+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
I am kinda pissed with dhl, I sent my application on mon may 5 and it arrived nova Scotia sort facility 9:16am on Fri may 9 but it did not depart sort facility until 4:18pm. as at today may 10, Dhl is yet to deliver to cic or update the new status of my package.

please can any provide any possible explanation, I am worried?

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
enigma_blue said:
@ SP_BD...My case is same like you. certainly my package was lost by BD Postal service. I put highest effort, time and money to recover it. but no result!
However I am also wishing to apply this year again. I will knock British council and IDP if they will provide 2nd copy. if they provide then it's fine. otherwise have to write explanation to CIC describing all these and wait for good luck!

This year I will not submit the original copy of WES report. since I have only one original copy in hand.

hope for the best. share your status....same i will do.

you can apply again for your IELTS result.. just pay a specific amount. go back to any ielts center and request, you can put an institution's name or school's name but they will not grant it if you're requesting under your name. (if it's your 2nd copy). hope it helps.

canonl

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jun-14
Nomination.....
28-Oct-14
AOR Received.
na
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
jan15
Med's Request
30-jan-15
Med's Done....
17-feb-15
Interview........
??
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
shah2014 said:
If you r not able to meet the threshold, Both u n ur spouse shud sit for IELTS. it will really improve ur chances.
Could u please check ur inbox ?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
mpmalvar said:
you can apply again for your IELTS result.. just pay a specific amount. go back to any ielts center and request, you can put an institution's name or school's name but they will not grant it if you're requesting under your name. (if it's your 2nd copy). hope it helps.
I hope this helps

http://get2canada.wordpress.com/2nd-copy-of-ielts-results/

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
gchabs said:
Still not very clear. Sorry I sent the message without completing it accidentally. Here is the complete message below

How to present this though?
Basically
1) I left for UK in Sept 2007 for pursuing MSc (what is the length of my trip here? Overall its 3yrs 4months but I traveled back to India before spending all of my 3 yrs 4 months there? So should I mention here 1 year 3 months instead of overall 3 years 4 months?)
2) I came back to India in December during Christmas for some 15 days (Do I need to show this? This is inward travel to the India not outward)
3) Traveled back to UK in December after those 15 days (Here again what will be the length of my travel? 1 yr 9 months? Because I made another trip to India for another 15 days during September 2010)
4) I came back to India in September 2010 for some 15 days (Do I need to show this? This is again an inward travel to the India not outward)
5) I returned to the UK in August 2010 after 15 days planned trip to India.
6) Left UK forever in January 2011 and headed straight to UAE for a couple of months on tourist visa.

How would you put them all ?

You think you can do first three for me in this table format so I understand? http://i.imgur.com/eWr8sRl.png

Would really appreciate your help!
simply write details accprding to your in and out immigration stamps on your passport.i have also attached photopies of all stamps on my passport.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@qurat

My application was also received on 9th May. There is a reasonable chance of us making the cap bcuz as per last ur trend around 20% of overall candidates use this forum, while only around 60 application have been sent for HOT NOC's, which means that at max every NOC is half filled.

Review is expected to be started by Mid of June, as last yr review were delayed due to strike, hopefully this time around it wont be an issue.

Qurat said:
Hi,

My application was received on 9-May-14. I wanted to know if anybody on this forum has an idea how does the process now go about. When will the applications start being processed and if I have chances to qualify for category 1112 financial and investment analyst since it is supposed to be the hot category.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]PER EMAIL[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

To: rahulku99 @ yahoo.com
Date: 15 September 2013 21:28
Subject: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

RAHUL KUMAR
P.O.BOX 6493
DUBAI - U.A.E

15 SEPTEMBER 2013

UCI: 91912358

Application: E000123456

RAHUL KUMAR:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $1,100.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in 1327). Your receipt number is 0092012345. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website and the Department's website for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/ Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

TAM
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
Hey Guys!

Question 12. Your work experience (Schedule 3 Form)
a) Identify the primary occupation and corresponding four-digit NOC 2011 code that will be used to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements. Choose one occupation from the list you provide in your answer to 12b).

My experience letter has my job title as Business Analyst whereas the NOC 2171 title is Information System Analyst and/or Consultants.

So what should I answer this as? My Job Title or NOC Title?

toughcookie

May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th May 2014
Nomination.....
7th Aug 2014
Med's Request
17th Sep 2014
Med's Done....
7th Oct 2014
Passport Req..
23rd Dec 2014
teed618 said:
I am kinda pissed with dhl, I sent my application on mon may 5 and it arrived nova Scotia sort facility 9:16am on Fri may 9 but it did not depart sort facility until 4:18pm. as at today may 10, Dhl is yet to deliver to cic or update the new status of my package.

please can any provide any possible explanation, I am worried?
Dont worry, this is how DHL delivers. My app was sitting in US and Canada for about 3-4 days before they delivered it to CIO

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Hi all, i am a technologist working in the university and my job duties are
Demonstration and teaching of hematology and blood transfusion practical work to medical and dental students,
preparing and updating of laboratory manuals
prepare laboratory assignments, reports and examination
preparation of reagents used and participate in both students theory and practical examinations supervision
participate in all departments scientific research work and preparation of postgraduate examination including other duties assigned by the Head of Department
Since medical laboratory technologist is not included in the list can i apply for noc 4011

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who need help with documentation, experience letters etc.

I have arranged this interactive session.Beding interactive session, your problems will be solved in lesser time.

http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EA56DF8981463D

For any trouble, you can also pm me.

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
enigma_blue said:
@ SP_BD...My case is same like you. certainly my package was lost by BD Postal service. I put highest effort, time and money to recover it. but no result!
However I am also wishing to apply this year again. I will knock British council and IDP if they will provide 2nd copy. if they provide then it's fine. otherwise have to write explanation to CIC describing all these and wait for good luck!

This year I will not submit the original copy of WES report. since I have only one original copy in hand.

hope for the best. share your status....same i will do.
plz read the reasons for rejection in fsw2013 if i am not wrong one reason was ..applicant did not submitted original ECA report plz bro u ve already suffered dont do anything in haste

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
gchabs said:
Hey Guys!

Question 12. Your work experience (Schedule 3 Form)
a) Identify the primary occupation and corresponding four-digit NOC 2011 code that will be used to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements. Choose one occupation from the list you provide in your answer to 12b).

My experience letter has my job title as Business Analyst whereas the NOC 2171 title is Information System Analyst and/or Consultants.

So what should I answer this as? My Job Title or NOC Title?

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
I left topic with less than 60 pages since two weeks as I had some work and exams. How has it become over 550 pages in two weeks only?
I think there are a lot of repetitive posts.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On the 2014 spreadsheet there are already 40+ applicants under NOC 1112. Must be a hot one!

My wife's application was received on the morning of Wednesday May 7. Please someone reassure me the cap will not have been reached before then! PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.