+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baran

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Separately is preferred.

Great!

On the same form (Schedule 3) question no11/a, is about Assets. In the end it says provide evidence. Does it mean that I should get my house evaluated by a bank and send the paper to CIC? Or in this stage it is just enough with the papers from my bank to show my savings?

Thanks a lot.

rameshhardguy

Aug 17, 2014
Hey guys,

I have work experience doubt please clarify

EMPLOYER 1: FULL TIME ON EXP LETTER: 10/07/2008 TO 15/09/2011. I WAS ON WORK VISA FROM 10/07/08 TO 02/11/2014 AND STUDENT VISA FROM 03/11/2008 TO 15/09/2011

EMPLOYER 2: FULL TIME ON EXP LETTER: 26/08/2012 TO 10/06/2014. WORK VISA

Can i complete 4 years of work exp?

Also can I show or try to declare i worked for full time in summer vaccations?

Thank you

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASMIA said:
Thanks Dear ! First, multiple visa has no six months limitation. Second, when one enters into Canada at the airport he/she will be issued a permit to stay at Canada that permit is renewable even as a visitor. So you can stay more than six months. Third, if you apply for PR and once you get a PER in Canada, you can apply for a work permit because you are eligible to stay until your PR final decision is made. :p :p :p
What is the source of this information?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NickyYe said:
noc 1228 2010/08 - 2011/05

noc 2171 2011/05-2014/08

both in the same company

Am I eligible? work experience 4 years or 3 years?
Eligible under 2171, 4 years experience if the date in 2014/08 is on or after the date in 2010/08.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amanuppal said:
To the best of my knowledge any visitor visa is max 6 months stay. In case of multiple entry you are stamped at the port of entry for max six months. No doubt you can ask for extension but in extraordinary circumstances only... Work permit can only be granted after getting job... You cannot claim that you have entered in canada for one year with TRV......
+1

I don't know where this person is getting this information but it's wrong.

Sagarsegi

Apr 1, 2014
Finally received PER mail.. So happy now… ;D ;D :D :D :p :p

Application received date - 14th May
CC charged date - 14th August
PER received date - 25th May
NOC-2132

Here I would like to share my experience with you all...

In starting month of July, through this forum only I came to know that along with ECA report, foreign education credential (Degree certificate) is also required which I forgot to attached. Then I sent it by separate courier and mentioned my UCI number and other details. I was not sure whether it will be attach to my original application or not. But finally my CC got charged and received PER too. It seems that CIC people are very cooperative in this case and matched up the missing documents.

I would like to thank Ashif, Oscar 7, future_canadian, islandbabe who all have helped me a lot during entire process. Please forgive me if I missed anyone name here.

Best of luck to all forum members….

Thanks....

randev

May 5, 2014
Wow! CIC has updated the latest cap numbers and 1112 and 2174 have already had around 400 applicants!!!

Notice this people:

CIC seems to be updating the as of dates for applicants in the Ph.D. stream (with the latest being 25 Aug 2014), but not for applicants in one of the 50 eligible occupations (the as of date for eligible occupations category still stands at 4 May 2014).

I'm starting to believe the numbers that are published for the 50 eligible occupations are from somewhere very early in the application cycle - probably sometime in the first or second week of the application cycle!

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
Some of the members from NDVO who filed application b/w 1/5/14 to 5/5/14 will update more information about their file by tomorrow and wednesday

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Oscar7 said:
[/q

Dear Oscar,

Thanks a lot. Just one more thing

1. Is it ok if I show the settlement funds with accounts with two different banks?, one a saving account and the other as an FD?
2. Which is the best mode of payment, a DD or Credit Card?

Ishak

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spades said:
Hi everyone! Congrats to PER and CC/DD charged!!! And PERs and CC/DD charges to all who are waiting!

We just received the AOR from Warsaw! So I guess I'll change the visa office in SS from Moscow to Warsaw.
congrats!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Flyhigh said:
To God Be The Glory!!!......... :) :) :) :)
I just received my PER mail!!!

Timeline:
Application reached CIO: 12 May 2014
CC Charged: 24th July 2014
PER: 25th August 2014

I have already updated the spread sheet.
I wish everyone on this forum and myself success in this pursuit.For those still waiting for the good news,I pray you receive it soon.Though it hard, Patience and perseverance has its virtues.

My thanks to all the powerful comrades on this forum.People more versed, knowledgeable, articulate and are ever ready to lend a helping hand. Ashif, Oscar, Pipis Husband to name a few!.

I doff my hat for you all!
Cheers!
congratulation brother....

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Sagarsegi said:
Finally received PER mail.. So happy now... ;D ;D :D :D :p :p

Application received date - 14th May
CC charged date - 14th August
PER received date - 25th May
NOC-2132

Here I would like to share my experience with you all...

In starting month of July, through this forum only I came to know that along with ECA report, foreign education credential (Degree certificate) is also required which I forgot to attached. Then I sent it by separate courier and mentioned my UCI number and other details. I was not sure whether it will be attach to my original application or not. But finally my CC got charged and received PER too. It seems that CIC people are very cooperative in this case and matched up the missing documents.

I would like to thank Ashif, Oscar 7, future_canadian, islandbabe who all have helped me a lot during entire process. Please forgive me if I missed anyone name here.

Best of luck to all forum members....

Thanks....
Congrats Sagarsegi, really happy for you.

And thanks for the info too.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shubanpaik said:
Dears ..

Can someone give an idea on What care we need to take during MR.
What are the tests conducted ..

Regards,

Shuban Pai K
There's an extensive list of tests done. Someone on this forum once posted the full list in a separate thread. I think if you search under "medical inadmissibility" you can find it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riyavisa said:
Neel-here, Oscar, Ashif_ee, Century, Future_canadian, shah2014 and manyyy moreeee!!
Thank you allllllllllllllllll my friends, who knowingly and unknowingly helped me in completing my documents and application. You guys are awesome!!
I have finally dispatched it today...It feels as if a big stone has been lifted from my shoulders!! It was a herculean task and i am so glad i didnt opt for any consultants, thanks to this forum and each one of you guys.
Now the wait starts :)
You're welcome and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.