+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shagdash

Sep 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also another WES ECA related issue

I completed my 5 year law course from a College attached to Pune University, India.
Year 1 exams were administered by the College and the rest 4 years were administered by the University.
I have got Year 2 to Year 5 marksheets attested by the University. They said they will not attest Year 1 marksheet as it is not issued by them but by the college.
My questions are:
Does WES require/accept Year 1 marksheet attested by the college (since they clearly mention on their website they will only accept University attested marksheets)
Do I need the Year 1 attested Marksheet at all, since its only a college exam and I would not have been allowed to take the next year's University exams had I not passed this college exam.
WES Equivalency tool anyway issues only a 4-year Bachelors degree weighting to this degree course, regardless of whether I input 4 years or 5 years of study for it - so I will anyway only get points for a Bachelor's degree for the same.

My other issue is that I only have a consolidated statement of marks for my MBA degree (all semesters included in same marksheet) - will an attested copy of this suffice?

Also does WES evaluate the CFA (am not a charterholder yet but have passed all 3 levels)?

CriseJan

Sep 30, 2014
Hello, I am at the Global Spreadsheet fsw 2014, my nick there is Cris&Jan, and today I had my CC charged and I lost my link to edit, so please I´m in need of some help to change some informations.

Waiting for the moderators to talk.

Thanx

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
Oh my.... :eek:

noc 3012 is heating up like a diesel...

will i make it or not? My app will reach cic by first week of october...

What to expect guys......... :(

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
CriseJan said:
Hello, I am at the Global Spreadsheet fsw 2014, my nick there is Cris&Jan, and today I had my CC charged and I lost my link to edit, so please I´m in need of some help to change some informations.

Waiting for the moderators to talk.

Thanx
I had also lost my edit entry link. You may fill in a new entry and the admins will delete the duplicate.

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
FSWPR2014 said:
CAn anyone give me form or steps for FBI PCC ?
Here is the link with all the required info: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Note: Please start ASAP, do not even wait for a day as the current processing time is as high as 12 weeks. Good Luck!

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
dopedupguy said:
I sent out my application from the US under the 1112 - Financial Analyst NOC code and it was received by the visa office in Sydney NS on Thursday, September 25th. Now going by what I read here, it seems I got too late in applying and the 1112 cap has already been met taking into account the backlog (currently reads at 702 updated on Sep 26th).

Any thoughts on this from members here?

Thanks.
I would suggest, see if you could apply under other Finance NOCs.. May be 1111: Financial auditors and accountants, 0111: Financial Managers, or 1114: Other Financial Officers as these NOCs have received less than 200 apps each as of the last update earlier today. You may send another application package with revised reference letters under one of the above NOCs. If the cap is reached for 1112, they will return your file and your payment will not be charged. Your second package will have a higher chance of getting accepted. I am sure you will have most of the other docs except Reference Letters.

God Luck!

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
AlexGurvic said:
Hello, friends!!!

I've got PER today!

Thanks GOD!

Appreciation for your valuable advice and experience.
Congrats.

dopedupguy

Sep 30, 2014
tatum181818 said:
Congrats on being a CFA charterholder :D I am trying to pass Level II so I admire anyone who has finished the arduous journey.

Regarding the points, as you probably know, you only need 67. It's not as if having 74 points will make them "more likely" to approve you versus 69-they don't compare you against other applicants. If your docs are in order, you fit the category, and you have 67 points at least, you're in.

Regarding the reference letter, a Senior on here will have to comment on that.

Do you have any licenses, e.g. Series 7? Might be able to worm into 1113...again, the reference letter might be an issue.
Thanks tatum181818 for the info. I hope one of the senior members can give some insight on this situation. Just spoke to an immigration lawyer and he said I can send it out under another NOC code but would need to 'adjust' my reference letter.

Good luck with the your CFA Level II exams, and Level III eventually.

dopedupguy

Sep 30, 2014
amirali.mithani said:
I would suggest, see if you could apply under other Finance NOCs.. May be 1111: Financial auditors and accountants, 0111: Financial Managers, or 1114: Other Financial Officers as these NOCs have received less than 200 apps each as of the last update earlier today. You may send another application package with revised reference letters under one of the above NOCs. If the cap is reached for 1112, they will return your file and your payment will not be charged. Your second package will have a higher chance of getting accepted. I am sure you will have most of the other docs except Reference Letters.

God Luck!
Thank you for the reply amirali.mithani. So just adjust the reference letter to reflect new NOC experience? All other documents are ready.

Also, I see that you applied on May 30th. Could you provide with a timeline of your application on this forum and if you've seen it through with success?

Thanks.

arunkjohny

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Newyork
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Theus17 said:
Oh my.... :eek:

noc 3012 is heating up like a diesel...

will i make it or not? My app will reach cic by first week of october...

What to expect guys......... :(
Yours is a cold NOC . Oct will be fine i think ;)

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
dopedupguy said:
Thank you for the reply amirali.mithani. So just adjust the reference letter to reflect new NOC experience? All other documents are ready.

Also, I see that you applied on May 30th. Could you provide with a timeline of your application on this forum and if you've seen it through with success?

Thanks.
I just sent you a message.

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
arunkjohny said:
Yours is a cold NOC . Oct will be fine i think ;)

i hope.... I am planning to change my passport and go to saudi for a job... Would that be ok for my application? Later on, i will just inform them about the change in passport and new Place i will live in...once i received my PER.. If god will permit...

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intehaaaa hogayiii intezaaaar ki
Ayii naaaaaa kuch khabar meri MR ki

Ye humeey hai yaqeeeeen
Bewafaaaa LVO nahi
Phir wajaaaaa kia hui
MR mai intezaaar ki!

Status