+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarthick2k5

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Jersey City USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2015
LANDED..........
April 2
Hi Dream of Canada,

As you and me have the PER date and application date and from USA, connect back to me at 201 three eight one 5333. I could help you with the passport renewal stuff.

Dream of Canada said:
Got the Medical Request and RPRF request yesterday. I am so excited. But I need some guidance folks.
My Daughter's passport is expiring in May 2015. My attorney says that the passport should be minimum 1 year valid at the time of Medical exam. I am currently in USA and to renew my daughter's passport from the New York Jurisdiction might take anywhere from 3 to 7 weeks. I have to get the PCC from USA and India done as well as my attorney says I have to get all this done in 60 days from now....

I am a bit worried and tensed. Help needed guys!!!!!

One Important note for all those who are striving for Reference letters from their current / previous employers. I want to tell you all that I was NOT ABLE to provide the reference letters in the format which is requested, Also, infact, I was unable to provide any reference letter on the letter head and with the manager's sign. All I did was I had submitted the Petition copy of my visa where all the things like the salary, designation and my job duties were mentioned clearly. I guess that I am thru. Atleast strongly hoping for that as I have received the medical request already!!!

amyth_19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
ckonedz said:
Dear All,
I've just received email from CIO bringing me a very good news!!! Yes, it was a PER notification. I finally got it!
Apps. receivedon May 16.
CC encashed on Aug 26.
eCAS: InProcess
SS: Updated

All the best to Everyone (CC/ PER/ .../VISA ... living in Canada). :-*
Congrats!

zaydoov

May 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-03-2015, Received 27-3-2015, Decision Made 25-5-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
Guys, I have a complicated question here,as you said before that the number is reserved in the CAP after PER not after caching the money. for my case after sending PER's to only the applicants of 20 days in May, my NOC 2281 is filled with 139 persons, i did my own excel sheets and put my expectations about the growth of the CAP every week and that's makes me very disappointed as i will be ready to send in early October. However i reviewed the spreadsheet and found something: the number of applicants in May is the greatest comparing with other months, it reduces by half in June and keep reducing till August, Is that means that the ready guys who had their IELTS ready, education evaluation done and most of documents available have filled May that way, and then the number get reduced, and the flow is keeping normal with the guys waiting their IELTS exams, then results and WES evaluation, as if the flow continue to be like that, the percentage going to my NOC will be reduced too and then i can catch it, otherwise i will be very depressed :(

How you guys see that?

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
betty1 said:
Guys,
I notarized the documents, I mean copy of marriage and birht certificates. But I dont remember if notarius certify of the translation or certify that it is the true copy of the document. Worst case scenario is, if they dont mention that it is true copy, CIC will send my docs back?
And if my CC will be charged it means everything is OK?
Don't worry about it. As long as the translation and copy has the notary signature and stamp, it will be fine.

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
skarthick2k5 said:
1, I have not submitted PCC , How long will it take to issue PCC from Indian Embassy .

Depends on the local Embassy operation mode. Check with them for the timings. New York embassy took like 14-21 days

2, Should we deposit our Passport in Indian Embassy during time of Police clearance procedure. ? if yes how long ?

There is an option to hold your passport with you. But you need to submit them while applying and while collecting in the morning hours and can collect it in the evening.

3, My father Passed away after submitting my application , so when should I inform them about my present status ?

Application is submitted for you as an Individual, unless your father is mentioned as dependant, you neednt update the status. (sorry to hear about it)

4, Should we update Visa office regarding all the travel done after submission of application ?

Do not send additional details unless you are asked for.

5 , Should we expect any email from LONDON Visa office regarding AOR , Processing status etc or should we always check it online ?

