+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
alwaysonnet said:
Let me provide some quick and dirty facts about my application for NOC 2171

• I have shown nearly 13 lacs of Mutual funds which are on my name (60%), my spouse (30%) and my daughter (10%). Again, I have shown only mutual funds as my instrumental investments as part of settlement funds
  • I forgot to write data of photo taken on the back side of photos
  • Also, mistakenly I have selected 4-5 years of checkbox instead of 3-4 years experience in Generic Form

Eventually, CIC accepted my application and got my PER despite minor mistakes in the last 2 points
Thanks for this reply +1

chuka2003

Sep 28, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
12-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-12-2014
intensecool said:
Thanks Staind, i will reapply next week itself with all the needed changes, let's see what god has for me :)
Goodluck and Godspeed..

Tikag

Aug 5, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-06-10
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
2014-08-07
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Sent alongwith application
File Transfer...
2014-12-01
Med's Request
2015-05-07
Med's Done....
Med done on 2015-05-08, Med Results Received on 2015-05-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2015-05-22
VISA ISSUED...
2015-05-25
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi experts!
me june 10 applicant, dd cashed @ 26 Sep, per received @ 07 Oct, how long shall I wait for the medical request?
Regards!

prash42

Jun 1, 2014
+1 for that info, thanks.

ashif_eee said:

FBI Report Application Update from my side:

My wife has applied for her FBI report on 25th Sep 14 (Sent her package via USPS).

Her CC was charged on 15th Oct 14.

This is just for your information. I will let u know once report is on her hand....:)

prash42

Jun 1, 2014
Thanks for this info +1. In my case, I'm also worried about the quality of my fingerprints (done in Qatar), and possible rejection by FBI. I do have time, as I'm not likely to receive even PER for 3 more months. But still concerned that I might have to do it all over again :(

aav said:
FBI PCC Updates:

Just sharing some hard learned facts about my own FBI PCC being stuck from past 40 days and still counting..

My form reached FBI office: 15-Sep
CC Charged: 7 Oct

I have called them twice so far. CC charged means nothing as that is the first thing they do when they open envelope. At this stage they also enter your details in the system.
It is however the later stages when the actual scanning and background check reports come along through the new system that are affected with the recent IT System changes.

Note that they are currently processing August 7th dated application.
At their current pace it will take minimum 12 weeks, and this can delay more if the new system don't catch up on the backlog soon.

The prudent thing to do is inform your VO about this delay and set their expectation right.

Nishant.Sh

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04.07.2014 ;PER-30.10.2014 ; SECOND LINE UPDATE 19 .12.2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
sasankarbasi said:
Hi everyone
Does anybody know email address and telephone number to contact with CIC, Even though I don`t have any file number (actually I'm 21st august applicant Under NOC:1112), I have to change my credit card specification.
Please Help me.

Useful Contact details for Federal Skilled Workers applicants:
How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office?

If you are a Skilled Worker applicant and you have a request for case information you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Central Intake Office using this form. If you applied within the last six weeks, the CSU will not respond to your enquiry.

If you would like to send a mail to the CIO, Nova Scotia, please use the below address.

Centralized Intake Office
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS, B1P 0A9
Canada

If you would like to send a courier to the CIO, Nova Scotia, please use the below address.

Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
196 George Street
Sydney, NS, B1P 1J3
Canada

If you would like to send an email to the CIO, Nova Scotia, please use the below address.

FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

However, the emails corresponding to the result of the eligibility reviews come from a different address, which is FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca. This is a one way address, so can't be used to email them.

You may want to add both these addresses to your email contacts, to ensure they do not end up in spam folders.

If you would like to call the CIO instead, please use the number below.

+ 1-613-944-4000. Be prepared to wait online for 20+ minutes. They say it is quieter on Thursdays and Fridays. Office hours are from 8am to 4pm Eastern Time.

Please note that they do not entertain callers from outside Canada.

How do i contact the Visa Office?

Please use the below link to find out general and contact information for all the Canadian visa offices.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp.

It is advised to use the case specific forms to contact the visa offices with respect to the FSW applications rather than their generic email addresses. For example, please use the below link rather than the generic email address(Delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca) for the New Delhi Visa Office.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/new-delhi.asp

MMNSAM

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
6-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
:)
LANDED..........
Hi Friends,

I received MR request on 24 Oct. I have a few queries before I actually do the MR for me and my family:
1. Can I send the requested payments to NDVO in Indian currency or does the DD have to be in Canadian Dollars?
2. If I have already sent my Police Verification with my application will I have to send a new verification again?
3. What is the next step after sending Medical reports?

Cheers!!

felixtae

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
prash42 said:
Thanks for this info +1. In my case, I'm also worried about the quality of my fingerprints (done in Qatar), and possible rejection by FBI. I do have time, as I'm not likely to receive even PER for 3 more months. But still concerned that I might have to do it all over again :(
Where did you go for the fingerprint? Did you print out a copy of the fingerprinting card? I went to the police headquarter in Al Waab (where you get your police clearance) last time and they refused to do it.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
MMNSAM said:
Hi Friends,

I received MR request on 24 Oct. I have a few queries before I actually do the MR for me and my family:
1. Can I send the requested payments to NDVO in Indian currency or does the DD have to be in Canadian Dollars?
2. If I have already sent my Police Verification with my application will I have to send a new verification again?

Cheers!!
congrats for MR and speedy process of your application.
Good Luck, start packing your luggae & fly ;)

Once medicals is done, and received, there will be additional line "medicals have been received" in your e-case and later you will receive passport request for Immigrant visa stamping. Duration between medicals and passport request varies....Keep your fingers crossed..

MMNSAM

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
6-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mabmabs said:
congrats for MR and speedy process of your application.
Good Luck, start packing your luggae & fly ;)

Once medicals is done, and received, there will be additional line "medicals have been received" in your e-case and later you will receive passport request for Immigrant visa stamping. Duration between medicals and passport request varies....Keep your fingers crossed..
Thanks

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
If they needed PCC, NDVO would have asked. I think your PCC worked fine so no need to submit again.

Vishal
MMNSAM said:
Hi Friends,

Cheers!!

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
I have started a new thread for FBI PCC

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-t247817.0.html

Please update your times lines.

shukan81

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-10-2014

mnk36

Aug 8, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
SENT
Interview........
25-05-2015
Shiningthistime said:
Did u get it now??
Hi tveeter

I am from Hyderabad too, applied on 18th July . When did you applied ?? Any news from ndvo

Thanks

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
neel-here said:
@ shakti,

The guy responded to your query pertaining to "NDVO".... so his Application must have been processed at NDVO.
If the PR Appln is processed at NDVO.. it technically means Applicant is 'Outside Canada'.. irrespective where he's physically at the time of making online payment 8)

Sorry to say but you have created too much of doubts for yourself and others on this issue (unwarranted).. hence sharing this post in response to your query on FSW 2013 thread. Urge you to wait for NDVO to revert on the matter or reject before panicking anymore.
Well it was to set the things correct, as there were divergent views.

I just want to set the matter completely closed, this is not just for us but all the future applicants also..

Status
Not open for further replies.