+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjeev_rg

Aug 29, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi AlwaysSonnet,

Only NOC that applied for is a concern. apart from that everything else is fine. If u see my post above I have mentioned my roles and responsibilities and just want to see if i am okay with my current roles.

Thanks

amy21

Oct 25, 2014
alwaysonnet said:
Yes...

Do you see any issue in your app?

If not chill out for next one month for your cc charge.
hi

For me it took almost 3.5 months to reflect the received status that too only got through mail and took another 1month to
reflect on website. Till you got confirmation mail its difficult to guess anything.

prishad

Sep 13, 2014
Melbourne Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 18/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 19/01/2015
AOR Received.
10/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
PCC request 1/07/2015 SLU - 26th Aug 2015
Med's Request
25/09/2015
Med's Done....
05/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/11/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
Hi Guys,
Sorry about posting this again..

I think i am misguided by my agent about a few things i would want to clarify it here Please help me through it ..

1) My wife is the principal applicant her NOC is 4151 our agent said her part time paid experience can be counted while she was studying her bachelors . she has over all of 4 years experience 2 years part time and 2 years full time after bachelors she continued working with the same employer .. so our agent told us we can count 13 points for work experience for FSW file..

2)Our agent said that my wife's ielts points would be counted as 16 points because cic counts the points according to CLB levels.. she had
writing-7.0
speaking-7.0
listening- 6.5
reading - 6.5
in general ielts ..
according to our agent this score gives us 16 points only cause it falls in CLB 7 which requires minimum 6.0 bands each.

we are confused with these two things as we are not able to conclude if our agent is right or wrong .. Seniors and other members here are calculating Ielts points in a different way I would like seniors to put some light on this and also would like to hear from people who calculated their ielts points according to different CLB levels and have received their PER email..

We dont want to be in false hopes by any means and waste time waiting for another 3 months when we know that we would face rejection .. If our ielts points are counted as 21 points then we make up 70 points total if this is the case we will be really happy if not then we could look for other options..

Please Help..

Thanks in advance

Nishad

richgill

Oct 25, 2014
Dear xceptional88, Optimist3, Gsw, simarwalia88, zizaheer, Jango1, CanOl,
Thanks for your kind answers. I am much at peace now. Will take actions to see if there is anything in my name and get it removed.

Regards,
Gill

Reshg

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
neel-here said:
@ NikSonu, et al

Pls refer to IMEI_BMI document (posted earlier)

Your BMI (kg/m squared) comes to approx. 12.5

which is MUCH MUCH LOWER than their Classification:
Underweight: < 18.5
Severe thinness : <16

You are in best of your health but as per the document, you might be screened "for weight categories that may lead to health problems" 8)

I dont know what stage is your Appln., would suggest consult some Physician (who is familiar with Immigration cases) before actual IME...instead of buying some misconceptions / preconceived notions !

(P. S. - you just cannot jump from 12.5 to 16 /18.5 just by eating more or in a matter of few months taking proteins or even steroids)

(P. P. S.- Pls consider it as a constructive feedback in support of your PR Application)
I agree with Neel..but guys, pls dont take steroids without doctors advice...n it wil surely pop up in the blood test when you do medicals... Just FYI

Mickeyboy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charge: 24.07.14
AOR Received.
PER Received: 25.08.14
IELTS Request
with application
Hi Guys,

Just want ask anybody here in forum with MR-PPR stage who requires Good Conduct Certificate from the UAE who residing in other country. Did you get a new Good Conduct Certificate from UAE? This is my problem now wherein Canadian Embassy Manila requires me UAE Police Certificate. I already have old Good Conduct Certificate which I got before exiting UAE on Sep2011 for Canadian Immigration purposes. I do not know if that is enough to submit to the Embassy as I am no longer residing in UAE since September2011. Any the same situation as mine? Appreciate so much if you can share it.

Regards,

Mickeyboy

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
Reshg said:
I asked my friend to get the information from his consultant, a reputed company, who has registered office in Canada and branches in India.
He just called me said "The consultant informed him that NDVO, India accept only DD/Certified cheque"
He told me that he checked twice with the consultant, who was assigned to him as well as with their immigration support team.

I am lost :(
Does anyone have any known person, who applied in 2013 batch and got the visa from NDVO after paying online RPRF?
Urgent on RPRF ONLINE.

RPRF online payment for NDVO, conflicting reports like this is a cause for worry for many people like us who paid RPRF
online.

Folks help the people out here.. is there any way we can get direct confirmation from NDVO office, time is running out.... really.

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
Here is information about counting points.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Your consultant is right about experience points - 13.

Looking at your IELTS points, you should get 21 points.. but you can double check using above link and recount.

Vishal

prishad said:
Hi Guys,

I think i am misguided by my agent about a few things i would want to clarify it here Please help me through it ..

1) My wife is the principal applicant her NOC is 4151 our agent said her part time paid experience can be counted while she was studying her bachelors . she has over all of 4 years experience 2 years part time and 2 years full time after bachelors she continued working with the same employer .. so our agent told us we can count 13 points for work experience for FSW file..

