall be appreciated.
Awaiting your valuable comments.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
teed618 said:
Quote from: Century on May 18, 2014, 01:48:44 pm

is this an issue?

century, ashif_eee pls reply.
No it wont be an issue.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Goku,

For the information places stayed from 18yrs old of age i have mentioned where i did my college and the place where i am put up looking at your reply you mean to say that i just have to mention my permanent address >? please clarify

Status
Not open for further replies.