+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mg20140104

Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
29 March 2015
Med's Request
29 March 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
CanOl said:
My wife was refused dependant visa for the UK but was subsequently issued one after reapplying and she was living and working in UK. We have to mention this rejection in Schedule 3. Will it create a problem? - No this will not create an issue.

Also the other 3 points are also ok. No need to panic.
Thank you Canol. I read on the forum that applications with past visa rejections are subjected to greater scrutiny and hence was worried.

From your response I assume that

I can write my current designation as my current occupation
Pick up a sample title from the list of titles given in the hrd website under my NOC and state that as the intended occupation
No need to mention the duties on the application. I can write refer to reference letter

Please confirm. Sorry to be paranoid, but I am stressed :(

mg20140104

Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
29 March 2015
Med's Request
29 March 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
Another question:

hopefully my last

I was in UK for 5 yrs and I have given all the addresses for these years. I used to travel to India for 1 mnth each yr to visit my parents. Do I need to mention the 1 month stay in the addresses I have lived in section?

On one of my visits, I got married.

My consultant has shown that I was staying in Mumbai for a mnth when I got married. While this is correct, this also raises a concern as I have not mentioned my stay in Mumbai for other times that I have visited here.

I hope I am making sense, and that some1 can confirm if this is ok.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Century said:
Yes, if concurrent user is more than 49 users, from 50th user, the google spreadsheet turned into HTML.

So you have to wait for any of the 1 to 49 user to log out. This cause tremendous problem for admin to do update if there are 49 user already logged in.

So, if someone don't need to logged into spreadsheet after viewing relevant information, please log out for other users to view and specially for admin to edit spreadsheet.
I think the best way to operate is, download and close the google doc and do what ever research we want on the downloaded excel. It is easy to operate, save a version with date and time every time we download (useful for comparisons in the future) and also do custom analysis.

Tough job for your guys!! +1 when im allowed to........

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
mg20140104 said:
Another question:

hopefully my last

I was in UK for 5 yrs and I have given all the addresses for these years. I used to travel to India for 1 mnth each yr to visit my parents. Do I need to mention the 1 month stay in the addresses I have lived in section?

My consultant has shown that I was staying in Mumbai for a mnth when I got married. While this is correct, this also raises a concern as I have not mentioned my stay in Mumbai for other times that I have visited here.

One month should not be an issue I guess. Anyways, you will have PCC to substantiate that you have not done anything wrong during this one month.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
For this issue, I am not sure. So if I were you, I would give all the travel history in between UK and India. It won't harm at least.

mg20140104 said:
Another question:

hopefully my last

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
Hi guys !
Just came to know!
My status 2nd line has been added
"We started processing your application on September 10, 2014."
;) ;)

Nepali

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lsuman said:
Hi guys !
Just came to know!
;) ;)

Now your waiting is going to end.... congrats in advance :) :) :) :) :)

JeetVISA

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
8-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2014
lsuman said:
Hi guys !
Just came to know!
;) ;)
Ohh! Thats Gud, Congrats!! :eek: :eek: 8) 8) :p :p

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Seniors,

Would you please throw some light on the window that CIO will start charging next week? When will CIO start working on June applications?

Regards,
Ahmed

financepk

Sep 15, 2007
Reading the recent comments I realize I have made an unintentional but a GRAVE mistake. In the background declaration, I have ticked NO for if my visa application was ever rejected. My Visa application to US was once refused in 2006 when I applied from UK after graduation. However, I applied for visa again in 2011 from Middle East and was granted and have traveled to US extensively since then.

I received my PER last week and my visa office is London. Is there a way I can correct this mistake?

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Rabail said:
Any 22nd May applicants who have received rejection letters yet because of incorrect documents? Waiting for mine! :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'(
what do you mean by waiting yours?! Is your application rejected?!

MJBlair

May 24, 2014
amirbahiraee said:
Hi seniors,
I am totally confused. About my question that I have just asked before. I cant understand the answers.

Today I just got a letter from CIO that they returned my application as federal skilled worker because I hadn't send copy of foreign educational certificate accompany with my WES report (I had just sent the WES report) .
Now I need to know how I should reapply?
1) Should I just prepare a reference letter together with my educational translations and resend them without any change in other application forms? YOU CAN KEEP THE REFERENCE LETTER USED BEFORE ALONG WITH UPDATED CIC APPLICATION FORMS
2) If I have to update or change any application forms, what should I renew? CHECK CIC WEBSITE FOR UPDATED FORM COMPLETE AND PRINT ACCORDINGLY

3) What about my Police certificate/job letter/financial report of bank? Should I renew them? Because at least they have 2 months for validit. POLICE CERTIFICATE SHOULD BE OK NOT SURE IF U NEED UPDATED FINANCIAL REPORT U CAN CHECK WITH SENIORS

I am really confused and I cant think clearly.
Please Clearly tell me the answer to the followings
1) As far as I understood, I dont need to change job reference letter or bank report or even police certificate, is that true?CORRECT
2) As far as I understood, I dont need to print any new pages and sign them again because of dates, Is that true?
2) I understood just I have to resend the old application together with their letter and the missing document back to CIO, is that true? CHECK CIC WEBSITE AND ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL UPDATED FORMS. SOME FORMS WERE CHANGED IN AUGUST IF YOUR APPLICATION WAS BEFORE AUGUST YOU WILL NEED TO PRINT UPDATED FORMS

santosh014

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
trk1 said:
If they charge CC, they will then not charge DD. You can always ask your banker to cancel it after your cc is charged and PER is received!
W
While sending to the same address that you sent earlier link it as ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS..with YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER (Principal), FIRST AND LAST NAME, Date of Birth, Country and Date and time of receipt that you got from your courier agent as reference. Ensure your covering letter explains the reason for sending the DD. I am sure all will be fine for you. You can also sleep well!
Thank you so much..

willowrainaika

Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER 31-12-2014
Just updated the SS.

App. Received on September 12, 9:54am by mike.
NOC 3012

The agony of waiting begins.
Goodluck to us all! :D

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
Hey all.... the weekend is almost over in India....

Waiting for CIC to start working in just a little over half a day! I'm going with Canol's predictions for the specific NOC CAP updates but I think He's underestimated each NOC by about 10 units ......

Overall cap update should be close to 3250... I'll be really happy if it is above 3315.... would give an indication that CIC is picking up speed even more .... !! 110 per day would be awesome .... also if CIC charges 29th May tomorrow, then we would have 4 new dates charged in 4 consecutive days .... would mean a lot of hope to a lot of people ......

Lets all Cheer to see a good number overall number and relatively small HOT NOC increments...

Status
Not open for further replies.