+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
CPR2012 said:
I don't think and it is not advisable to Notarise original documents...like e.g. IELTS, WES
Yout don't notorise originals. notorize only means that a person with legal authority certifies that the copy is a true (and unaltered copy) of the original document. where original documents are required like ielts test result you do not notorise. also note that a notarized copy can never be more authentic than the original.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
In Activities, you will mention 1 yr 4 months (or whtever is ur education period) in UK doing MS. Then 2 yr working in UK on post study permit.

Travel history, u will not mention either travel to UK (country of residence at that time) or India (origin) but u will mention stop over/stays in other countries even if during travel between UK and india.

Hope it clarifies

gchabs said:
How to present this though?
Basically
1) I left to UK in Sept 2007 for pursuing MSc (what is the length of my trip here? Overall its 3yrs 4months but I traveleb back to India before spending all of my 3 yrs 4 months there? So should I mention here 1 year 3 months instead of overall 3 years 4 months?)
2) I came back to India in December during Christmas for some 15 days (Do I need to show this? This in inward travel to the India not outward)
3) Traveled back to UK in December after those 15 days ()
4)

wanderer24x7

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
ash73 said:
Seniors rawdah,jigzzy,asifeee,
Pls advise as to how soon do u expect CC and dd to be cashed this year and sending of Pers...May Allah bless us all
no one can predict that. All predictions fall flat in this case. Only wild guesses, dont expect anything until fist week of June.
We all know that people who have sent their app through courier are anxiously waiting for the good news :)
but we all need to keep patience, just chill out have couple of nice week ends with family or friends. Good news are just round the corner.

All the best..

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
dreamingcanada said:
Guys,

Any idea if application reaching on 20th May will make it within cap for NOC 2174 or not ? :-(
Or will that be late ?

After receiving what is the next step ? will I receive UCI number over email ? or File number ? or AOR over email ?
You will definitely make it within cap.

The steps are as follows:

1) Application receipt at CIO- Sydney, NS
2) CC Charge / DD Encash
3) PER email from CIO - Sydney, NS specifying your UCI & Application Number (PER: POSITIVE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW)
4) File transfer to Visa office specified by you in the Application.
5) Interview (Mostly waived)
6) Processing started of Application
7) Medical Request (MR)
8. Passport Request (PPR)
9) Visa

Some visa office like New Delhi, Singapore etc send email acknowledging the receipt of application (File transfer).
New Delhi send MR and PPR together.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
wanderer24x7 said:
no one can predict that. All predictions fall flat in this case. Only wild guesses, dont expect anything until fist week of June.
We all know that people who have sent their app through courier are anxiously waiting for the good news :)
but we all need to keep patience, just chill out have couple of nice week ends with family or friends. Good news are just round the corner.

All the best..
Thankful wanderer 24x7 for the reply.....yes it is def anxiety...let's c ...thanx for your well wishes... :)

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Guys just thinking forward, in case my file is sent to local VO should I sent all my previous passports to VO?

As some of my travel history is related to my previous passports, not my new one.

lovenish

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
inspectorbharat said:
Oh no..even I realised, I did the same thing.....what to do now
hey dear when did u applied?? nd for which category??

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
shah2014 said:
In Activities, you will mention 1 yr 4 months (or whtever is ur education period) in UK doing MS. Then 2 yr working in UK on post study permit.

Travel history, u will not mention either travel to UK (country of residence at that time) or India (origin) but u will mention stop over/stays in other countries even if during travel between UK and india.

Hope it clarifies
Still not very clear. Sorry I sent the message without completing it accidentally. Here is the complete message below

Basically
1) I left for UK in Sept 2007 for pursuing MSc (what is the length of my trip here? Overall its 3yrs 4months but I traveled back to India before spending all of my 3 yrs 4 months there? So should I mention here 1 year 3 months instead of overall 3 years 4 months?)
2) I came back to India in December during Christmas for some 15 days (Do I need to show this? This is inward travel to the India not outward)
3) Traveled back to UK in December after those 15 days (Here again what will be the length of my travel? 1 yr 9 months? Because I made another trip to India for another 15 days during September 2010)
4) I came back to India in September 2010 for some 15 days (Do I need to show this? This is again an inward travel to the India not outward)
5) I returned to the UK in August 2010 after 15 days planned trip to India.
6) Left UK forever in January 2011 and headed straight to UAE for a couple of months on tourist visa.

How would you put them all ?

You think you can do first three for me in this table format so I understand? http://i.imgur.com/eWr8sRl.png

Would really appreciate your help!