Please check all means of communciation
Thanks skarthick2k5 ,

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
zaydoov said:
Guys, I have a complicated question here,as you said before that the number is reserved in the CAP after PER not after caching the money. for my case after sending PER's to only the applicants of 20 days in May, my NOC 2281 is filled with 139 persons, i did my own excel sheets and put my expectations about the growth of the CAP every week and that's makes me very disappointed as i will be ready to send in early October. However i reviewed the spreadsheet and found something: the number of applicants in May is the greatest comparing with other months, it reduces by half in June and keep reducing till August, Is that means that the ready guys who had their IELTS ready, education evaluation done and most of documents available have filled May that way, and then the number get reduced, and the flow is keeping normal with the guys waiting their IELTS exams, then results and WES evaluation, as if the flow continue to be like that, the percentage going to my NOC will be reduced too and then i can catch it, otherwise i will be very depressed :(

How you guys see that?
Your analysis is correct. Don't worry about the cap for 2281, although it's a good idea to send the application ASAP.

betty1

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
namaste said:
Don't worry about it. As long as the translation and copy has the notary signature and stamp, it will be fine.
Thanks! Is that a certain information? Because otherwise I couldnot sleep tonight))))
It has aftavit and stamp and signature of notarius, which means it is notarized, but not mentioned true copy

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Just wondering ,Is CIC weekly application status moving 3 days of received application ?

then I fear the cap will be filled sooner for some of the hot NOC's.

rapchik

Sep 2, 2014
Hi Everyone, I made a bad mistake in my first application package (received Aug. 7) so I am resending the entire application package again. I am under NOC 2171, what are my chances of being in the 1,000 cap if my new application package is received by September 15, 2014?

Lemon_Scorpio

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2015 (Addition of Child)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
26-08-2015 (SLU in eCAS)
Med's Request
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
(Weived)
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
I sent my application on 3rd Sep. by DHL and it has reached to ONTARIO on 5th Sep. Since then the status on DHL website has been showing "Forwarded for delivery". The weekend is over but no more update so far. I'm really anxious about that.

What I came to know from this forum is that there is no DHL service in the Nova Scotia area and DHL is using 3rd party named "Loomis Express" from Dartmouth to Sydney. However, I'm not sure about that. Someone please give some light on it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
rapchik said:
Hi Everyone, I made a bad mistake in my first application package (received Aug. 7) so I am resending the entire application package again. I am under NOC 2171, what are my chances of being in the 1,000 cap if my new application package is received by September 15, 2014?
Send it...and be positive...Its not a hot NOC and stands 191/1000 as of. So no one would be able to predict whether u will be able to make it or not...I would suggest you have worked hard and hence send it across...u never know!!

One question...if possible could u share what mistake did u make in the first app?

katurik

May 19, 2014
I see some people are checking the ECAS STATUS WITH OUT PER EMAIL.HOW CAN WE CHECK THE ECAS STATUS WITH OUT UCI NUMBER?
I AM MAY 20 TH APPLICANT.CC CHARGED ON AUGUST 28TH..AND HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET A PER EMAIL?

ZeCarioca

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rapchik said:
No one cal tell for sure but according to our statistics, you should be fine!

Now relax and enjoy the waiting. 8)

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Oscar7 said:
Hi Ahmed - Well, don't want a September guy to start building that for all the way till September from now itself!!! :eek:

Point is 6th June will take a while to come, it won't come now, though I understand you want it to happen right away!! :)

Not intending to offend you, but just putting a more realistic thought process!! Cheers!!

PS - No point showing 00 all week for June right now (for may be many more weeks is what comes to mind)!
No hurt feelings here mate,, we are just sharing our views and estimates. You have a valid point, however no one has the absolute reality, if you agree with me, , by end of the day it's CIO call. .. I just did this quick analysis as I was not really able to clearly understand the outcomes from the one you shared. I had to put some dates in front of me to estimate the time frames by which CIO charges and sends out the PER mails to applicants.

Warmest Regards,
Ahmed

rapchik

Sep 2, 2014
24 said:
Send it...and be positive...Its not a hot NOC and stands 191/1000 as of. So no one would be able to predict whether u will be able to make it or not...I would suggest you have worked hard and hence send it across...u never know!!

One question...if possible could u share what mistake did u make in the first app?
I forgot to sign the Additional Family Information Form, seniors on the forum indicated it should be returned. I just sent the corrected forms separately with a cover letter explaining the problem but I doubt they will add that to my original package so I am thinking of resending the whole application again but then thought what's the point, the cap will be reached by then anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.