+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATH2CAN

Sep 25, 2014
Hi,

Can someone help me with below mentioned queries with regards to PCC

As per Application Guide 7000, applicant need to provide PCC for each country other than Canada, in which applicant have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

I am applicant from India and have stayed in different cities of India in past 10 years. In such case, do I need to provide separate PCC for each location.?

Do I need to apply from passport issuing office who has issued my passport 6 years back or should apply from current jurisdiction passport office ?

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Dude does the word "Country" make any sense to you :p :p

Your answer is in your question which is "NO". You just need one PCC from INDIA irrespective of your location. Apply from your present PSK location.

PATH2CAN said:
Hi,

As per Application Guide 7000, applicant need to provide PCC for each country other than Canada, in which applicant have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

I am applicant from India and have stayed in different cities of India in past 10 years. In such case, do I need to provide separate PCC for each location.?

Do I need to apply from passport issuing office who has issued my passport 6 years back or should apply from current jurisdiction passport office ?

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
PATH2CAN said:
Hi,

Please read carefully what's written
Applicant need to provide Pcc for " each country" other than canada

Which means one country one Pcc

This thing implies for india Pcc as well :)

In short you need Pcc from your current Indian address only

Cheers

kancherla

Sep 9, 2014
Hi,

Could some one please clarify me on the below

1) Is Cover letter is mandatory letter to be sent to in the package. If so what all the details we need to provide in cover letter. Can some provide me sample cover letter

2) In Economic classes document (IMM 0008 (08-2014) E) , for question 12 , Under work experience section, They have provided four options under Years of Experience column,
1) One Year
2) 2 to 3 years
3) 4 to 5 years
4) 6 Years or More

However when i place my cursor in the check box,
a) for 2 to 3 years option , Message is being displayed as 1 year but less than 2.
b) for 4 to 5 years option, Message is being displayed as 2 years but less than 3 years
c) for 6 years or more option, message is being displayed as 3 years but less than 4 years

If i am having 2 of years of experience , I am not sure which option i need to select. Whether i should go by option or by the message being displayed for each of the option.

Regards,
Teja

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
The cover letter is kind of an introduction letter to what is included in the package, the purpose, documents list, points awarded by yourself list, etc. This makes it easy for the officer to navigate through your package.

There is no specific format but try to write in an official manner addressing "Officer in Charge" with a subject.

About the check boxes, print your forms without checking them, then later mark with a black pen.

kancherla said:
Hi,

1) Is Cover letter is mandatory letter to be sent to in the package. If so what all the details we need to provide in cover letter. Can some provide me sample cover letter

2) In Economic classes document (IMM 0008 (08-2014) E) , for question 12 , Under work experience section, They have provided four options under Years of Experience column,
1) One Year
2) 2 to 3 years
3) 4 to 5 years
4) 6 Years or More

a) for 2 to 3 years option , Message is being displayed as 1 year but less than 2.
b) for 4 to 5 years option, Message is being displayed as 2 years but less than 3 years
c) for 6 years or more option, message is being displayed as 3 years but less than 4 years

If i am having 2 of years if experience , I am not sure which option i need to select. Whether i should go by option or by the messgae being displayed for each of the option.

Regards,
Teja

Sandip.it1988

May 1, 2014
vasumaaney said:
Thanks Ananjay for your reply.

But if we see in the forum, 6,7,8,9 june applicants DD's are already encashed, I am 4 th june applicant, if my applicaiton is good then they should Encash my DD.

Really Tears are floating in my eyes.

Thanks,
Vasu

Hi,

Don't worry , I am also on the same track , 6th june applicant , but have not heard anything from FSW side.

keep looking for an email :) :eek: :eek:

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
kancherla said:
Hi,

1) One Year
2) 2 to 3 years
3) 4 to 5 years
4) 6 Years or More

If i am having 2 of years of experience , I am not sure which option i need to select. Whether i should go by option or by the message being displayed for each of the option.

