+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
___ said:
Thanks Diplomatru,

that's what i thought in the first place when i finished reading the instruction. and i did send the original notarization(translation is done by the notary, Chinese style, never questioned that before i read affidavit is needed.)of PCC. but for other civil documents i only submitted the photo copies of notarization(again, translation is done by notary), never found a case returned due to this. but i guess not a single case approved by CIC like this either, i mean case of notarization including translation but no affidavit.
I'm sorry I had a different understanding and misled you :/
That's what my lawyer informed me....

Vennila

Apr 29, 2014
Century said:
So far, my OPINION is:

Neutral news: Only 1st line updated
Good News: MR Received 1st and no 2nd line updated or updated later on.
Not Good News: 2nd line updated only. And everything got stuck. Probably those are the applicants whose backgrounds are being checked.
Thanks for reply Century

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
Hello,

I noticed on the spreadsheet that some applicants confirm that their CC has been charged one month after the immigration has received their applications. But I noticed that some of the forum members are saying that it takes more than 3 months for the CIC to charge their fees. How it comes there are two different timelines. Can somebody of the seniors here explain.

Thanks in advance.
Tarik

VishalRathi

Oct 12, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
02-02-2015 to Warsaw, Poland
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015, Got TLU 5 months after Medicals, No Re-medicals though
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
28-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4th Dec 2015
LANDED..........
23rd January 2016 at YVR (Vancouver)
jmujica said:
Hi,

I am a June 12th applicant, and got my PER on Oct 8th. SS already updated.

I would like to push ahead the police clearance since I would need it from three different countries. To whom must be addressed the Police Clearance? I read that it must be to Canadian Embassy, but would like to confirm.

Thanks

My PCC was addressed to 'The High Commission of Canada', with the address of the High Commission.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
___ said:
Thanks Diplomatru,

that's what i thought in the first place when i finished reading the instruction. and i did send the original notarization(translation is done by the notary, Chinese style, never questioned that before i read affidavit is needed.)of PCC. but for other civil documents i only submitted the photo copies of notarization(again, translation is done by notary), never found a case returned due to this. but i guess not a single case approved by CIC like this either, i mean case of notarization including translation but no affidavit.
It's completely fine and up to CIC standards. Don't bother yourself with any doubts.

VishalRathi

Oct 12, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
02-02-2015 to Warsaw, Poland
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015, Got TLU 5 months after Medicals, No Re-medicals though
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
28-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4th Dec 2015
LANDED..........
23rd January 2016 at YVR (Vancouver)
Giftsmas said:
Hello,

I noticed on the spreadsheet that some applicants confirm that their CC has been charged one month after the immigration has received their applications. But I noticed that some of the forum members are saying that it takes more than 3 months for the CIC to charge their fees. How it comes there are two different timelines. Can somebody of the seniors here explain.

Thanks in advance.
Tarik
The Applications that reached with in the first week, after the entries were open, were charged early...

The traffic rose up after that, and now the time taken is around 90 - 100 days, which is once again expected to decline, as the hot NOCs are filling.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmujica said:
Hi,

I am a June 12th applicant, and got my PER on Oct 8th. SS already updated.

I would like to push ahead the police clearance since I would need it from three different countries. To whom must be addressed the Police Clearance? I read that it must be to Canadian Embassy, but would like to confirm.

Thanks
It should say "Competent authorities of Canada" or something like that.

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
idefix said:
I'm sorry I had a different understanding and misled you :/
That's what my lawyer informed me....
Hi idefix
Nothing to be sorry about at all, i'm glad you shared you view on my case, that's how people help each other here, i appreciate it a lot.
Plus, there's no proof that what you said is not correct. chances are very high that what i perceive by reading the instruction is wrong. that's why i'm worried right now, thinking whether i should submit another application.
but the question is, is it allowed to submit 2 applications under one NOC? luckily i still have WES report and IELTS report. pls comment on whether you think it's a good idea to send a second one without hearing back from the first one. it's not about loosing money, like it has been said, CC transaction can be blocked, it's more about whether it's acceptable by CIC to have 2 application under 1 NOC.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
I am assuming, your roles were same for both designation. So, you can club the responsibilities under the designation as Exe. Oprn/Voice Oprn.

qtasneem said:
Dear All,

Anybody who can help me out with the below question: -

In IMM-0008 Economic Classes Form: My total work experience is 4 years and one month excluding my paid internship.
Current Designation: "Executive Operations" for past 3 years and 7 months
Past Designation: "Executive Voice Operation" for 6 months

Both of my Jobs are under the same organization and without any gap.

Please tell me how can i enter my past designation 6 months in the table as there is no such option below years. It is mandatory for me as i am claiming point for my work experience between 4 and 5 years.

electrical_manager

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2014
Nomination.....
PER Received: 29-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-2-2015
hello guys,

this is a follow up question to my original question about getting pcc for myself and my wife.(we reside in different cities in india)

at the time of application we were in hyderabad and in all forms both our addresses were mentioned as HYD. Now wife and daughter are staying in bangalore.

1. can i take her pcc from bangalore and submit it when asked later without informing about the address change?
2. Will they notice that the ppc has been issued from bangalore?
3. If they do cant i say that she is from bangalore and is in hyd since 5-6 months so we got it from bangalore?
4. or is it better i get her to hyderabad and get the pcc from there?

p.s. is this even a big issue or am i just worrying for n reason?

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
harsh62 said:
I wanted to know what does that 120 day timeline refer to???
120 day is the average time it has taken to get app charged so far so we're using it as a benchmark but it's not official indicator of anything.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
___ said:
Hi idefix
Nothing to be sorry about at all, i'm glad you shared you view on my case, that's how people help each other here, i appreciate it a lot.
Plus, there's no proof that what you said is not correct. chances are very high that what i perceive by reading the instruction is wrong. that's why i'm worried right now, thinking whether i should submit another application.
but the question is, is it allowed to submit 2 applications under one NOC? luckily i still have WES report and IELTS report. pls comment on whether you think it's a good idea to send a second one without hearing back from the first one. it's not about loosing money, like it has been said, CC transaction can be blocked, it's more about whether it's acceptable by CIC to have 2 application under 1 NOC.
I haven't heard any problem so far for submitting two applications under the same NOC... but I haven't done that myself. Any seniors saw something on that regard?

Anyway, if your payment doesn't go through, your application won't be processed so I don't think there will be any problem.

I even saw, a few days ago, there was a forumite that got two different PERs this year! The VO will probably be the one to cancel one of the PERs.

jose_c

Aug 12, 2014
Guys, i see that the quota for NOC 2174 is filled already. Any idea reg. the chances of NOC 2173 getting filled soon ? my attorney will be submitting the appplication by this Thursday / Friday ?

Status
Not open for further replies.