+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohit360deg

Sep 24, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
GUys,

last year my file was returned cos of capping. this year I have again applied do I still need to put the UCI number? NOC 1112

PS. I have already sent the file without putting UCI as my file was sent back cos of capping n was not rejected or something...

Thanks
Rohit

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
rohit360deg said:
GUys,

last year my file was returned cos of capping. this year I have again applied do I still need to put the UCI number? NOC 1112

PS. I have already sent the file without putting UCI as my file was sent back cos of capping n was not rejected or something...

Thanks
Rohit
Rohit,
It is advisable to put UCI as it remains same for lifetime ....so don't worry even if you deliberately omit to put , CIO will find your last time details by matching your passport details n will assign you same UCI number....just relax and wait for action....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetypie2501 said:

I am sorry to say that this is very weird. Without legal status, How can he run his own business in the country other than his nationality? Anyways, I don't want probe this further and I make an assumption that your husband on some 'X' visa in SouthAfrica. That present 'X' visa is issued on some "XXXX" date and expiring on some XXX-XX-XX" date and Since he is doing this own bussiness, I presume, he is not on the payrolls of any company as such, Which makes your husband is not working in Southafrica (Ofcourse your husband work-ex does not matter as you are the principal applicant.

Also, i am assuming your husband is in south-africa for more than a year.

So, This is what you need to do for husband's details when filling up the form.

On the IMM008 Forms, where you need to declare your husband's(dependent) "country of residence" details Start Date and End Date:
Fill Start Date as the date of the Work Permit/Bussiness Permit that had gotten when he entered South-Africa for the first time.
Fill End date as the date of the expiry of current legal status(that he is currently on Visa 'X' assumption above.
In the type of visa in the drop down, you need to mention "Other"

OK, now the National Identification Field. In your case, Your husband has to provide the Identification from his country of residence, like National ID, SSN, SIN, Driving license etc..In this field DO NOT put your husband's current Visa "X" details.

Expiry date of National Identification Field: Keep the expiry date of National ID/ SSN/ SIN/ Driving license that you selected. In this field DO NOT mentioned about south africa visa(either expired Bussiness Visa or the current Visa 'X')

---------------------------

So, This is what you need to do for yourself when filling up the form.

On the IMM008 Forms, under principle applicant "country of residence" details Start Date and End Date:
Fill Start Date as the date of the Work Permit/Business Permit that had gotten when YOU entered South-Africa for the first time.
Fill End date as the date of the expiry of current legal status(that is your current work permit start/end dates).
In the type of visa in the drop down, you need to mention "Work Permit"

OK, now the National Identification Field - You safely give your current south Africa work permit start date and end date.

Good to hear that you have IELTS and WES is on the way.

Now, You can choose southafrica VO as LVO(local visa office-not sure which city in southafrica has VO may be JoBurg) for processing since you were in southafrica legally for more than 1 year/your existing work permit is valid for 1 year. Even then, If you have worked in other country other than southafrica, like your country of residence or any other country, then you have to fill those work experience details as well which will fetch you more points. Your husband's work experience is entirely irrelevant, since you are primary applicant. Only his IELTS score counts.
With one-year experince, unless you relatives in canada, I dont think you will hit the cut of 67 points.
Btw, How many points you are getting when do self calculation?
If it less than 67, Then no use.
Let me know, if you require more information.
There are so many inaccuracies here I hardly know where to begin. You really shouldn't be giving people advice when you don't know what you're talking about.

Unless you have detailed knowledge of the law in South Africa, you have made many questionable assumptions. Her husband MIGHT still be in status in South Africa while his extension is pending. If he is currently in status it is perfectly reasonable to state that his status extends to the present time and provide an explanation of the extension application which is in process.

Also, the national ID field has nothing to do with visa status. A person's national ID may not have the same details as their visa. The question about national IDs asks for the issue and expiry dates of the national ID, NOT the visa. From firsthand experience I can tell you that some countries issue national IDs with expiration dates longer (or shorter) than the current visa, or with no expiration date at all. Providing visa information in the national ID fields on the form might conflict with the copies of the national ID that must be provided and could raise flags.

Also, applicants must provide details of ALL national IDs they have from any country even countries where they do not currently reside. CIC uses this information for background checks.

kb_virgo2003

May 3, 2014
Hi Seniors,

PLZZZ HELP...

I have a flat worth $70,000 and liability of $32000. In addition I have liquid cash worth $25500(FD + saving accounts).

Am i good to apply for Canadian PR as per asset, liability and liquid cash I have?

PLS REPLY ASAP....

Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angel16 said:
:eek: NEED URGENT HELP :eek:

Dear Seniors,

My application package is almost ready for NOC 1113. I m applying from India. Just waiting for ECA Report to come. I have few doubts, might sound basic but i dont want to make any silly mistakes.

1. Form Schedule A Background/Declaration
Q. 7 Education

What should i be exactly writing here, in terms of no of years? i have done SSC, HSC, TYBCom & 3 yrs part time MBA

I got this from wikipedia : Primary/secondary education in India is segregated as Primary (1st standard to 7th standard), Lower Secondary (8th standard to 10th standard), and Higher Secondary (11th and 12th standard).

2. Form Schedule 3 Econimic Classes

Q. 11 Assets, Liability & Settlement fund

I have two properties, a car, bank balance and fixed deposits, also have two mortgages and a car loan.
Should i mention:
Assets - property, car, bank balance & FDs
Liability - mortgages & car loan
Settlement fund - Bank balance & FDs
If yes, then what supporting docs do i provide?

