+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanuManu4786

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
28-08-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with file.
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014 Further Medicals: 15-09-2015 Medical Received: 14-10-2015 | New MR for me and kids as old one going to expire : 28-10-2015 MR2 Submitted: 16-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2015 Passport sent: 14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015 Passport received: 24-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by May 3 2016
Hey Century,

Did your get your Medical Request ????
WOW awesome. Does that mean that Singapore VO is coming out of its lazy schedule and work culture???
That's some news for people like me who applied from Singapore.

Good Luck.

jattjalandhar7

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2014
Nomination.....
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
09-08-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto
shakti123 said:
Ashifee or others pl look and inform.

Ashifee that was quite a fast reply from SGVO. They replied in a single day, how did you get reply so fast
I think usually it takes 3 to 4 weeks for reply, I put a question to NDVO regarding this, and I got a reply that my question will be answered in about 28 days. If we can reply in a similar way from NDVO it will be of great help, can ashifee or any one guide on this.
I think you are worried with no reason. Please check with 2013 thread there are people who paid online. The email reply you quoted might be an auto reply by sgvo and they informed about the accepted method. When we paid online it was mentioned that vo may have some additional methods of payment. I paid online more than a month ago dont you think if it is not acceptable by NDVO they might had informed me and others untill now.

nr2579

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
27-08-2014
Med's Request
17-10-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Hi Guys,

Its once again, regarding the RPRF.. Reading through this forum, I have decided to go with a DD of Indian Rupees instead of online payment. But I still had a couple of queries.

Is the 490 dollars / 26700 INR for each applicant (the principal applicant as well as the spouse) ?
Will the DD of any Indian Bank will suffice or any specific bank ?

Thanks in advance.

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to advise everyone to submit the application as soon as possible and do not wait. Try to make it before end of December 2014.

I sent an email to WES and this was their reply.

"Recently, you received your WES educational credential assessment (ECA).
WES determined that the initial documentation we received met the criteria
to develop your educational credential assessment report for the Federal
Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). Your file was expedited in order to help
you meet FSWP application deadlines."

In my opinion that WES are as well expecting to have the deadline soon. Since my report was expected to complete by 17 Nov 2014. But they sent it by 23 Oct 2014.

I hope to be wrong and I still believe that April 2015 is the deadline.

djrulez

Apr 27, 2014
vind said:
If your ecas is updated that's a good news. Meanwhile you should Write or try calling cio.

Good luck
Received PER through snail mail on 22nd Oct
Anyone come across such an instance?
I have emailed CIC and NDVO to update my email address in their records
Thank you everyone for your inputs and guidance in this regards :)

Reshg

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
shakti123 said:
Ashifee or others pl look and inform.

Ashifee that was quite a fast reply from SGVO. They replied in a single day, how did you get reply so fast
I think usually it takes 3 to 4 weeks for reply, I put a question to NDVO regarding this, and I got a reply that my question will be answered in about 28 days. If we can reply in a similar way from NDVO it will be of great help, can ashifee or any one guide on this.
Shakti -
This is as per NVDO website;
Source: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng

For reasons of privacy, we do not accept enquiries in person or by phone. If your enquiry is urgent due to factors outside of your control, send an e-mail clearly indicating “URGENT:” followed by the reason for the urgency.

You should have to mention "URGENT" to get a reply fast.
If you have sent an email already for the same query, then pls do send again (They clearly mentioned that also in the site).

Pleas let us also know if you are contacting. I have made an inquiry but did not mention "Urgent" I got to know at a later stage about this.

NRI16

Aug 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Nomination.....
Early Sept 2014
Med's Request
Mid oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 8th feb 2015, PPR 11th Feb 2015
avadutala said:
Hi

What is the time given for submitting MR and other documents by NDVO? Since I need to get PCCs from three different countries for both me and my wife, I am afride if the time frame is too short. And what will happen if I submit the documents a bit late?.

This is a worst case scenario but just want to know your experiences

Thanks
Vidya
You will be given 45 days to submit the PCC....start arranging for PCC as soon as you get PER....i did the same and very much relaxed....got PCC from 2 countries immediately after getting PER and knew the third country where i am staying will issue PCC in 2 days...best of luck to you...

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
jattjalandhar7 said:
I think you are worried with no reason. Please check with 2013 thread there are people who paid online. The email reply you quoted might be an auto reply by sgvo and they informed about the accepted method. When we paid online it was mentioned that vo may have some additional methods of payment. I paid online more than a month ago dont you think if it is not acceptable by NDVO they might had informed me and others untill now.
Even I paid RPRF quite a while back, maybe NDVO did'nt get to stage of looking at our courier contents yet.