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Background Declaration : Addresses

In the Background Declaration Form do I need to put all addresses? I mean when I was out of country as a tourist I stayed at Hotel, or in my home country when I stayed in my relatives house, do I need to give hotel address & relative's address?

lovenish

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
hey seniors what if someone forgets to write his/her name on last page of Generic form?? I have just signed and dated it...but forgot to write my name. Me also clicked yes in the box.... plz reply

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
My access to all such links is limited, sorry.

At that time UK was your country of residence and India is your country of Origin.

Regarding Travel History: So u will just show your trip to UAE. UK & India travels don't count. No need to mention in travel history.

IN Activities (Supplemental Background decleration):
IN UK you were first Studying and Then working. So u need to break it into 2 Studying (From .... to .....) and working (from ... to ....)

Afterwards you went to UAE
Unemployed (searching for Job) from .... to .... in UAE

Then you got hired

So you will mention your Occupation from .... to ....

I hope it clarifies.

gchabs said:
Still not very clear. Sorry I sent the message without completing it accidentally. Here is the complete message below

Basically
1) I left for UK in Sept 2007 for pursuing MSc (what is the length of my trip here? Overall its 3yrs 4months but I traveled back to India before spending all of my 3 yrs 4 months there? So should I mention here 1 year 3 months instead of overall 3 years 4 months?)
2) I came back to India in December during Christmas for some 15 days (Do I need to show this? This is inward travel to the India not outward)
3) Traveled back to UK in December after those 15 days (Here again what will be the length of my travel? 1 yr 9 months? Because I made another trip to India for another 15 days during September 2010)
4) I came back to India in September 2010 for some 15 days (Do I need to show this? This is again an inward travel to the India not outward)
5) I returned to the UK in August 2010 after 15 days planned trip to India.
6) Left UK forever in January 2011 and headed straight to UAE for a couple of months on tourist visa.

How would you put them all ?

You think you can do first three for me in this table format so I understand? http://i.imgur.com/eWr8sRl.png

Would really appreciate your help!

chackovarghese

May 10, 2014
I am presently working in Saudi Arabia. I have more than 11 years experience in different fields such as Bookkeeping/Accounting, Purchase/Procurement, Payable Accounting, Payroll, Secretarial functions etc.

I believe, I can apply in FSW programme under 1212 category.

Can I apply online directly in cic?

Do I need to authorize a consultant?

Is there any particular format in which I will have to get my experience certificates?

enigma_blue

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
31-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2015
LANDED..........
Probably in Mid July
@SP_BD...My case is same like you. certainly my package was lost by BD Postal service. I put highest effort, time and money to recover it. but no result!
However I am also wishing to apply this year again. I will knock British council and IDP if they will provide 2nd copy. if they provide then it's fine. otherwise have to write explanation to CIC describing all these and wait for good luck!

This year I will not submit the original copy of WES report. since I have only one original copy in hand.

hope for the best. share your status....same i will do.

SP_BD said:
Dear Forum Members,

Can anyone share the following information whose file was returned last year due to CAP reached?

-Did CIC return the whole application package or Part of the package, if partly what they did not return?

-I applied last year's FSW and when I sent a query about my package they informed me that they returned my package mentioning my UCI number on Nov. 2013 but till now I haven't received my appl. package. As you know my original IELTS as well as draft were with the application. This year I am planning to apply but stuck with the IELTS report. Can I send my application package with a copy of IELTS, explaining my situation and request British Council to send another IELTS report to CIC referencing my UCI?

Your thoughtful suggestion is highly appreciated in this regard.

Qurat

May 14, 2013
Hi,

My application was received on 9-May-14. I wanted to know if anybody on this forum has an idea how does the process now go about. When will the applications start being processed and if I have chances to qualify for category 1112 financial and investment analyst since it is supposed to be the hot category.

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
shah2014 said:
My access to all such links is limited, sorry.

At that time UK was your country of residence and India is your country of Origin.

Regarding Travel History: So u will just show your trip to UAE. UK & India travels don't count. No need to mention in travel history.

IN Activities (Supplemental Background decleration):
IN UK you were first Studying and Then working. So u need to break it into 2 Studying (From .... to .....) and working (from ... to ....)

Afterwards you went to UAE
Unemployed (searching for Job) from .... to .... in UAE

Then you got hired

So you will mention your Occupation from .... to ....

I hope it clarifies.
So you're saying I don't need to mention the two trips taken to India whilst my 3 yrs months of living in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.