+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fdv420 said:
But clearly CIC mention you have to provide PCC all countries where you lived more than six months. Seniors please guide me!!
You're correct. And the poster to whom you are replying was wrong.

Follow the guide rather than the posters in this forum!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achiever 99 said:
In the past 5 years, any country, except home country, you have lived more than 6 months needs to give PCC.
Not compulsory while sending application initially but will be in later stage to VO. Mandatory
No--anywhere you have lived for more than 6 months since you turned 18 (or 16, in some jurisdictions). If you are 100 years old you must go back 82 years. Read the guide!

xxx21202

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
CANADA
Abnormaldehyde said:
Today WES sent me a mail subjecting 'EVALUATION COMPLETED NOTIFICATION'. in my WES account, status is showing 'completed' and Delivery details showing 'Evaluation Report 2 copies sent by International Express,Date Sent: May 16, 2014'. Can i track it down? from where can i find Tracking number?

NB: Ofcourse i chose international express option :D
Brother,
just to let us all know please share your timeline of WES.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolcoral said:
Hello!

I am spouse of the Principal applicant. In my 10th standard marksheets/certificates, my name is written as "XXXXXXXXAM", whereas actual name should be "XXXXXXXX". Extra two letters at the end of the name are added by mistake, though the name does not sound unusal if it is spoken in my native language. All other educational certificates/birth certificates, carry proper name as "XXXXXXXX". Will it anyway, negatively affect the assessment of our application?

Regards
If you are the spouse of the principal applicant you don't need to provide your academic record at all, so just leave it out.

The only reason you would need to disclose something like this is if you were actually using another name, such as an alias or if you have legally changed your name, because you must disclose to CIC all names you have used. If it was a mistake as you say, no need to even mention it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faithful100 said:
Hi Seniors. Please advise.

I reside ina country outside my country of nationality. My husbands permit for the country we reside in has expired, although he has filed in for an extension.

I am the principal applicant and i have one years work permit in my present country. Can i still submit an application, seeing that my husband does not have a valid permit for where we live.

Can i submit receipts to show he has filed in for a renewal or should i wait until his permit is out.
It depends on whether your husband is out of status or not. In some places, they don't force you to leave upon expiration of your visa so long as you have an application in process for an extension, and you are not considered out of status. If that is the case in the country where you are (and you should ask), then it should be no problem to apply as is, but you will need to explain in an annexure the current status and provide the receipt as you suggested.

Anyone who is living in a country for which they need a visa to remain has to provide this anyway, in the "Proof of Admission" section of the document checklist.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itexpert said:
Hi all,

I have a question regarding to the calculation of the points for work experience in recent 10 years.

If my current occupation is under NOC code 2171, in which I have 4-year experience, and I have 5-year experience under NOC code 2174 before that, can all these years be considered as a work experience?
Yes. You should disclose all of this in your application. You would qualify for points for 4 years of experience if applying under NOC 2171 and points for 5 years of experience if applying under NOC 2174.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ava909 said:
Hi Guys,

I was completing "Economic Classes" Form, and I hung on question 12.

The problem is, that I have been employed by 2 companies for 3.5 and 2 years accordingly.
The NOC code for my all 5.5 years of experience is the same (under which I'm going to apply).
I have had 3 different job titles in my first company, like:
R&D Technician,
R&D Engineer 1,
R&D Engineer 2.

And, I have had 2 different job titles in my last company, like:
CAD engineer,
Senior S/W Engneer

What do you think should I mention in 12a question under the primary occupation? Should it be from one of my job titles, or it can be general occupation name, like "Engineering" ?
Another question, should I list all my job titles in 12b with their descriptions like they are in reference letter?
Or, can I only mention one occupation, like "Engineering", all my 5.5 years of experience combined as one date, as my all occupations fall under the same NOC.

Experts, please advise.

Thanks.
You can put in something more general in the occupation name because the details should be clear from your employer reference letter. You should mention each employer separately.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Guys, since so many things needs to be mentioned on the reference letter from Employer , is it ok to have a separate letter
from Finance department stating salary details only on company letterhead?

Other employment related details(Except salary information) I will request them to mention on the reference letter.is it ok?

I have never heard of a two page reference letter , and I feel so many details can't be accommodated in one page.

Please advise.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsenius said:
Dear friends,

Could someone help me to fill out "Economic Classes" form. Particularly I have some concerns about question 12.

I worked in 3 different companies and hold overall 8 positions. All positions are corresponding to 2173 NOC, under which I am going to apply.

Question 1:
in 12-> b section, should I write all 8 positions /with appropriate job titles and timing info/ so far, or I should fill only 3 gaps, according to 3 companies in which I worked.

Question 2:
in 12-> a section, should I write one of the job titles mentioned by me in 12-> a section, or it is correct to put exactly the same title as in NOC2173?

Hope I will get clear answer and will complete this form. :)

Thanks in advance
You only need to fill in one space for each company. However your employer reference letters should give details of the positions you held, the dates and salary and duties of each position.

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
cjg1987 said:
Guys, since so many things needs to be mentioned on the reference letter from Employer , is it ok to have a separate letter

Other employment related details(Except salary information) I will request them to mention on the reference letter.is it ok?

I have never heard of a two page reference letter , and I feel so many details can't be accommodated in one page.

Please advise.
It is fine if you give it seperate. Thing is that if they inquire about the duty letters with your employer then your employer should give positive reply.

If you can give it both salary, no. Hours worked and the duties in one letter having more than one page then also it is fine.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
You cant present 12,000CAD for your POF(family of 3)....it wont fly.
Best advice i can give you is to look for a friend or family member to loan you additional 6,500CAD to to make like 18,000CAD after which you can ask your bank for a bank certificate to be issue to you.The bank certificate will contain the amount you have in your account as of the day you printed/collected it from bank(18,500CAD) and with surely be dated and signed for you by your bank officials.
After you have gotten your bank certificate,you can return the 6,500CAD to whoever you collected it from.
Cheers!
What you suggest is fraud. Settlement funds cannot be borrowed from another person. Remember that upon landing the applicants must also bring the minimum settlement funds with them into Canada.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
cjg1987 said:

Please advise.
I have worked around 10 years in my company at different positions and different designations. I tried to accommodate everything and took 4 pages reference letter with signed and sealed in each pages.

If you cannot accommodate everything in the reference letter, at least provide supporting for everything.

kajola

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

i know this can be stupid, but i really don't know how to answer schedule 3 question 3b,4,7c. these questions doesn't apply to me so should i just leave i without ticking the NO box?

thank you in advance guys.

Kumar2k1

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
06-03-2015
cjg1987 said:

Please advise.
They dont' have to write your biography of work that you did in that company. They can say "Mr. XX has worked at our company from.. .. to.... as a full time employee at 40 hours work. His pay at during his tenure was Rs..XXXXX in addition to company offered standard benefits.

His primary duties at our company were:

IF CIC has any questions, then they contact your company manager or who ever writes that letter.
It is not a big deal to get a reference letter on one page.

P3142

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13 May 2015
cjg1987 said:

Please advise.

Hi It is fine to get a reference letter and salary certificate separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.