+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Congratsss
irinag said:
Hi guys!

I have received PER just now ;D

Please update the spreadsheet
Name: irinag
PER Received: 27th August 2014

Thank you all.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Century said:
To me, it is very good roles for purchase manager. You can just add about recruiting and training of subordinates/employee, if you have any.
Dear Century,

Thanks a lot. Please see the 3rd from last points of my duties. "Hiring and Training of purchasing staff as per the requirement" I hope that it will do??

Ishak

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Theus17 said:
Guys I need your opinion about this.

I am lodging my applications this September and also planning to apply work abroad on the same month. My question is, would it make my application complicated? Would it be hard for me and my wife to process our papers? Is it possible to do the application while being away? Since we didn't yet declare it to our application that we are going to another country will it make my application be rejected.

My thoughts are, if I will be the principal applicant, I will stay in the Philippines and let my wife To push through with her applications abroad for about a year then go back home if things will be good for us in fsw. Otherwise we will stay here in the Philippines and apply a job locally and wait till our fsw application will be finished..

Thank you ???
Help guys..
If you haven't moved yet there's no need to put it on your application. There's no requirement to discuss your future plans. It won't affect your application; but at the local visa office stage you'll need to update the visa office on everything that's changed.

Also, you will likely be communicating from your local visa office from afar. For things you send by post it may take a bit longer and you may be without your passports for a while during the passport request. But you can do your medicals anywhere.

So have no fear, good luck in your new job and good luck on your application!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RajuCA2014 said:
Hello Seniors and experts,

Pls respond for the below questions.

--In shedule A back ground declaration form (imm5669)----

1) Under personal history - i have travelled another country on work permit for 5 months. do i need to mention this travel also which is less than 6 mnmonths..?
2) Under Addresses - same question again pls - do i need to mention the adress where i stayed abroad 5months ?

----Additional family info form---

1) Do we need to fill in names in native language also along with english?

Thanks.
Yes you must list this on travels, personal history, employment, addresses, etc.

Yes you must fill in names in your native language.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
irinag said:
Hi guys!

I have received PER just now ;D

Please update the spreadsheet
Name: irinag
PER Received: 27th August 2014

Thank you all.

Congrats irinag...you can update ss by using link from my signature panel

Vijay_Kumar

Jul 31, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
02-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
I am Waiting
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
Any may 20th CC charged so far?

goingtotoronto

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
BetterLife said:

The PER stands for Positive Eligibility Review. It is the final step of your application at CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia.

If you have provided your email address all comunication including the PER will be received on this email address.

The email that you will received the email from:
Centralized-Intake-Office[at]cic.gc.ca

The PER basically indicates that after charging your fees CIC has finished a thorough review of your documents and has calculated the points you earn. Thereafter, they have declared your application as eligible for further processing and transfer to relevant visa office.
thanks a lot noted!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
world citizen said:
i got a question.

Once the CC is been charged. The CIC will give the PER.
what is the deciding factor to give a PER and what are the chances that the they might not give the PER ?
CC charge means your application is complete. Then they look at your application in more detail to determine whether your job duties match your primary NOC, whether you have enough points to make the pass mark, whether you have shown sufficient settlement funds, etc. If they are satisfied that you are eligible for processing then they will issue PER. The most common reason for rejection after CC charge is job duties mismatch.

CC charge is a strong chance of receiving PER assuming your application is in order, but not a guarantee.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikeypm said:
You are aware you need to have 730 days out of 5 years to keep your PR, if your in the US for 7 years how do you hope to achieve that?

The fact you put Vancouver is just statistics and once you have PR you can go to any province
He means he HAS BEEN in the USA for 7 years and has a lot of stuff to move to Canada.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurabhnama said:
Indian with

Bachelors in India and Masters in Singapore.

Do I need to send copies of attested marksheets of Bachelors for verification or just normal copies?

It looks like I just need to verify Masters transcripts.

I am confused what is to be send for bachelors.
normal copies only.

Status
Not open for further replies.