+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielCoutinho

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on December 17th
Nomination.....
PER received on January 16th 2015
Dear experts please advise,

Immigrating to Canada has been a dream for my wife and I for the last 6 months. We hired ICAS to do our education assessment.

When we hired ICAS, the expected wait time to have it done was from 6 to 8 weeks. After a few weeks the website changed and it started saying it would be from 8 to 10 weeks. That happened after we hired the service expecting it to be done withing 8 weeks.

It has been 10 weeks now and absolutely nothing has changed on the status. What do I do? Is there anything we can do to get ICAS to do what we paid them to do within the time they promised they would? It's getting to the point where CAP may be filled and everything is ready just waiting for this...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Sagarsegi said:
Finally received PER mail.. So happy now... ;D ;D :D :D :p :p

Application received date - 14th May
CC charged date - 14th August
PER received date - 25th May
NOC-2132

Here I would like to share my experience with you all...

In starting month of July, through this forum only I came to know that along with ECA report, foreign education credential (Degree certificate) is also required which I forgot to attached. Then I sent it by separate courier and mentioned my UCI number and other details. I was not sure whether it will be attach to my original application or not. But finally my CC got charged and received PER too. It seems that CIC people are very cooperative in this case and matched up the missing documents.

I would like to thank Ashif, Oscar 7, future_canadian, islandbabe who all have helped me a lot during entire process. Please forgive me if I missed anyone name here.

Best of luck to all forum members....

Thanks....

Congrats again brother....

+1.... :-*

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends

Just wanted to know that if i am changing my job after sending my file to CIC than within how much time do i need to update because
may be i am changing my job ?

And i got an email that from WES that my assessment is completed now so along with wes assessment what i need to attach as educational
documents??

i have done B.Com

Regards

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
:-X

40% of the CAP filled for 2174 in less than 11 days? The scene is changing real fast.

randev

May 5, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Yes, people have guessed it to correlate with the latest PER dates which is at May 14th now (but of course still a few May7th to May 14th remain outstanding)

@ Oscar

For me, the greatest unknown was the number of applicants from China. There are more than a billion people in China, and tonnes of them want to migrate to Canada. Since the spreadsheet is a Google product, and since Google products are banned in China, we never really got to assess the number of applicants / level of interest in FSW from China!

leiloola

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Good summary!!!!

Artsy said:
Here is my interpretation of how CIC updates application received (from what I gathered from other forums)
1. Applications are screened to ensure all documents have been submitted
2. CC/DD is charged
3. Job duties are matched with NOC applied for. Points are calculated to ensure they are 67 or more
4. Applications are placed in a 'que' for PER
5. PER is issued
CIC update probably happens at Stage 4. The huge jump we saw last week in CIC update last week was probably because it included all applications in the PER que. Since the time lag between CC charged and PER issued has reduced now, there will be lesser applications in the PER que. The CIC update this week will probably not show that drastic change we saw last week.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
DanielCoutinho said:

Immigrating to Canada has been a dream for my wife and I for the last 6 months. We hired ICAS to do our education assessment.

When we hired ICAS, the expected wait time to have it done was from 6 to 8 weeks. After a few weeks the website changed and it started saying it would be from 8 to 10 weeks. That happened after we hired the service expecting it to be done withing 8 weeks.

It has been 10 weeks now and absolutely nothing has changed on the status. What do I do? Is there anything we can do to get ICAS to do what we paid them to do within the time they promised they would? It's getting to the point where CAP may be filled and everything is ready just waiting for this...

keep trying to contact on their email address... Since they have crossed the promised Timeline....

leiloola

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Congratulations!
when was it received by CIC?

Manucharyanroza said:
Dear friends,
I received PER today
My CC was charged on 22nd August, 2014
and PER was received on 25th August, 2014
I will update SS later :)

suhits

Dec 23, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
Received
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
10/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/03/2015
LANDED..........
Early June
Sagarsegi said:
Finally received PER mail.. So happy now... ;D ;D :D :D :p :p

Application received date - 14th May
CC charged date - 14th August
PER received date - 25th May
NOC-2132

Here I would like to share my experience with you all...

In starting month of July, through this forum only I came to know that along with ECA report, foreign education credential (Degree certificate) is also required which I forgot to attached. Then I sent it by separate courier and mentioned my UCI number and other details. I was not sure whether it will be attach to my original application or not. But finally my CC got charged and received PER too. It seems that CIC people are very cooperative in this case and matched up the missing documents.

I would like to thank Ashif, Oscar 7, future_canadian, islandbabe who all have helped me a lot during entire process. Please forgive me if I missed anyone name here.

Best of luck to all forum members....

Thanks....

Congratulations and thanks for sharing the details .. KUDOs to the team which is ever ready to help !

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
Hello Friends

Just wanted to know that if i am changing my job after sending my file to CIC than within how much time do i need to update because
may be i am changing my job ?

And i got an email that from WES that my assessment is completed now so along with wes assessment what i need to attach as educational
documents??

i have done B.Com

Regards
please suggest

Yahoo_India

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
So the CIC has again updated the number of application received today... I am a 30th July candidate for 1112 NOC (382 filled as on today)... Whats your opinion on my chances... Please indicate your bestimate as % probability of being in the cap from 100% to 1%... 100% will indicate sure selection in the cap... 1% will indicate that there is not surety but there is hope... :)

randev

May 5, 2014
DanielCoutinho said:

What's your NOC? Remember, only a few NOCs are "Red Hot." So, you still may be in the chase!

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
My CC got charged just now. I am a 15th May applicant.

Few things I would like to tell..
I did not give all stamped pages of passport.
My Letter of Reference was copied and pasted from the CIC website . But of course it was given by company HR
I gave printout the bank statements as proof of funds.

I am thankful to have so many helpful friends from the forum. Without you guys I would not have succeeded. Thanks you all.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
om999 said:
Hi Ashif,
Could you pls give email address as well?

thanks...

here you go...

Fsw@icascanada.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.