+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
click.trick said:
[size=10pt][size=14pt][/size][/size]

Hello everyone......GREAT NEWS TO SHARE

I have been reading this forum when it was about 300 posts... today it is going to touch 5000 posts... I always dreamed when will I share a great news in this forum, I always looked at the spreadsheet and wanted to go into the green zone, it's 1 am in the night and I heard a beep of my mobile, it was my bank...
;D :D :)
Your card was authorized for use at CITIZENSHIP01 IMM FS SYDNEY CA for 1250.00 CAD on 2014/09/13 at 01:12.

THANKS everyone, specially Oscar, for the support. I really opened my Outlook to Draft an email today.... I did some mistakes in my application... will share with you tomorrow..

thanks once again and good luck everyone...

Congratulations click.trick +1 for you and this news :)

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Oscar7 said:
Actually I have never looked at that column in detail as I do my quick analysis basis the main sheet (FSW14 Applicants) and App. status by recd. date sheet only for the most part. These have been enough for me to deep-dive. But my guess is that column data should be basis two things - 1) the # of applicants in the SS for a NOC, and 2) the CIC updates. Let me however double-check that and confirm in sometime.

I'll quickly check my thinking on NOC 2171 i.e. 33.5% in that column for 2171

So when I look at CIC update it was last done on Monday, Sep 8th and I would assume it captures data only until Friday, Sep 5th and that shows 191 for NOC 2171

Next from my memory I recall fee charging mostly done until May 22nd cases then so I will look at all NOC 2171 folks in SS from May 1st to May 22nd with at least a successful Fee Charge positive case which the SS shows as 68 folks. Now 68 out of 191 is approx. 35.5% so that is what it comes by my thought process

BTW there is a disclaimer on that sheet in RED (top left) that reads: Disclaimer: the estimates are based on FSW 2013-2014 statistics and common sense. They may be inaccurate, though all attempts were done to make them as accurate as possible.
I also thought in those lines, and that meets column "G". But column "F"... when I compare with another NOC, say 2173 or 2174 it doesn't sync...or am I missing something ?

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Oscar7 said:
Column G is 87% and that is the percentage acceptance - totally another thing. Are you writing the correct column there i.e. G?
Column G is no confusion, it is straight forward.
Column F, "no of current applications added per work day". Whatever I tried, doesnt match for all the noc codes. And here there is no estimation,,,I assume it should be a direct formula on sheet 1 data.

thanks

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Oscar7 said:
Had you shared your email (as I had asked earlier in the day) you would be out at hooters celebrating your PER now lol

Or may be even taking a lap dance somewhere lmao
I even tried ECAS with my UCI from my TWP and still nothing, Hooters will have to wait till next week lol

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Oscar7 said:
You can do the update yourself:
Use this link to update: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform
Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit#gid=1627896255
Updated..

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Oscar7 said:
That's great!!! :) Enjoy your sleep and looking forward to your notes tomorrow!!! :)

Congrats again!!!! :) Don't think there's sleep in your eyes anymore LOL
Ya will think all of my sily mistakes and let you all guys know about it..

and true.. cant sleep.. so happy now... its 2am here... need to be in office at 8am .. :) .. thanks to everyone in this forum..

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
harry911 said:
Hello Lovely People,

I am back with one of my requests again for you guys to help me out. The thing is that I have received my MR earlier this week and I scheduled an appointment for getting the medicals done on Monday. We came to know last week that my wife is pregnant (nearly 5 weeks). I have been searching on the net regarding the medical examination and I came across a few cases where people have deferred the X-ray till delivery and some actually got it done with a protective shield over the abdomen.
Can anyone please advise what to do? Should we wait till the baby is born or get the X-ray done with the shield?

