+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
jattjalandhar7 said:
Instead of applying through PSK try applying through SSP office. I got it from SSP office in almost four days.
I already applied through PSK, I'am from AP... enquired that it is timetaking to get this from CP.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
manish baissoya said:
Hi CPR2012,
Documents I submitted for myself (Primary Applicant) :
1) Original WES - ECA report
2) Xerox Copy of All 8 Semester Mark sheet + Xerox Copy of Degree
3) Xerox Copy of 10th Passing Certificate and Mark sheet
4) Xerox Copy of 12th Passing Certificate and Mark sheet
Is it all enough or do i had to include something else also in Educational documents ?
Hi Manish,

Thats enough buddy. I believe you also have included consolidated memo, even if not i donot think it will create any problem.

You have submitted enough documents.

All the best :)

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
dmitrych said:
Thank you everyone for congratulations regarding my RPRF payment request :)

And it's not all - I've just received a passport request, just two hours after I've paid the RPRF! Kyiv office continues to surprise with their unbelievable speed :D

Moreover, as I'm currently in U.S., Kyiv office has requested me to mail my passport to CPC-Ottawa. That's very nice of them, as otherwise I would've had to travel to Kyiv by myself (Ukrainian law does not allow to mail passports internationally to/from Ukraine).
This is the reward for all of your good work and helping others out here ;)

Congrats buddy , happy for you

dsmalhan

Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO --> WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 12 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2015
IELTS Request
24 Sep 2014 (sent with application)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
9 May 2015
Med's Done....
16 May 2015
Interview........
TLU - 26 May 2015 ; DM - 31 July 2015
Passport Req..
4 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 August 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
If you want, I can have a look at your previous reference letters and help you out in drafting your reference letters. Inbox (PM) be the text of your experience letters.

rudinq said:
Dear friends,

I just received my application back. It was posted on July 18'th and it was just delivered today by the postal service (more than 2 months).
My application was deemed to be incomplete (as per the CIO officer judgment).
The officer states in the return letter:
"You have identified NOC code 2131 - Civil Engineer as the primary occupation to be assessed. All supporting documentation provided regarding this work experience history was taken into consideration. The employment letters from...X,....Y,....Z do not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as described of the NOC 2131 - Civil Engineers.

The employment letters and supporting documentation from A,...and B,...indicates you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation and that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC.
However, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in this position. The employment letter from A,... states that some of your work experience is beyond the our required 10 years.

As your application does not meet the requirements of R(10) of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you for this reason".

First of all I would like to clarify that all the information provided to them is accurate and geniue. In their explanation letter they did not mention any thing about my 2 year experinece in D,... company, even though I sent the reference letter from the company as well as the employment contract.
Moreover, as a Civil Engineer I have been performing various duties (related to the construction sector) during my 13 years of experience. And I'm really surprised to see such a partial judgment from CIO officer.
However, I seek your valuable help to prepare new work references as per NOC-2131 prescriptions. I would like to get your opinion if there is any problem if I revise/modify the reference letters to adapt to the NOC-2131 prescriptions. Does CIO keep the records of the submitted documents (even though they have returned back the whole pack of the application)?
Looking forward to receive your kind opinions....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dmitrych said:
Thank you everyone for congratulations regarding my RPRF payment request :)

And it's not all - I've just received a passport request, just two hours after I've paid the RPRF! Kyiv office continues to surprise with their unbelievable speed :D

Moreover, as I'm currently in U.S., Kyiv office has requested me to mail my passport to CPC-Ottawa. That's very nice of them, as otherwise I would've had to travel to Kyiv by myself (Ukrainian law does not allow to mail passports internationally to/from Ukraine).

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Congrats Me dear brother.............

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

anuragchigs

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Hi Friends!
My application was receievd on 29th aug.
however, the CC i mentioned in the application was changed by the bank.
so now I am planning to send fee payment form, to be added to my application, however I dont have UCI.

