+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Abnormaldehyde said:
i my documents were sent on 28 April, was received by WES on 2 may...
i am also applied on 28th April bt still in "waiting for the verification from institution " state..

Dont know what to do...

sbs

May 14, 2014
I have some confusion in IMM 0008 schedule 3
in the form q:12 ask to list down all occupation within the last 10 years. and this occupation should be NOC wise.
I have experience under a same NOC for 3+ yr but i switched several companies.
I also have experience of 2yr in another NOC. I also switched companies in that period.

I am confused that should i list records in companywise or NOC Wise?
like according NOC 2173 i have experience in Company A 1 yr, Company B 2yr, company C 1.5 yr
and according to NOC 2174 i have experience in Company X 1.5yr and company Y 0.5 yr.

so should i filled up like
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2173 - 1yr (company A)
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2173 - 2yr (company B)
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2173 - 1.5yr (company C)
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2174 - 1.5yr (company X)
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2174 - 0.5yr (company Y)

or
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2173 - 3.5yr (company A,b,c)
From yyyy-mm to yyyy-mm NOC 2174 - 2yr (company X,y)

my second confusion is about mailing label for my own address . should i just print out my mailing label in a blank sheet or should i print the label on an envelop and send the envelop labeled my address with the documents.

another confusion.
it is said that the bar code of IMM 0008 generic form should be at the top of the forms.
and in the checklist , it is said that the checklist should be placed as a cover letter.

so what should be the assending order?
Bar Codes
Check list
IMM 0008 and other forms,
supporting documents

or
Checklist
Bar code page
IMM 0008 and other forms,
supporting documents.

All my docs are ready. i am just stuck on this silly confusion.
can anyone help me in this !!!

thanks in advance :)

rakeshnsw

May 15, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014. CC charged: 30-09-2014. PER: 08-10-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014 (Partially done due to wife's pregnancy). Completed on 09-06-2015
Passport Req..
28-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
LANDED..........
27-11-2015
While filling the 8th field of SCHEDULE A BACKGROUD/DECLARATION, that is Personal History, is it required to mention my abroad official trips (Max. 1 month) and Holiday Trips (Max. 8-10 days)?

Please Reply.... :'(

fdv420

May 12, 2014
I live two years in Jordan and come back to my country and now i can not provide jordan PCC but i have my
country PCC if VO ask for it how can i satisfy him. Or it will be must as i can not get it now??
Please seniors help!!!

dp_2014

Apr 30, 2014
all my Id's(e.g. Passport, etc) and certificates(e.g. 10th,12th,degrees) show my name as First name + Middle name only in Given name and Surname as Blank.

But my Work experience letter(e.g. Payslips, joining letter, etc) shows my First name+Middle+Surname in all documents.
So would it be a problem,do i need to click the column of "have u ever been called by any other name" in generic form?
Or its fine....

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
sweetypie2501 said:
Lol My application for FSWP 2013 received on April 17 2014. Sorry for typo if any.
So, I am NO STAGE.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Oh okay... got it... sorry about that... All the best for both apps. :D

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
gchabs said:
Thanks! You're a STAR!

One last thing about getting my BC notarized.
The notary has agreed to attest both of documents, Japanese and English Translation, However, I was wondering, he wouldn't understand Japanese, so having the Japanese version notarized raised doubts in case officer's mind? I know both will have to submitted, however can both also be notarized or you reckon only English translation must be?

Regarding my National ID
I am originally from India and I have noticed in this thread a lot of Indians are choosing 'No' in one of the documents where National ID is asked. Since I am currently living in the UAE, and been working here for about 3+ years now, can I mention my Emirates ID? Although I am convined to better off avoiding this and checking NO like most others have done. Providing a copy of your National ID isn't mandatory, is it?
This is where it gets dicey to me.
Please see the instruction...
"Translation of documents

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the original document.
Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.

Important information. Translations by family members are not acceptable.

Certified true copies

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
the name of the original document,
the date of the certification,
his or her name,
his or her official position or title, and
his or her signature.
Who can certify copies?

Persons authorized to certify copies include the following:

In Canada:

a commissioner of oaths (authority to certify varies by province and territory)
a notary public
a justice of the peace
Outside Canada:

a judge
a magistrate
a notary public
an officer of a court of justice
a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living
Family members may not certify copies of your documents."

In my view of understanding,an affidavit from the person who did your translation should accompany your package.
The english translation must accompany your package along with the japanese version.
A certified copy of the japanese BC is required.
In your case,do you have affidavit requested?
To certify,he needs to confirm that the English version is a true copy/translation of the Japanese BC.....see (above) the information that he needs to print on the english version.

Try and go through the instruction i pasted and possibly show it to the notary for him/her to know what to do.

It is not mandatory to provide your national ID....I'll suggest that you avoid it if you have doubt.
Cheers!

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
rumel said:
i am also applied on 28th April bt still in "waiting for the verification from institution " state..