2)Our agent said that my wife's ielts points would be counted as 16 points because cic counts the points according to CLB levels.. she had
writing-7.0
speaking-7.0
listening- 6.5
reading - 6.5
in general ielts ..
according to our agent this score gives us 16 points only cause it falls in CLB 7 which requires minimum 6.0 bands each.

we are confused with these two things as we are not able to conclude if our agent is right or wrong .. Seniors and other members here are calculating Ielts points in a different way I would like seniors to put some light on this and also would like to hear from people who calculated their ielts points according to different CLB levels and have received their PER email..

We dont want to be in false hopes by any means and waste time waiting for another 3 months when we know that we would face rejection .. If our ielts points are counted as 21 points then we make up 70 points total if this is the case we will be really happy if not then we could look for other options..

Please Help..

Thanks in advance

Nishad

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
prishad said:
Hi Guys,

writing-7.0
speaking-7.0
listening- 6.5
reading - 6.5
in general ielts ..

Please Help..

Thanks in advance

Nishad
Your consultant misguided you. I am not very sure about the part-time experience but I heard that it will be counted as half the actual experience. So, your wife has 2 years part-time and this is equated to 1 year full time. So, a total of 5 years. But I am not very strong about this either. You need an expert to get the right answer.

And coming to IELTS here is your wife's score:

writing-7.0 - 6 Points
speaking-7.0 - 6 Points
listening- 6.5 - 4 Points
reading - 6.5 - 5 Points

Total - 21 Points and this is exactly how you count. Blast your consultant, most of them are the same way.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
shakti123 said:
Online Payment Query on SGVO:

I made a query on 23rd Oct 14 to know about the current status of online payment (RPRF etc.) of SGVO...They replied to me as per below:

#################################################################

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We accept cashier's order or bank draft only.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration /ET
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

#############################################

I hope this will clear confusion for few of us....Smiley
Ashifee or others pl look and inform.

Ashifee that was quite a fast reply from SGVO. They replied in a single day, how did you get reply so fast
I think usually it takes 3 to 4 weeks for reply, I put a question to NDVO regarding this, and I got a reply that my question will be answered in about 28 days. If we can reply in a similar way from NDVO it will be of great help, can ashifee or any one guide on this.

prishad

Sep 13, 2014
Melbourne Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 18/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 19/01/2015
AOR Received.
10/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25/09/2015
Med's Done....
05/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/11/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
sriramkb said:
Your consultant misguided you. I am not very sure about the part-time experience but I heard that it will be counted as half the actual experience. So, your wife has 2 years part-time and this is equated to 1 year full time. So, a total of 5 years. But I am not very strong about this either. You need an expert to get the right answer.

And coming to IELTS here is your wife's score:

writing-7.0 - 6 Points
speaking-7.0 - 6 Points
listening- 6.5 - 4 Points
reading - 6.5 - 5 Points

Total - 21 Points and this is exactly how you count. Blast your consultant, most of them are the same way.

Thanks for the reply mate..

Just a question did you count your IELTS in similiar and already got your PER? I hope you dont mind answering this ..

Thanks for clearing my one doubt.. its just that about the part time experience while she was a full time student in India.. Our agent has made us fill the forms accoridngly .. i hope that showing this experience would not affect our file..

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
Few doubts forumates :

1. After PER mail Will local VDO b doing background verification before giving MR ?? And Wat documents dey usually demand after dey r done wid background verification ??
2. I have already submitted PCC along wid the file.Do I have to submit it again??
3. And wat is RPRF??
4. One thing more my aunt provided a statutory declaration (sponsorship) notarised document but as i have heard it expires after 1 year and it expired on 23 october . Do i have to make it again from my aunt??

Really curious to know..... :)

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
prishad said:
Thanks for the reply mate..

Just a question did you count your IELTS in similiar and already got your PER? I hope you dont mind answering this ..

Thanks for clearing my one doubt.. its just that about the part time experience while she was a full time student in India.. Our agent has made us fill the forms accoridngly .. i hope that showing this experience would not affect our file..
Yes, I counted my IELTS score in a similar way and got my PER. Don't worry about the experience, CIC does not reject your file for tiny mistakes.

Minzi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Has anyone got some response from CIC on their 2014FSWP application? If yes, can you plz tell me when did you apply? I had sent my application on 15th aug,2014 but havent received anything yet so plz share your experience. Also, is number of applications received shown on CIC site mean these folks have got response from CIC or just that CIC got their application?

prishad

Sep 13, 2014
Melbourne Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 18/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 19/01/2015
AOR Received.
10/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25/09/2015
Med's Done....
05/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/11/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
sriramkb said:
Yes, I counted my IELTS score in a similar way and got my PER. Don't worry about the experience, CIC does not reject your file for tiny mistakes.

Thank you so much it is such a relief .. I hope rules didnt change and our points are counted in the same way .. If yes then this makes our points 21 .. And total points would be 70 points .. Our file reached on 14th oct .. Fingers cross now ..

Thanks for your help again .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.