Thanks in advance.... :)

Harry

dear brother,
please DO NOT GET AN XRAY DONE FOR YOUR WIFE (I see your vo is ndvo any minor mistake by radio attendant will cost you for life time, if considering shield) also the medico can give the exception and all the other reports will be sufficient for the exception....don't wait until delivery(my opinion) take exception and go ahead....I don't want to scare you but. Radiographs procedure can put the foetus getting permanent issues (just an info bro...your child is fine) , exceptions can easily be given based on her history basically an old X-ray, habits(smoking etc.) find them and please once do consult Gynaecologist, I'm ONLY MBBS :D

best wishes for the divine gift!
maym99
ONLY MBBS ;D

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
robsmann said:
Hi All,
I would like to share an awesome news with awesome people here:

Payment mode: CC
NOC: 2171
Date application received: 28 May 2014
Date new CC details received by CIO (sent by me because old Credit card blocked by BofA): 5 June 2014
Payment charged: 12 September 2014 12:31pm Eastern Time
(Email received from BofA: "We're letting you know your credit card was used for a transaction without swiping it through a machine. This means the transaction was made online, by phone or mail, or at a physical location where the retailer keyed in your card number.

Here are the details of the credit card charge:
Amount: $1,006.30
Merchant: CITIZENSHIP IMM FSW
Transaction date: 09/12/2014

The amount shown above is what the merchant initially submitted. The final amount posted to your account may vary based on the final information received from the merchant.
You can sign in to Online or Mobile Banking to review your account activity. If you don't recognize this charge, please call us at 1.800.732.9194.")

Following is the description of transaction on my credit card account online:
"CITIZENSHIP IMM FSW
Transaction date: 09/12/2014
Card type: Visa
Transaction type: Temp Auth / Pending Pymt
Reference number: TEMP"

I called BofA and confirmed. They said that this transaction has been approved.

Thank God and thanks to the experts on this forum that my amount got deducted even though the original CC was blocked. Payment has been charged against my new CC.

Being a 28 May applicant, I was not expecting any action before next week but thankfully got the good news today!!!! HAPPY WEEKEND..PARTY TIME!!

Will update the spreadsheet soon.

click.trick said:
[size=10pt][size=14pt][/size][/size]

Hello everyone......GREAT NEWS TO SHARE

I have been reading this forum when it was about 300 posts... today it is going to touch 5000 posts... I always dreamed when will I share a great news in this forum, I always looked at the spreadsheet and wanted to go into the green zone, it's 1 am in the night and I heard a beep of my mobile, it was my bank...
;D :D :)
Your card was authorized for use at CITIZENSHIP01 IMM FS SYDNEY CA for 1250.00 CAD on 2014/09/13 at 01:12.

THANKS everyone, specially Oscar, for the support. I really opened my Outlook to Draft an email today.... I did some mistakes in my application... will share with you tomorrow..

thanks once again and good luck everyone...

fniazi4u said:
Guysss.. Just got the SMS from bank, my CC got charged.

App Date 28th May
NOC 2172 ....

All the best for waiting for good news..........

2313834737 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Received PER today on Sep 12. [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
I am 22May Applicant. CC charged on 5 Sep.
I applied under 2132 Mechanical Engineer.
Admin Please include in excel sheet.
Thnx
SZ
ssamjos said:

Got my cc charged: Sep 12
App reached: May 28
NOC 1112
username: ssamjos

transaction is pending. hopefully will clear soon. ss will be updated shortly.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for their support. Have a good weekend.

CONGRATULATIONS ALL UP THR ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D

GUDMORNING ISTians ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
an near IST people ;D

Boso

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shb said:
Got it.
You guys r there to help and answer (at times my silly questions) but it helps me understand and clear my doubts.
I am in Oman and cant find a good consultant here to help.
You guys r my consultants ;D and I appreciate the help.

One more ques:
All photocopies which I shall be sending to CIC (like degree, transcript), pp copy etc
DO I NEED TO SEND 'TRUE COPIES' OF ALL THAT AS WELL?
or simply the photocopies without attestation?
Normal photocopies are fine... if any document is translated to english/french, in that case the photocopy of that document (not the translation) needs to be attested.

Boso

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all the 28th May applicants whose CC/DD were charged... hoping that i'll make it to the cap this year... don't wanna be stuck with the Express Entry...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.