+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arusso

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2015
omer250 said:
Hi all.... :)

I am very new to this forum and found it to be very useful...... though much of the posts and queries are for documents purpose, I guess most of us are greatly concerned about the timelines. I submitted the application package on 29th july and am very hopeful to get the encashment in next one to two months inshallah. Is there any other member who applied under hoc 0711. Pleasure hearing more from you all.

Cheers. :D :D
Welcome! Please add yourself to the SpreadSheet and safe the upgrade link for further updates.
Good luck!

arusso

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2015
romar said:
Yeah.. And I've also printed my additional sheets in color. I am not asking for much. I only want them to slightly raise the cap of NOC 2174 to make sure my application is gonna make it :)
My complete support to this proposal :D
+1 for that!

Hakela

Jul 2, 2014
Hi

When May 8th applicants know that game is over if PER has not been received?
There is no way for me to check if DD was encashed; moreover, I emailed them on 22 June but no reply yet.

Regards

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] You can be lucky, or can be unlucky. Will know ONLY once you apply!!! No expert can tell anything. You are playing on the edge, and we wish you good luck mate!!! :) Don't worry, and stay positive!!! :) Worry never solved anything!

What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger!!! :) I am sure you have heard that one.

Thanks Oscar for the kind words , appreciate , Hope I make it ..

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
omer250 said:
Hi all.... :)

I am very new to this forum and found it to be very useful...... though much of the posts and queries are for documents purpose, I guess most of us are greatly concerned about the timelines. I submitted the application package on 29th july and am very hopeful to get the encashment in next one to two months inshallah. Is there any other member who applied under hoc 0711. Pleasure hearing more from you all.

Cheers. :D :D
You are Welcome, I'm applying under 0711

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@KB13,

Its due to your (returned) Application, the NOC count is still '0' for 1113 :p
LOL

You may resend it ... well within the Cap, but pls ensure you send Complete Appln this time :

- Did you provide an Explanation letter, that the 12 Cert is attached needs to considered for Proof of birth in lieu of Birth Cert. as it cant be obtained now etc etc ?

Does her 10th Cert also mention DOB and Parent/ Father's name .. and is it in English ?

Do provide an Explanation Letter/ Affidavit to be on the safe side.

Some of the Forms have changed so not all of them are valid. Pls check on website for the latest kit... better change all the Forms

IMP: they must have filled UCI in G.A.F., do copy it in the new Form 8)

Let us know what is the date mentioned on CIO letter returned to you ?

Good luck !

KB13 said:
Hi...New to forum..just wanted to share that my application reached on 20th may has been sent back today...I got package today only...Reason was birth certificate of spoce was not submitted..in fact I had submitted 12th standard school leaving...but I suppose they require 10th school leaving.....NOC-1113
KB13 said:
Document contained Fathers name...and yes no affidavit....shall I have to fill up all forms again or old ones are valid?

mrdrs

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harka007 said:
I have my quota set...when I will be there, I will have 6 months of cash to support me (which is more than enough time to grab a good job in IT)...if nothing works out (which I seriously doubt) I will come back and apply for job from here once i have it I will return...LMAO... :p :p :p
see... going back should not be an option... try another option, like upgrading your IT Profession... while you're waiting for your papers, try to search for an IT Professional Organization here in Canada and look up for any registration or membership on them and see if they can help you on your field of specialty... ;D ;)

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
brar.arsh said:
Hello all, How are you guys doing?

I am an old member of this forum, just visit here quite a few times and most of the times am a silent observer.

I landed here last year, got a job offer third day after that. I would like to give you all few tips and suggestions. My post might end up in the pile but who ever reads it please consider it a serious opinion from a Software tester who got a job in first week after landing.

Canada is a very nice country with peace of mind, quality living and awesome people. When I landed here I was having 5+ years of exp in automation testing. Employers here don't want any experience certificates, they just want that whatever you have written in your resume, you should really know that.
Do as many certifications as you can related to your field and gain as much practical experience as you can.
Add as many recruiters as possible on LinkedIn and get a premium account for some time.
While back in India get a Canadian number with forwarding on your Indian number from a provider like OneSuite.
Create your resume with a professional looking email address and Canadian phone number with a nice cover letter and start applying the jobs before landing. If you get a call, tell them you are coming very soon.
And regarding salary, am getting much more that I had expected, so your expertise and skills matter alot.
Dont come with an attitude that you will get a job easily, come with an attitude that you will study and prepare very hard that you will crack the first interview that comes your way.
Here the recruiters have very good networking and if you are rejected, many of them would know that in a second and will not contact you. So if you are going for an interview, be very well prepared.
You can PM me if any other detail is required and can add me on LinkedIn if anyone wants. My name is Arshdeep Brar.
Good Luck!!
Thanks for sharing this useful information, +1 for you. added you on Linkedin. Cheers

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Oscar7 can you use your crystal ball, is it worth me emailing CIO for an update or will they just put my file to the back lol ;D

OSAYI

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Nomination.....
03-12-2014
Hello all, this forum has indeed been very helpful, but I do have a little concern though and need advise, i sent my application on the 7th of august and it was received on the 13th of august under noc 2172, but unfortunately I didn't get to know about the updated forms for dependents now 19 from 22. I had already submitted my form when I found out about it. My kids are all under 10yrs so it doesn't really apply to me, but do I have to resend the forms fo fee payment and checklist that was updated to august? I will appreciate a response and congrats to all those that have gotten their PER

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
OSAYI said:
Hello all, this forum has indeed been very helpful, but I do have a little concern though and need advise, i sent my application on the 7th of august and it was received on the 13th of august under noc 2172, but unfortunately I didn't get to know about the updated forms for dependents now 19 from 22. I had already submitted my form when I found out about it. My kids are all under 10yrs so it doesn't really apply to me, but do I have to resend the forms fo fee payment and checklist that was updated to august? I will appreciate a response and congrats to all those that have gotten their PER
My personal take on this matter is that because it doesn't matter in your case, you shall be fine. After all, information is the key, and you have already provided them through the earlier form.

Regards

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Thnx my NOC is 2281...

shraybhatnagar said:
Veere !! On this note...+ 100 Pts ....

You applying under which NOC ??

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Sure thnx for that...will surely give it a shot

mrdrs said:
see... going back should not be an option... try another option, like upgrading your IT Profession... while you're waiting for your papers, try to search for an IT Professional Organization here in Canada and look up for any registration or membership on them and see if they can help you on your field of specialty... ;D ;)

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
KB13 said:
Hi...New to forum..just wanted to share that my application reached on 20th may has been sent back today...I got package today only...Reason was birth certificate of spoce was not submitted..in fact I had submitted 12th standard school leaving...but I suppose they require 10th school leaving.....NOC-1113

This is absurd on the part of CIC. Rejecting someone's application on basis of their wrong calculation of IELTS scores (Amritraj) and now this. What is the difference between a 10th or 12th certificate in this context ?

Anyhow, CIC has mentioned in the checklist that it needs Birth Certificate, and nowhere it is said that they will accept 10th certificate in lieu of that. So, from where did this idea of 10th certificate came in the first place. And if 10th certificate works, then one from 12th should too.

ak1

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have received PER email on 14 Aug and my application's status in ECAS is IN PROCESS.

Q1) Do i need to reply on this PER email ? (like confirmation to start processing from my side or will cic has automatically started it after PER ).

Q2) What does IN PROCESS status means ? Where is my application now and who is processing it ? (cic or visa office ? )

Q3) What are the next steps after IN PROCESS ?

Need reply from a senior .
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.