+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
APSK said:
Urgent Query to Seniors..admins...!!

I am from Punjab, my permanent address in my passport is from Punjab, but i have been living in Harayana for last 3 years.
I already have my PCC from Punjab, do i also need to submit PCC from Harayana?

Delhi 2173..Congrats Janab..Do share the for quick turn around on your file with forum as well...:p
You need to send only 1 PCC. 3 years is pretty long time anyways so its always better to send PCC for your current address.

Anyways, on the forms you must have stated already that you have been living in Haryana for the last three years.

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey can someone shed some light on my situation, so im applying under noc 2263, well applied, but under government position i put "none" i work for the government but im not classified as a civil servant in my country and last year i used a lawyer and she had put "none" there so will this pose a problem for me or will they see it as misrepresentation? can i explain to the visa office that i didnt understand?

plikhi

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Msimms said:
hey can someone shed some light on my situation, so im applying under noc 2263, well applied, but under government position i put "none" i work for the government but im not classified as a civil servant in my country and last year i used a lawyer and she had put "none" there so will this pose a problem for me or will they see it as misrepresentation? can i explain to the visa office that i didnt understand?
No issues Ignore.

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks, will it be an issue since i cancelled the lawyer, they seem so detailed im worried,

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Excellent!! Guys keep spreading positivity... all of us really need it :)

kenkirin said:
To any who got CC/DD charged/encashed but still do not have PERs yet..

Yesterday I almost lose my hope on my application since I did not hear any news on my PER as yet, I also sent email asking CIC since 10 July and finally got replied on 21 August (30 days!) saying that "Your file has been transferred to the visa office in Singapore for further assessment/decision". Again I haven't received PER but my application is simply TRANSFERRED to VO..amazing.

My status is showing "IN PROCESS" in ECAS.

So I wish this brings hope back to you guys..I am 7th May application....Whoo hoooooooooo :p :p :p

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rite. Never heard any CIC official calling. This looks vry strange. Did u call thm to inquire??

nskatcv said:
CIC seems to have gone officially crazy in that case.

But are you sure it was CIC who called. Usually they email.

I hope it wasn't any of your friend playing prank on you. Things happen.

Regards

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harka007 said:
Sure thnx for that...will surely give it a shot
Harka007 - pls keep us posted if u come across any gud Canadian institution fr IT course/certification. My husband also has some experience in IT and would want to get back to IT field again. He is a marketing professional.

TANSAM

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
Hi All,

Today I received a mail from CIO with UCI & Application Receipt No.

Application Sent Date: 6-MAY-14
Received Date: 12-MAY-14

What does this mail indicates? Does that mean my documents are complete and I have met the criteria (total points, qualification & experience required for the position, funds etc.)

Please share your views.

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
kenkirin said:
I sent to below email address and also got replied back in 30 days. I did not provide passport number but you can if you want to.

cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

subject: Federal skilled worker/FSW 2014

Some introduction sentences to request to obtain your case information

Applicant full name (Given name & Family name): xxxx
Date of Birth: xxxxx
Application Received date and time: xxxx
Visa Office: xxxx
Country of Birth: xxxx
Email address: xxxx

Good luck ;)
I have also written to them to check the status of my application. Did you also write to check your application status?

ekramali

Aug 18, 2014
Which ONC should i apply for 2173 or 2174 ...below some my responsibilities and roles...

IT experience of 3.5+ years, including responsibilities like gathering Business Requirements, System Analysis, Development, Client Interaction, Oracle Business Intelligence and Data warehousing, Dimensional Modelling, Project Planning, Designing the OBIEE requirements.Works on the look and feel of the OBIEE dashboards to give smooth experience to end users. Works on the modeling aspects as well as designing the Oracle BI as per the requirements. Hands on experience of upgrading the web catalog and rpd
 Plus three years of experience in OLAP tools like Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 11.1.1.x, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 10.1.3.x.
 Worked extensively on OBIEE Tool involving all the 3 layers namely Physical Layer, BMM Layer and Presentation Layer
 Skilled in building Interactive Dashboards with drill-down & drill-across capabilities using Filters, Business Rules with User Identity & Roles, Profiles & Personalization.
 Good with performance improvement of OBIEE reports.
 Good with Cache Management process to improve the speed of the OBIEE.
 Good with implementing the Oracle BI (groups, data access), Metadata Objects (Subject Area, Table, and Column) and Web Catalog Objects (Dashboard, Pages, Folders, Reports)
 Proficient in working on different environments.
 Practical understanding of the Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational) concepts like Star-Schema modeling, Snowflakes modeling, fact and dimension tables modeling of data
 Strongly motivated, enjoy team work and capability of mentoring others
 Good writing, analytical, communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
 Good with following best practices in modeling the design as well as the reports.
 Good with tuning the OBIEE performance.
 Hands on experience to how to install OBIEE 11.1.1.x.
 Hands on experience with upgrade of web catalog and rpd to the newest version as well as merging of rpd and catalog respectively.