Anyways since this is one of the last stage of the process, so just want to be cautious with this.
Seeing the posts here there are contradictory views.

Lot of people like us are on the same boat, so if we are able to get an accurate picture it will really help in cooling nerves and ensuring we are on the correct path.

Beb

Jan 15, 2013
akrstic4 said:
I would imaging you'll get it very soon because I got my PER yesterday. 30th of June. DD payment mode.
My application was received on 12 June 2014 and my DD was charged on 3 october 2014. However, haven't received PER email till now. But i recall that i had some problems with my outlook mail around the date i was expecting the email. I was informed by my friends that mail being sent to my outlook email box were bouncing back. Could be that CIC sent the mail during that time and it bounced back or may be it is still pending. However, being given that i am already on a study/ work permit in Canada, i could check my status on CIC website and it states that my application has been received on 12 June and is IN PROCESS. I've sent an email to CIC to inform them of the problem with my outlook email and provided them with an alternative email add, but i know i cannot expect a reply from them before 30 days. I'm quite worried now.

My questions are : Do we receive a hard copy of the PER by post following receipt of same by email?
Does it take more time for those who are on study/ work permit to receive the PER mail, since they have to check previous files?

Thanks for your replies

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
Reshg said:
Shakti -
This is as per NVDO website;
Source: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng

For reasons of privacy, we do not accept enquiries in person or by phone. If your enquiry is urgent due to factors outside of your control, send an e-mail clearly indicating “URGENT:” followed by the reason for the urgency.

You should have to mention "URGENT" to get a reply fast.
If you have sent an email already for the same query, then pls do send again (They clearly mentioned that also in the site).

Pleas let us also know if you are contacting. I have made an inquiry but did not mention "Urgent" I got to know at a later stage about this.
Reshg did you made an enquiry regarding RPRF and when did you put the query and what is the earliest date of receiving the response.
Is there a number we can contact.

joseph2014

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with Application
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015<br />Courier to NDVO: 28-03-2015<br />3rd Line Update: 04-04-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
Hi Seniors,

If the height mentioned in the form and the actual height is different (for 3cm), when it comes in medical will it be a problem?

Thanks

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
joseph2014 said:
Hi Seniors,

If the height mentioned in the form and the actual height is different (for 3cm), when it comes in medical will it be a problem?

Thanks
No it wont be a problem. This kind of silly things doesnt matter.

jattjalandhar7

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2014
Nomination.....
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
09-08-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto
shakti123 said:
Even I paid RPRF quite a while back, maybe NDVO did'nt get to stage of looking at our files yet.

Anyways since this is one of the last stage of the process, so just want to be cautious with this.
Seeing the posts here there are contradictory views.

Lot of people like us are on the same boat, so if we are able to get an accurate picture it will really help in cooling nerves and ensuring we are on the correct path.
Somebody paid with dd after me got his dd encashed this suggests that our couriers have already been open they are pending review by vo and telling that online payment is not valid dont require a vo. Dear believe it if they xont want us to pay online then they must had provided link to ndvo page instead of online payment link.

NikSonu

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi but now transfered to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached on 03-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with appli.
Nomination.....
8 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
6 February 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with appli. (7.00 band)
File Transfer...
6 February 2015
Med's Request
17 March 2015
Med's Done....
booked appointment for 1 April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
neel-here said:
@ NikSonu, et al

Pls refer to IMEI_BMI document (posted earlier)

Your BMI (kg/m squared) comes to approx. 12.5

which is MUCH MUCH LOWER than their Classification:
Underweight: < 18.5
Severe thinness : <16

You are in best of your health but as per the document, you might be screened "for weight categories that may lead to health problems" 8)

I dont know what stage is your Appln., would suggest consult some Physician (who is familiar with Immigration cases) before actual IME...instead of buying some misconceptions / preconceived notions !

(P. S. - you just cannot jump from 12.5 to 16 /18.5 just by eating more or in a matter of few months taking proteins or even steroids)

(P. P. S.- Pls consider it as a constructive feedback in support of your PR Application)
Dear Neel,

I have 7-8 months time. I file app on 3 Oct and my category is pretty slow. So. Probably I have 7-8 months to gain my weight. If I go with some medications so will be shown in medical test ? Up to how many days the impact of medications shows in the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.