3. Form Schedule 3 Econimic Classes

Q. 12 Your work Experience

Do i have to write exact wordings of my job profile under the column Occupation?
Example: My job profile mentioned in my reference letter is Relationship Manager but my duties are of NOC 1113, which is Investment Dealer

4. Supporting documents
Do i need to submit work experience docs (salary slips, appointment letter, reliveing letters) and education docs (transcripts, certificate) for my spouse too?

5. IT documents
Do we need to submit IT documents? If yes then for both husband and wife?
1. The total number of years you spent in school.

2. Correct. Supporting documents could be statements of bank account, loans etc.

3. You can mention both with a / but as long as you put the correct NOC code and your employment reference letter shows the duties fitting under the NOC you will be fine.

4. Your spouse's education and work experience are irrelevant unless you wish to claim points under adaptability. Otherwise no need to provide them at all.

5. Can't help with this one as I don't know what IT documents are...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
strangersr said:
i think they call in for an interview only people who seem "suspicious", or they want to double check their references, their english knowledge etc. i know at least 6-7 families from my country who left through this program in past several years, and no one was called in for an interview. however, i , myself, have been traveling in the past fairly frequently, and have been always called in for an interview for tourist and business visa. so, there are no rules! i guess it depends of the mood of an imm officer
Interviews are explicitly NOT used to assess language ability. This was done in the past but CIC changed the policy.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
kb_virgo2003 said:
Hi Seniors,

PLZZZ HELP...

I have a flat worth $70,000 and liability of $32000. In addition I have liquid cash worth $25500(FD + saving accounts).

Am i good to apply for Canadian PR as per asset, liability and liquid cash I have?

PLS REPLY ASAP....

Regards,
Kush Batra

You are good to go with Liquid funds only as 25,500 seems sufficient for 5 family members including you...

Family members Funds Req. $CAD
1 $11,824
2 $14,720
3 $18,097
4 $21,971
5 $24,920
6 $28,105
7 or more $31,291

If you have more than 5 , then will advise you go for valuation deed for your house must be in your name...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cksmg said:
Is it ok to submit a passport that would be exipred on november 2014? My spouse's passport renewed but unfortunately there was a delay in processing. I already have a UCI number. Is it ok if i send a new passport separately? Thanks
You are fine but you will probably need to provide your new passport information after your application is passed to the local visa office.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smarty88 said:
Hi Guys,

i am also applying under FSW 2014, there is one confusion, do we need to submit the Original IELTS Certificate and PCC or the Notary tested Copy of it. Seniors please help me or provide me any link so that i can check details.
Originals of ECA, IELTS and PCC. If the PCC cannot be obtained prior to submission you can submit it when requested by the local visa office.

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
Documents couriered by DHL to WES reached this morning. It was collected at the reception. Its been 4+hrs now, however my status still says, waiting for required documents. After today I believe they go on a 3 day break. I thought if I can manage to get application received date today, they'd also try and give me estimated completed time today itself.

Can anybody confirm when did their status change?

rohit360deg

Sep 24, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
migratecanada2012 said:
Rohit,
It is advisable to put UCI as it remains same for lifetime ....so don't worry even if you deliberately omit to put , CIO will find your last time details by matching your passport details n will assign you same UCI number....just relax and wait for action....
Hi migratecanada2012

going by what you have suggested... would there be a problem if I have changed the NOC of one job responsibility ?

I mean for example I had shown last year as following:

Current employment (duration- 5 yrs)- NOC xyz
Previous employment (Duration- 2.5 yrs) - Out of 2.5 yrs 1.5 yrs spent doing NOC 1112 (last year applied on this behalf and provided the Reference letter for this company)
Previous employment (Duration- 1 yr) - This job was in Advertising but consultant put a wrong NOC (which I got to know while applying this year)

Now this year As in the current employment I am handling the same responsibilities as NOC 1112, following changes were made:

Current employment (duration- 6 yrs)- NOC 1112 (This year I sent a reference letter for this employment as well giving job duties of NOC 1112)
Previous employment (Duration- 2.5 yrs) - Same as last year with same ref latter describing job duties of NOC 1112
Previous employment (Duration- 1 yrs) - this time I changed the NOC matching Advertising.

Now would this thing will make a difference?

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
gchabs said:
Documents couriered by DHL to WES reached this morning. It was collected at the reception. Its been 4+hrs now, however my status still says, waiting for required documents. After today I believe they go on a 3 day break. I thought if I can manage to get application received date today, they'd also try and give me estimated completed time today itself.

almost 5 hours ... :(

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Century said:
Fee Payment Section (Point 20) of Document checklist.
Seems that section is referring to something else.
Categorically ,the duration of statement of account was not specified.
The section you are referring to is speaking about the validity of bank drafts,certified cheques and money order for payment of processing fees.Applicants are advised that these means of payment should have validity of six months.
The part that addresses POF as regarding fixed time deposit statements.....was silent on the number of months......check section 15 of the same document checklist.
I don't mean to disagree with you......but the instruction guide of doeumemf checklist disagrees with you.
Cheers.

kb_virgo2003

May 3, 2014
gchabs said:

They take 24-48 hours to update status, so they will update the same till Monday or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.