Regards,
Teja
1. Cover letter is optional . You can use it only when you feel the need to explain an extraordinary situation.

2. You can tick option A . Anyways they will check on your reference letter to figure out the number of years .

All the best!

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
kancherla said:
Hi,

Thank you for the information. I travelled through B1/B2, However i mentioned it as Business Visa.

Regards,
Teja
well b1/b2 is visitor visa ! ;D ;D ;D good luck

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
trustem1 said:
Hi all,
I have done few posts before but i would like to be clear on something :).

I am a 9th June applicant and until today the CC did not get debited yet, although there are other applicants (who applied under another NOCs) who applied after 9th June and already got their CC debited and/or PER (for information i applied under NOC 2263). Does CIC treat the files on a first come first serve basis regardless of the NOC? If this is the case then it means that my case has 100% been rejected. If not then there is still hope that my file is pending. Please advice :).
You will hear the good news very soon. Don't worry.... God Bless...

kancherla

Sep 9, 2014
cjg1987 said:
1. Cover letter is optional . You can use it only when you feel the need to explain an extraordinary situation.

2. You can tick option A . Anyways they will check on your reference letter to figure out the number of years .

All the best!
Thank You so much for the information.

Regards,
Teja

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
vasumaaney said:
Thanks Ananjay for your reply.

But if we see in the forum, 6,7,8,9 june applicants DD's are already encashed, I am 4 th june applicant, if my applicaiton is good then they should Encash my DD.

Really Tears are floating in my eyes.

Thanks,
Vasu

Your dd might have been cashed...
As per records of thimos cook they told me my dd was cashed on 25th but as per per mail my dd was cashed on 23 rd...

Just have patience...
I believe No news means good news is coming

rahuldlf

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Dec 2014
Sandip.it1988 said:
Hi,

Don't worry , I am also on the same track , 6th june applicant , but have not heard anything from FSW side.

keep looking for an email :) :eek: :eek:
Brother i am a 2nd june CC. applicant waiting for any response fron CIC

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
ashu1922 said:
Hi Seniors,

Need your advise......

I am may 26th applicant & my CC charged on Sept 11th.

Still I haven't received my PER email.

Is my file is rejected after CC charge ?

I am really tensed ???
brother
I remember a similar case like yours in this forum that guy got direct MR request so u may too ;D ;D ;D ,
you might have miss-spelled a word/letter on id or check spam good luck ;D

siouxe said:
what comes first, Interview or Medical Request?
usually interview waived and then only you receive MR ;D

fallcolors2014 said:
Folks!!! We finally got our MR mail, hope to expect the RPRF and PCC requests soon....

Our Status is as follows:

7th May applicant,
PER on 11th August,
ECAS: 2 line updated on 24th September
MR Mail - Oct 2nd.
RPRF & PCC .... to follow

All the very best to each one of you... :) ! Cheers!!

Congratulations! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

aim3142

Sep 30, 2014
aim3142 said:
congratulations to all on right path... I gave my IELTS just yesterday speaking scheduled today
I have few very basic questions if someone can answer them thankx:-

1. I recently got married what ADDITIONAL documents are required I will be the primary one, I meant docus like- marriage cert etc
2. My spouse did a pg course for 1 year from Australia, how to get PCC?

Thnkx in advance. ;D

can any one PLEASE reply c'mon members its been a long wait

RajaKa

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
Me & Spouse: 02-01-2015 New Born: 26-03-2015
Med's Done....
Mine: Jan 26, Spouse: Feb 22, Daughter: Apr 3, Third Line: Apr 8
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015, got back the passport on 20-05-2015
LANDED..........
14-07-2015
Any one got their USA PCC done from Hyd, India....

Anyone from this forum....I need some info, as to how to proceed, I see some 3rd party consultancies who say they fingerprint and get the PCC within 10 working days, can we trust this?

Status
Not open for further replies.