+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015

bingoooooo congts

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
htcjmd said:
PLEASE REPLYYYY....

Possibility of cc charging during weekends??

Will our cc be charged Canadian time?
Zero, they don't work weekends. Yes they work on Atlantic Time, that's when charges happen.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
MMNSAM said:
Hi Canol,

Thanks for your earlier advices too. What documents need to be sent to NDVO along with the RPRF payments? Can the DD also be sent by Courier?
Generally you need to send RPRF form, Receipt of online payment if payment is made online or DD in case draft payment is initiated. Some applicants are asked for passport copies and PCCs if pending earlier.

ghanu28

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
canadamylove said:
i made DD and it was for "the receiver general for canada", i m now waiting to get MR.

but it would make no logical difference if "THE" is there or not. there are people who got through even writing just "receiver general for canada". the cio knows it and its a normal thing.

none of the applications have been rejected yet on just this "THE" issue. hope that helps.
yes, it should not make any difference...
by the way i had my DD with "Receiver General for Canada" mentioned & i got my PER mail on 22.10.14

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tech2015 said:
hi all, Medical issue.......

if any one is having the cholesterol values are little different from the requirement then what's problem.
e.g if LDL is OK but HDL is low from the requirement, :eek: ( 2D echo of heart is OK :-*)

sugar also with in range. :-*

only HDL :eek:

it may create any probs???

pls reply

thanks in adv
Nope.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Satya123123 said:
Hi,

I am new in this group but following this group from a while.
My application received on 11th September to CIC. As per spreadsheet, DD will charge in the last week of december.
But my query is that till CIC assess my application, I am thinking to initiate the process of change my spouse name (change of family name) in the passport. But all the forms submitted to CIC were in her maiden name. So, while informing NDVO during my MR stage about this change, do I also need to submit all the forms again with her new name (changed name). Kindly help
Thanks
The name she uses on all her forms must be the same as in the passport. If she has legally changed her name and updated the passport with a new name, then yes you must update all of your forms.

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015
shakti123 said:
Could be issues, they might ask for a routine heart checkup like ECG and a kidney test.

well thanks
for info ;D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajesh1198 said:
Dear Friend My application was received back to me after 5 months, for the reason of non enclosure of the experience certificate.

My employer is not providing the same and more over if provided they will never insert complete above data in letter.

Dear seniors, Please also advice if for any reason i will be able to get the letter then do I need to apply fresh or I can forward the same letter with covering reply to objection raised with previous file documents.

Please advice on urgent basis.
Ger a personal letter from a former supervisor or someone who knew your duties and can explain how they knew your duties. If you reapply it will be a completely new application and you will submit it as if on a blank slate. Good luck.

virgomus

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th May 2014
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED : 21st August 2014
File Transfer...
HOPEFULLY 21ST AUGUST
Med's Request
15th NOV 2014
Med's Done....
22nd NOV 2014... Medical Received : 17/01/2015
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
21st January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st January 2015
LANDED..........
soon
Dear Experts,

Little worry and a question to ask.....
I got the PCC request last week from my consultant... and they have given mt 30 days to send the PCC's Plus Passport updated chart.... I am almost done with the PCC's and renewed passports and everything i will be submitting on time by gods grace...
Only thing i am worried is... is it always that PCC and Medical come together? :( :( :(

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
I did some research for the issue with medical of a friend ... Sharing the details for all those who have been blessed with MR email
1. The medical is to check illness/disease which can either
(a) Danger to public health i.e. contagious diseases
(b) Danger to public Safety
(c) Might reasonably be expected to cause an excessive deman on health or social services such as cancer, dialyses, kidney transplant etc etc

2. Therefore, no need to be bothered much abt the medical, If God forbid someone has such symptoms nothing much can be done. If an applicant's initial results are not satisfactory, further tests are conducted to rule out issues mentioned in point 1 (above). Following is list of different test conducted in medical and tips to avoid the expenses and tension of additional/confirmatory tests

3. Urinalyses: Dipstick test to check presence of following. The thresholds are +1 for any of these. In case of breach of threshold, Microscopic analysis will be conducted with following thresholds
Blood: Threshold – RBC above 10 RBC/HPF
Protein: Threshold – greater than 0.30 mg/L
Glucose: Threshold: Presence

Blood and protein can be present in healthy person based on activities/food over last 24 hrs. So, to avoid repeat test DO NOT have high protein diet, exercise, s3xual activity (48 hrs), Alcohol (5-7 days), Soft drinks, Caffeinated drinks (Tea, Coffee - also for B.P), raw tomatoes, raw leafy vegetables, or dieting (i.e. very less food). Drink at least 3 - 4 liters of water in 4 hours before the test. Otherwise, you risk incurring the expenses of Microscopic test.