I am sending new payment form, this time with DD.
can someone help, how to get DD from USA.
and of what amount should I create DD, I have to pay 1250 CAD, so how do i decide the conversion rate because DD will be in USD.

thanks for your help!!
Anurag

mp84

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014 (PER Mail)
File Transfer...
25-09-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014 (3 line add on 09-10-2014)
Interview........
skiped
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
shakti123 said:
Thanks, I will goto the police station tomorrow.
tell him u need early because u need to submit to cic show doc to them and may be u need to visit main police station of your city because PSK send their first

jattjalandhar7

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2014
Nomination.....
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
09-08-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto
shakti123 said:
I already applied through PSK, I'am from AP... enquired that it is timetaking to get this from CP.
Even if you have applied through PSK still go to the SSP office and check that if you can get the PCC quickly from there.

daxexpert

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Sorry to hear the bad news... when did CIC received your application?

I hope you can make it within the CAP if resend with revised reference letters...

rudinq said:
Dear friends,

I just received my application back. It was posted on July 18'th and it was just delivered today by the postal service (more than 2 months).
My application was deemed to be incomplete (as per the CIO officer judgment).
The officer states in the return letter:
"You have identified NOC code 2131 - Civil Engineer as the primary occupation to be assessed. All supporting documentation provided regarding this work experience history was taken into consideration. The employment letters from...X,....Y,....Z do not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as described of the NOC 2131 - Civil Engineers.

The employment letters and supporting documentation from A,...and B,...indicates you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation and that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC.
However, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in this position. The employment letter from A,... states that some of your work experience is beyond the our required 10 years.

As your application does not meet the requirements of R(10) of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you for this reason".

First of all I would like to clarify that all the information provided to them is accurate and geniue. In their explanation letter they did not mention any thing about my 2 year experinece in D,... company, even though I sent the reference letter from the company as well as the employment contract.
Moreover, as a Civil Engineer I have been performing various duties (related to the construction sector) during my 13 years of experience. And I'm really surprised to see such a partial judgment from CIO officer.
However, I seek your valuable help to prepare new work references as per NOC-2131 prescriptions. I would like to get your opinion if there is any problem if I revise/modify the reference letters to adapt to the NOC-2131 prescriptions. Does CIO keep the records of the submitted documents (even though they have returned back the whole pack of the application)?
Looking forward to receive your kind opinions....

Tatra14

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
anuragchigs said:
Hi Friends!
My application was receievd on 29th aug.
however, the CC i mentioned in the application was changed by the bank.
so now I am planning to send fee payment form, to be added to my application, however I dont have UCI.

I am sending new payment form, this time with DD.
can someone help, how to get DD from USA.
and of what amount should I create DD, I have to pay 1250 CAD, so how do i decide the conversion rate because DD will be in USD.

thanks for your help!!
Anurag
Go to the bank they will convert it for you.

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
Thanks to Ma/Pa, Dhanu and Manju..

My 3rd line got updated: ""We have received the medicals""

Jai ho...Thanks Ruchu :-* :-* :-* (for babysitting while getting Medicals), Dholak, Asmu and Guru Mata....

sms2014

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Citizenship application
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2018
AOR Received.
08-01-2019
File Transfer...
In process - 15 January 2019
LANDED..........
April 2015 By Grace of LORD JESUS
Congrats Dmitrych!!

Can some of the London VO files for FSW14 be transferred to kyiv?? :p :p :p

om999 said:
Very well done....Other VO's should learn from this....congrats man..enjoy!

anuragchigs

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
srinidhi007 said:
Hi - My application reached CIC on 12th June and i have given credit card as my mode of payment. today i have received a message from ICICI stating that my existing credit card will be replaced in next 30 days with a new card with security chip as per RBI guidelines. i am just scared that if card is replaced before CIC is deducting the account then my transaction will be declined. did anyone got a similar message from ICICI today? please share your thoughts.
I applied from USA, and had the same issue, my CC was changed.
now I am planning to send additional papers to be added to my package.

Tatra14

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
mp84 said:
tell him u need early because u need to submit to cic show doc to them and may be u need to visit main police station of your city because PSK send their first
Go to the munshi of the SHO he will do your work in a very less time.

Status
Not open for further replies.