Current ROLEs:

• To analyze the specifications provided by the client, understanding the business, planning.
• To Customize OBIEE Styles, Skins and Messages according to the client requirements
• Involve in RPD Development, Oracle BI Administration, Oracle BI Answers and dashboards.
• To Develop Physical Layer, Business Model & Mapping and Presentation Layer using Oracle BI Administration Tool.
• To improve the performance of the OBIEE reports by tuning.
• To develop different brand level Reports, Filters, and Prompts using Oracle BI Answers.
• Manage Security privileges for each Subject area and Dashboards according to user requirements.
• Maintain effectiveness in creating the dashboards by appropriately including guided navigational links and drilldowns.
• Create Drill down Hierarchies and implemented navigational concepts.
• Involved in Development, CIT, E2E, UAT, RAT, Go-Live, and Post Go Live Support.
• Create Security settings in OBIEE Admin Tool to setup groups, access privileges and query privileges.
• OBIEE server handling and deployment of RPD and Web Catalog.
• To tune the OBIEE reports using Oracle suggested techniques.
• Prepare technical and release documents with respect to every development.
• Engaged with the business understanding and providing Show and Tell to the business clients.
• Maintaining version control of the code changes and its back up restoration.

Technical skills:

Software Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Databases: Oracle 10g, 11G
Languages SQl, PL/SQL,HTML, DHTML, ASP .NET, C,CSS,J2EE
Hardware Windows NT Server, Unix Server
Tools OBIEE 10.1.3.4.2
OBIEE 11.1.1.3
OBIEE 11.1.1.5
OBIEE 11.1.1.6

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
TANSAM said:
Hi All,

Today I received a mail from CIO with UCI & Application Receipt No.

Application Sent Date: 6-MAY-14
Received Date: 12-MAY-14

What does this mail indicates? Does that mean my documents are complete and I have met the criteria (total points, qualification & experience required for the position, funds etc.)

Please share your views.
Thats your per buudy. COngrac :)

ambrosio

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
2241 (DIY)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved: 4th SEP 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 22nd DEC 2014
AOR Received.
2ND LINE: 27th JUL 2015
Med's Request
3rd AUG 2015
Med's Done....
SENT: 12th FEB 2016 RECIEVED: 16th FEB 2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
25th FEB 2016(CEM); 9th MAR 2016(SGVO); Submitted: 14th MAR 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Issued: 21st MAR 2016; VOH: 24th Mar 2016
LANDED..........
In His perfect time
in my COE, the monthly salary is stated and not my annual salary.. will that be ok?

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Manucharyanroza said:
Did you write an email to CIC?
Or you may to call to post office in your country and check, if the package was received, because may be they couldn't contact you by different reasons.
Yes I have written to CIC and in the auto reply from that I got to know what they will get back to me in 30 days.

ekramali

Aug 18, 2014
3.5 years of experience will fall in 2-3 years in point table or in 4-5 years coz there is no 3-4 years in the point table...
thx

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Hi,

Congrats to all who have got their CC/DD charged and others who have got their PER.

I have below queries, can seniors provide some inputs:

1) I got married in Feb, 2014. My spouse passport is pre-marriage passport which does not contain my surname. Do i need to change it before i get any MR or PCC request ? If no then would she be able to travel with her pre-marriage passport ?
2) During last 11 years i have been lived in:
Haryana: 4 years
Mumbai : 2.5 years
Gurgaon (NCR) :4.5 years (Latest)

Do i need to provide PCC for all 3 or the latest one would suffice

Status
Not open for further replies.