+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ rohit360degree
Even if the new born is born 1 day after your application sign off date, i dont think it shud b a problem.

However, keep in mind that if you start planning your family now, the mother will be pregrnant by the time of your medical test (applications are expected to be processed by march 2014).

Note that all medical tests can not be performed on pregant mother (for safety of child and some give false reading due to high hormone level of mother). Therefore, your application may get delayed by few months due to pending medical tests.

But overall, other than they delay, there shud b no bearing on the application or result. In fact, they shud be happy for getting one extra prospective citizen of intelligent & hardworking parents ;). After all the whole exercise is to strengthen the population.

Go ahead.
But the baby must be included as a dependant applicant. The addition must happen while the applications are still pending. If the applications are closed by successful issuance of visa, the baby will not be able to be added to the application and will not be able to get a visa.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
This discussed few times earlier the verdict is

One for you - you will be applicant
One for your spouse - he/she will be applicant

If you have children above 22 you need to include separate form for them also each as applicant giving details of parents children brothers sisters etc

David_C said:
Dear seniors, please advice regarding the completion of Form IMM5406

In my IMM5406 form I have my name under "Applicant" - because I am the principal applicant.
In my wife's form I am the Applicant and she is the common-law partner or she is the Applicant and I am the common law partner.

For me it is a little bit confusing because I don't understand if Applicant means the person who completes the file, or the Principal Applicant in the immigration process.

Thank you,

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
You have to fill separate forms for each individual of 22 years old

In their form they will be applicant

This is applicable for filling 5406 only

rumel said:
Thanks Century.

I have to fill up IMM5406 for my spouse then who will be the Applicant?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snow_ski said:
Schedule A-Background declaration:
8. Personal history section-
Should I just mention major study period, job 1, job 2 and that's how whole time should be covered without any gap, or do I need to mention small 4/5 days vacation I went for in different countries as well! :/
In the travel information all the travels I already have mentioned..
Personal history is for major activities, what you were doing with your life during those times. For example during your short vacations, you still considered your main activity in life to be "employed by XXX" or "studying BBB." That's what the personal history section is for. You only need to include short trips in the Travels document.

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
David_C said:
Dear seniors, please advice regarding the completion of Form IMM5406

In my IMM5406 form I have my name under "Applicant" - because I am the principal applicant.
In my wife's form I am the Applicant and she is the common-law partner or she is the Applicant and I am the common law partner.

For me it is a little bit confusing because I don't understand if Applicant means the person who completes the file, or the Principal Applicant in the immigration process.

Thank you,
Hi
Read the instruction which is available on the form itself. . Each one of you (Principal applicant , spouse and dependent children of 18 years or old) must complete their own copy. When principal applicant is filling up, he/she becomes applicant. When non-principal applicant fills up this form, he/she becomes applicant for this form.. Hope you got it.

Regards

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagschops said:
Hi, I am applying under NOC 2174. Currently I am working for an Indian company but residing in dubai and working from home. Will CIC consider my experience?

And one more thing in background declaration form under personal history section what should under Country (Dubai or UAE) as I am working for Indian firm but staying in Dubai.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Explain your situation in detail, using annexures if necessary. You can enter more than one country during each time period in your personal history, for example "Dubai (living) and India (working remotely)." Your experience will be considered no matter what country it is in, so long as it is truly full time employment and within an eligible NOC.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
johnson.i2000 said:
You have to fill separate forms for each individual of 22 years old

In their form they will be applicant

This is applicable for filling 5406 only
Thanks Johnson,

One more quesiton: My spouse is currently do nothing. Then how I can give her Occupaiotn?

enigma_blue

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
31-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2015
LANDED..........
Probably in Mid July
do I need to submit my Secondary school(SSC/HSC) certificates also along with Bachelor and Masters certificate and transcripts? please reply.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
No only highest qualification

enigma_blue said:
do I need to submit my Secondary school(SSC/HSC) certificates also along with Bachelor and Masters certificate and transcripts? please reply.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rooney123 said:
Hello,

1) Today is 2 weeks since FSW 2014 opened, does anyone have an idea as to when the CC will be charged (completeness check get completed) ? My app reached May 1st 2014

2) Also I have a query regarding name of spouse in various forms of the application, wife's name on passport (SURNAME NAME = 'blank' & GIVEN NAME = 'full name'),but I entered it as split up name on the application everywhere (last and given names seperately), is this a deal breaker for the CIC or do you guys think they will let it go when they see other documents (her US State ID card, marriage certificate, her name on my passport's last page, her class 10th passing certificate) ?

SINCE I AM THE PRIMARY APPLICANT AND EVEN ON MY OWN I AM GETTING 68 POINTS (WITHOUT HER 5 POINTS OF IELTS), EVEN IF THEY HAVE ISSUE WITH HER NAME MISMATCH, DO YOU THINK THEY WILL CONSIDER MY APPLICATION ?

Thanks for helping me out in advance.
1) Nobody knows.

2) Why did you enter the information other than as it appears on her passport? The instructions are very clear on the generic form 0008 that you should enter names EXACTLY as they appear on the passport. If her name appears differently elsewhere such as on other IDs or certificates, this is something that should be explained thoroughly. It is the kind of thing that can cause confusion.

b) The required pass mark is only one part of the basis for a decision on your application. If there are security or medical concerns, doubts about the applicant's ability to establish him/herself economically in Canada, doubts about the authenticity, completeness or accuracy of the application information, etc that could cause delays or rejection. Reviewers have a fair degree of discretion and are not required to go back to the applicants to ask for additional information or clarification. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

I don't mean to worry you but that is the truth.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Where is occupation in form 5406

Am missing something.

rumel said:
Thanks Johnson,

One more quesiton: My spouse is currently do nothing. Then how I can give her Occupaiotn?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jango1 said:
Hey Johnson, there are many who have made errors and realized later. Don't be restless now for rest of the days.
Wait for reply from CIC. If there is something you need correction, they will tell you. Again, you have done good by sending it early where you can have chance to resend, if if if it asks for correction.. Relax !! 8)
Not necessarily. They don't have to ask you for corrections or additional information.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Friend, I am also applying for the same NOC by at least next week, and I am terrified already. Try to expedite your process.
See if you can travel and give the test somewhere else in the next city perhaps, if its not available in your city.
Sry no offence but please keep in peace of mind n write ur ielts.

Hurry Burry is not good. I understand your situation but I strongly recommend you take exam when you are really ready.

All the best :)

trini_ac

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Guys I sent an email to hrsdc in Canada to verify my noc code. Can I print out the email and write a cover letter to make sure the immigration officer will process me under that one because a friend of mine applied last year and her application was returned as not fitting the code and want to make sure mine does not get sent back as my duties were hard to fit into any one code.

Status
Not open for further replies.