Dont know what to do...
Patience is the key for you at this time :)

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fdv420 said:
I live two years in Jordan and come back to my country and now i can not provide jordan PCC but i have my
country PCC if VO ask for it how can i satisfy him. Or it will be must as i can not get it now??
Please seniors help!!!
I don't think you have to provide pcc from all those places where u lived in the past some years. u have to provide pcc from where u r living currently.

because it would be illogical for a person who lived in several different countries to get pcc from each one, which will take ages and doesn't show any logic.

seniors plz some advice on it.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
something fishy going on at cio........the cic haven't updated their website about cap limit.....its been 16th day now! I guess they will take whole month to show any updates.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
rakeshnsw said:
While filling the 8th field of SCHEDULE A BACKGROUD/DECLARATION, that is Personal History, is it required to mention my abroad official trips (Max. 1 month) and Holiday Trips (Max. 8-10 days)?

Please Reply.... :'(
Yes..Please mention it.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
fdv420 said:
Please seniors help!!!
You can proceed with your application for now as PCC isnt mandatory at the application stage.
Be rest assured that YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVIDE IT LATER as your processing progresses.
Your application is safe now without it....but YOU MUST PROVIDE IT LATER.

fdv420

May 12, 2014
farhaantariq said:
I don't think you have to provide pcc from all those places where u lived in the past some years. u have to provide pcc from where u r living currently.

because it would be illogical for a person who lived in several different countries to get pcc from each one, which will take ages and doesn't show any logic.

seniors plz some advice on it.
But clearly CIC mention you have to provide PCC all countries where you lived more than six months. Seniors please guide me!!

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Achiever 99 said:
Oh really :eek: :eek: any specific reason you wanna share???
See the following Post:

Mute_Man replied in Red.

Hello Guys, Can you advice on the following:
- I have applied FSW-2013 (NOC:2146) and my application was received on 17-April-2014.
- As on my application received date, the number of applications received stayed under NOC-2146 was 79 (it never got filled) even at April, 30, 2014.
- My work experience do not require any regulatory requirements as I work in the support field.
- As on Date, no PER / no notification.
- I have used Bank Draft for the payment.
2. Under the new caps announced,
- I have applied for FSW2014 (NOC-2171) and my application was received on 13-May-2014. NOC#2146 is no more available
and the cross-match of designations in NOC website, matches NOC#2171 to my work profile.
- As on my application received date, the number of applications received stayed under NOC-2146 was '0' as on 13-May-2014.
- I have used Bank Draft for the payment.
So, My Questions now:

1. Am I correct in saying that - If I recieve PER on the first application recived on 17-April-2014, the UCI (Unique Client Indenfication) & Filenumber be generated? PER or NER, u'll have an UCI & Application No.

2. So, What will happen when CIC consider my second application received on 13-May-2014. If it goes to PER stage, then does the UCI remain the same? Will CIC add new file-number under same UCI(as i understand UCI is always unique)?
if they can't track u from the old one, it just might!!

3. Have anybody faced this situation before? I didn't for sure :p

4. Also, What is the process for withdrawing the PR application without having UCI/filenumber? (In case If I want withdraw one of the above applns.) it's difficult to withdraw something that has no label, for withdrawal there's a address in the CIC website, browse thru

5. What is your best advice for me in this situation? sit tight, wait for the notifications from CIO, whichever comes first, go for it and later when the second one comes, withdraw that.
Thank You so much for reading my post. Please kindly help advice.

The following is my IELTS two original reports Post.

Hi Mute_Man,

Thanks for the responses, Ok, I sit tight and wait:)
I have NOT written IELTS twice.
I have written IELTS only once in Dec-2013.
After writing the exam, I called up British council in Singapore
And told that I need two Original TRFs(Test report forms) as I am
Applying from CIC. I have asked this based on the following notification FAQs
On IELTS website..

Hxxp www dot ielts dot org slash test_ takers_ information slash test_takers_ FAQs slash test_ results dot aspx

Initially British council rejected my request and started to tell all the stories that I have to bring in my application to british council and then they will give the me Additional IELTS report in a sealed envelope.
I told, that's not possible as I need to arrange all the documents in a proper order.

Then I again called them and made more noise and suggested them to follow their policies as per FAQs.

After 2 days, I got a call from british council and asked me to send the scan copy of the FILLED-IN and SIGNED Canada FSWP application..
Then. On the results day, they have given me 2x original TRFs (Test Report Forms)

For WES Educational Assessment, I did not face any issue because, they have issued me 2x original credential assessment letters.

So, I have used these 2x original score reports and applied for FSW twice (2013 and 2014)

This is my IELTS story:)
One exam 2 reports:)

Now I don't have IELTS original TRF - Ofcourse I need to write IELTS again to get a new original TRF

I don't have WES Educational assessment(Original)- I need to order again.

Hope this helps aspirants who want to get 2x TRFs on the IELTS results day.

Status
Not open for further replies.