+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
papmanindia said:
Hi senior members

After receiving PER, will the next step would be to wait for AOR from. Local visa office?
Dear Bro,

Some VO sends AOR, some do not so we just have to wait for the VO to communicate, you can refer to the SS " average processing time by VO" for the reference.

Cheers ;)

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Suji1234 said:
Thanks Ananjay, Do you know with the current trend how many days it will take for me to get PER? What is Positive eligibility review please let me know

You may receive per within 1-2 months of payment charge....
Per stands for positive eligibility review...
It means your all documents are ok and cic is satisfied with your application and your file will be transferred to local visa office for background checks...
If vo satisfied with your application they will request you to send pcc,medicals,rprf and passport for visa propose...

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Dear , the ratio seems lesser in next dates.. it was a high rush in 1st month
sandy999 said:
Hello Friends

I go through the spreadsheet and i saw that there are almost very less entries after 15th of may so applications are really less
after that period or entries are not visible???

Regards

zland

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Dears,

the experience letter that i have, is on paper which has the logo and name of my company. however, it has only the name of my manager, his email, his phone , his signature. and offecial stamp of a higher manager but this stamp is not in an english while the letter is in english.

additionally i will include a business card for my manager and bank statment which show salary transfer for two years.

the problem that there is not footer for the document which is contain organization details address, fax and web site. only small logo and name of the orgnization at the header

do you think this will be enough?

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Dear,

Don't forget mentioning JD("duties n responsibilities") in it..

Also mention "full time" salary details and "working hours" ..
Further, refer :Documnet check list: to know what is needed in experience letter
zland said:
Dears,

the experience letter that i have, is on paper which has the logo and name of my company. however, it has only the name of my manager, his email, his phone , his signature. and offecial stamp of a higher manager but this stamp is not in an english while the letter is in english.

additionally i will include a business card for my manager and bank statment which show salary transfer for two years.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
zland said:
Dears,

Buddy.

This is acceptable since the pad is in English....I guess u r concern of the seal which is not in english....Its not problem....:)

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
lsuman said:
Dear Bro,

Some VO sends AOR, some do not so we just have to wait for the VO to communicate, you can refer to the SS " average processing time by VO" for the reference.

Cheers ;)
Thanks for your reply,

mine visa office is same as yours. Had you received PER mail or just communication.

sms2014

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Citizenship application
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2018
AOR Received.
08-01-2019
File Transfer...
In process - 15 January 2019
LANDED..........
April 2015 By Grace of LORD JESUS
Congrats for your PER!! ;D

yes..you are correct.

After per your file will transfer to local visa office...
some visa offices provide AOR & some don't.. you can check ECA status with your UCI number...
After AOR, VO will request you to send pcc, medicals,rprf,passport...

All the best!

papmanindia said:
Hi senior members

After receiving PER, will the next step would be to wait for AOR from. Local visa office?

zland

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Papillon said:
Dear,

Don't forget mentioning JD("duties n responsibilities") in it..

Also mention "full time" salary details and "working hours" ..
Further, refer :Documnet check list: to know what is needed in experience letter
this is already done. what i mean that there is not footer for the document which is contain organization details address, fax and web site.

devon

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per the update on CIC's website on 25th Aug, 99 applications were received under 2281, they usually update the capping every Monday. CIC website is only authentic source. However, I am not sure whether the no. is that of Complete applications or the applications for which PER is issued.

kau_shik_patel said:
How much application in category 2281 must have reached till date to cio canada from the world. can any one guess

as too less number is shown on its website.

your favourable response is requested

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ok, i need to bug you some more people, i need help from seniors who applied several times.
i got an answer from our BC regarding TRF, and there is absolutely no possibility to obtain another copy. however, if i pay a fee, they will send a copy directly to CIC.
my question is: how can i match it with my application? last year i was returned because i sent the original later on, and they didnt want to match it, but returned both envelopes, stating that i should do it myself. any suggestions?

bimbychic

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Buddy.

This is acceptable since the pad is in English....I guess u r concern of the seal which is not in english....Its not problem....:)
i forgot to add a work history but i provided the work ref letter from my manager does it pose any problem on my app

zland

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
the problem is that there is no footer for the document which is contain organization details address, fax and web site. only small logo and name of the orgnization on header.

do you think this will make an issue

mqureshi

Jun 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Hi Seniors,

Regarding points for my experience I am wondering how many points will I get as I was on study leave for 4 years and 4 months in last ten years. However, my job was continued and I was getting my salary during that period.

Please guide me.

devon

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Take your last year's rejected application to BC's office and tell them that CIC won't honour if TRF is sent separately from application.

strangersr said:
ok, i need to bug you some more people, i need help from seniors who applied several times.
i got an answer from our BC regarding TRF, and there is absolutely no possibility to obtain another copy. however, if i pay a fee, they will send a copy directly to CIC.
my question is: how can i match it with my application? last year i was returned because i sent the original later on, and they didnt want to match it, but returned both envelopes, stating that i should do it myself. any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.