If threshold of microscopic test are also breached then Serum Creatinine will be conducted. The results of this tests will be submitted and analysed by doctors in Canadian medical center, who may accept, rejected, or advise further tests for the candidate.

4. Blood test: for Syphillis and HIV. Both are s3xually transmitted diseases. Syphillis can be treated with medicine and in case of detection, doctor will prescribe the medicine. All details of this treatment will be shared with CIC/VO.

5. X-Ray: Mainly for checking early signs of T.B. Nothing much can be done about it but avoid/reduce smoking 5-7 days prior to the test to minimize chances of chest infection.

6. Physical examination: Blood pressure is main concern as it may signify hypertension if systolic is above 140 and diastolic is above 90. Avoid high cholesterol and other food which are known to result in high blood pressure. JUST MAKE SURE TO REMAIN CALM, and TAKE DEEP BREATHS, and your B.P will be within normal limits. Avoid getting mad at delays or cost of medical test :eek:. Chewing gum also helps in maintaining normal B.P.

The diseases checked in Physical examination include signs for hepatitis, Cancer, Cardiac diseases, Cognitive Impairment in Adults, Developmental delay in children, Psychiatric conditions (only those which can cause DANGER TO PUBLIC SAFETY and DEMAND ON SOCIAL/MEDICAL SERVICEs, if something remains under control through regular medication and chances of further deterioration are low, it won't be an issue).

Note: If initial tests are satisfactory, usually reports are not shared with CIC/VO but if confirmation tests are conducted or treatment is prescribed then reports of initial and all subsequent tests is shared with CIC/VO. If the diseases is curable for good through medicine, the candidate is not rejected on medical grounds but the candidate is put on hold till complete recovery. The treatment is prescribed and repeated medical test is conducted after prescribed duration.

Last but not least, DO NOT HIDE/MISREPRESENT ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION FROM THE DOCTOR WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT. IN CASE OF ANY ISSUE, THE PERSON WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE MEDICINE/CONSULT DOCTOR in CANADA and IF AT THAT TIME IT IS DISCOVERED THAT CANDIDATE MISREPRESENTED IN MEDICAL, IT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF PR and DEPORTATION. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOU HAVE INVESTED IN CANADA IN TERMS OF TIME AND MONEY. The above precautions works only for healthy person to avoid COSTS / TENSION OF REPEAT tests. These CAN NOT HIDE PRESENCE OF ACTUAL/CRITICAL DISEASE.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
virgomus said:
Dear Experts,

Little worry and a question to ask.....
I got the PCC request last week from my consultant... and they have given mt 30 days to send the PCC's Plus Passport updated chart.... I am almost done with the PCC's and renewed passports and everything i will be submitting on time by gods grace...
Only thing i am worried is... is it always that PCC and Medical come together? :( :( :(
Nope buddy,

I have seen lot of PCC req without MR on last year for London.....

Even this yr already few applicants like farhaantariq has got the similar request...

So dont worry....They r working on ur file....:D

Good luck....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shah2014 said:
I did some research for the issue with medical of a friend ... Sharing the details for all those who have been blessed with MR email
1. The medical is to check illness/disease which can either
(a) Danger to public health i.e. contagious diseases
(b) Danger to public Safety
(c) Might reasonably be expected to cause an excessive deman on health or social services such as cancer, dialyses, kidney transplant etc etc

2. Therefore, no need to be bothered much abt the medical, If God forbid someone has such symptoms nothing much can be done. If an applicant's initial results are not satisfactory, further tests are conducted to rule out issues mentioned in point 1 (above). Following is list of different test conducted in medical and tips to avoid the expenses and tension of additional/confirmatory tests

3. Urinalyses: Dipstick test to check presence of following. The thresholds are +1 for any of these. In case of breach of threshold, Microscopic analysis will be conducted with following thresholds
Blood: Threshold – RBC above 10 RBC/HPF
Protein: Threshold – greater than 0.30 mg/L
Glucose: Threshold: Presence

Blood and protein can be present in healthy person based on activities/food over last 24 hrs. So, to avoid repeat test DO NOT have high protein diet, exercise, s3xual activity (48 hrs), Alcohol (5-7 days), raw tomatoes, raw leafy vegetables, or dieting (i.e. very less food). Drink at least 3 - 4 liters of water in 4 hours before the test. Otherwise, you risk incurring the expenses of Microscopic test.
Thanks Shah brother....

Waiting to give ur next +1....:D

rajesh1198

Oct 26, 2014
future_canadian said:
Ger a personal letter from a former supervisor or someone who knew your duties and can explain how they knew your duties. If you reapply it will be a completely new application and you will submit it as if on a blank slate. Good luck.
thanks dear. is there any fair chance of success In a fresh application under noc 1114

Status
Not open for further replies.