+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
kollins said:
You only need to certify/notorize them if the originals were not in English as you must have translated them.......that's when you need to notorize them.
If the originals are in English ,photocopy whether white or colored is what needs to accompany your application package.
Cheers.
I was of the same school of thought until someone in the forum said all photocopied documents need attesting as true copies and notarised.

Lets say I am the single applicant, what all documents will I have to notarise apart from my birth certificate!? And this BC which is in Japanese I already have a English translation with me which was done by the Indian embassy in Japan back then when I was born. So I guess no need to go for another translation right!? I can just get both(Japense and English) version attested as a "true copy of original" by a notary!?

And then just ECA report and IELTS original results are to be submitted!?

How about other supporting docs like the ones below. None of the originals are required for them right!? Just a black n white/color copy should do, right!?
Passport copy
Work experience letter/Bank Statement/Pay Slips
Bank Balance Certificate

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Jango1 said:
YES. You need to photocopy (xeror-black and white) all your education mark sheet and passing certificates and get those notarised. So 10th , 12th and all mark sheets till your final year mark sheet and all passing certificates..
(You need to send this in application to CIC)

You also need to get your WES certification separately done, for which you again need either transcripts OR Marksheets photocopied and stamped-singed-dated by Institution examination controller or Registrar. There is a separate form given by WES having two sections one for your institution to fill. These mark sheets need to be submitted in your university envelope to WES by the institution.
Jango1, Do not mislead aspirants. Please bear in mind here we are applying for immigration, not applying for graduation in a university. So, we need to follow CIC guidelines. CIC is quite clear on this, even though a little generic.

The deal is this:
Submit black/white photocopies of all the educational documents and get the highest qualification ONLY assed by WES. Whether somebody want to assess, all the educational level with WES is only optional(does not fetch any extra points, but it would be a real waste of time)

Only when the educational docs are not in English, the translation with notary is required.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
sweetypie2501 said:
Use Skype or International Calling Cards..
I like your profile name "Sweetypie" :-*

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Abnormaldehyde said:
How long it may take to receive my WES evaluation documents after my Evaluation Status changed to Evaluation report being prepared for delivery ?

NB: i'v chosen International Express service and i live in Bangladesh...
Genrally 24-48 it will ship, would reach you after 3-5 days So, 1 week atmost.
But, if status does not change i next 24 hours, you need call them and enquire,
I did the same.

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
Punjab2Canada said:
In the document checklist, for the payment section, I see two checkboxes, Original & Copy. What is this "Copy" checkbox for? I need to provide anything else apart from the bank draft?
Do I have to sign or write anything on the draft itself?

What about the last "mailing your application" part, include two self addressed mailing labels?
copy is for those who are paying through their Visa Office. Some applicants may no have CC and may not be able to raise DD in canadian dollars in their country of residence, hence the 3rd payment option of using the VO.

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
1. I applied last year through consultant. my application was deemed incomplete which i came to know while mailing with CIC. I didnt get back my documents because the address in which they sent my document was incomplete that too i knew through mail. and i dont know the reason of rejection also. I even dont know how the form was filled by consultant because he never showed the form to me. He only asked me to sign in form. In mail CIC has refered one UCI number. Now i am filling my form myself.
Should it be ok to use that uci number or should i left it blank?

Please help me because i dont want to be rejected this time. i have mailed 4 times to CIC but they never gave particulatr reason that made my application deemed incomplete. is their any way to know why i was rejected?
Thankyou
[/quote]

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
gchabs said:
I was of the same school of thought until someone in the forum said all photocopied documents need attesting as true copies and notarised.

Lets say I am the single applicant, what all documents will I have to notarise apart from my birth certificate!? And this BC which is in Japanese I already have a English translation with me which wa done by the indina embassy in Japan back then when I was born. So I guess no need to go for another translation right!? I can just get both(Japense and English) version attested as a "true copy of original" by a notary!?

And then just ECA report and IELTS original results are to be submitted!?

How about other supporting docs like the ones below. None of the originals are required for them right!? Just a black n white/color copy should do, right!?
Passport copy
Work experience letter/Bank Statement/Pay Slips
Bank Balance Certificate
Like I said(according to CIC instruction),only documents that are not in English needs to be notarized/certified.Once this is done,you are safe.
Notorize all your documents that are not in English.
Proceed with your intention with the notary of your BC.
Only ECA and IELTS results are expected to be submitted in original format form.
Police certificate clearance (PCC) also needs to be original (if you are submitting it since its not mandatory at the application stage).

Photocopies of all other documents(listed by you and not listed) are required to be submitted.
No penalty for submitting them in original but there is every likelihood that you would not get them back again...bearing in mind that they may later request for it.
Just do coloured photocopies to make it BEAUTIFUL and include them with your package.
Cheers!

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
garuna said:
1. I applied last year through consultant. my application was deemed incomplete which i came to know while mailing with CIC. I didnt get back my documents because the address in which they sent my document was incomplete that too i knew through mail. and i dont know the reason of rejection also. I even dont know how the form was filled by consultant because he never showed the form to me. He only asked me to sign in form. In mail CIC has refered one UCI number. Now i am filling my form myself.

Please help me because i dont want to be rejected this time. i have mailed 4 times to CIC but they never gave particulatr reason that made my application deemed incomplete. is their any way to know why i was rejected?
Thankyou
Yes, you can use old UCI because that is unique for all applicant. Dont worry about the data which is already with them with that UCI.

They will go through your form again... Keep in mind that this time you need to go through check list again, again and again just to cross check if all docs are okay.

Dont forget to sign and date the forms where required. Check list will also tell you that when you cross check. ;D

Also, remember IELTS and WES report original... and rest photo copies.... :)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
sweetypie2501 said:
I like your number at the end "99" ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
That's your lucky number right?
Oh yeah... you are spot on.... ;) ;)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
sweetypie2501 said:
Kollins, Please give FSWP2013 Entry URL Please,
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=0

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
garuna said:

Thankyou
They will not give you particular reason via mail.
You will only get to know the reason when the returned package is received by you.For now...treat it as lost in transit.
You can package it yourself as i'm sure forum members are willing to assist you.
Do you have original copy of your IELTS?....do you have original copy of your ECA?
if you dont have,lets start from that first while other things will fall into place.

I have also PMed you.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.