+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pankaj.kumar said:
in my job duties i have mentioned that i am in buy and sell of stocks on behalf of clients.

Company Angel broking has given me reference letter for being a authorised person and ask me to abide by the rules and regulation of National Stock Exchange, Sebi and internal policy of Angel Broking....

I hope they must have listen about SEBI , NSE and Angel Broking when they try to know about broking industry in India ..... I can only hope for Best.....

as we know here that Toronto stock exchange is run by TSX group and it is the fifth largest stock exchange in world in reference to the daily turnover....

sir what could be further road map for me if they reject my application
YOU mentioned, or your employer mentioned?

You are repeatedly posting that CIC should recognize one of your professional qualifications and know your duties by that. That's not how CIC works. Nothing you are going to argue in this forum is going to change how CIC works. From what I know about your situation I find it very unlikely that your application will be accepted.

Fortunately for you, 1113 is an ice cold NOC. You should begin work now on obtaining an actual reference letter of the type required by CIC, and submitting a new application. You can wait until your old application is returned or not, it's up to you because 1113 will not fill this year.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi Obaied, Actually what I think is Police Certificates should not be taken 3 months prior to sending the application to CIC but once one has sent the application it can be taken anytime. I could be incorrect on this, but below is what they state on CIC website.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

"Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18.

The certificate must be issued no more than three months before you apply."

Because if one was to send the police certificate with the application then what's the problem sending the same police certificate that came let's say 2 days after the application was posted to CIC. Now if my VO asks for it 4 months later (than when I had originally posted the application to CIC) then I will give them the 4 month old Police Certificate, which by the way still meets their above criteria i.e. it is issued no more than 3 months before I applied to CIC. Don't think I am wrong here, am I? :) The 3 months logic is with reference to one's application submission date ONLY, otherwise it stays valid for a year post the issue date and if within that one year period visa is processed then no problem at all.

Dear Oscar,
tx for ur clarification on PCC issue,u may right but i would rather follow the 3 months rules of CIC .
anyway i highly appreciate ur cooperation in this forum,in fact ur the main Engine of this forum and hope others will agree with me.
cheers boss ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
sdy said:
Oscar need your advice. I didn't submit USA PCC of my spouse with the application submitted in AUG 2014. Now if I get a PCC, will that be valid for the next 1 year?
If ur wife is not entering USA after issuing Pcc then that should be valid life time (but I read somewhere that's valid for 5 years ) not sure though

Seniors please !!!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zairakim said:
Hi. I just need your opinions. Im a bit worried. June 10 applicant here and my IELTS will expire on November. Do you think they will still consider my application. I read from previous posts about a situation which his IELTS reached its expiry date before the CIO was able to open the application, thus, went as returned application. Im afraid it will reach until November before they will start processing June 10 applicants. Thank you.
You are fine. Your date is locked in when received.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pankaj.kumar said:
Sir its very discouraging for me.....

what they will do if they don't agree with my workexperience stuff.....

will they simply send me the package back with reason of rejection ?

will they give me some reference number ?

how the will do it and what will be the options for me....

please advise

sir thanks for your reply.....

one thing more i want to say here that on the registration certificate its clearly mentioned that i am securities sub-broker

and the reference letter mentioned that i am authorized person and it refer to the registration number given on sebi certificate.

both name authorised person and securities sub-brokers are mentioned in NOC job description 2011

what is ur say on this....
IT DOES NOT MATTER. WE HAVE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS TO YOU.

antonysm85

Aug 16, 2014
Dear Experts,

I am new to this forum.
I wish to apply FSW for 2173/2174 - I am an IT professional from India .
I understand that this is a hot NOC.Is there any chance if I start the process now ? I need t get IELTS and Eductional certificates attested too.

Also, Could some one point out me a step by step guide for the application process ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Annie_Twinkle

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 3, 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 23, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 25, 2015
Med's Request
March 23, 2015
Med's Done....
March 28, 2015 Third Line: April 14, 2015 DM: May 7, 2015
Passport Req..
June 19, 2015
Hi All,

I have one doubt. There is one section in "Generic Application form"..

Have you ever used any other name (Eg: Nickname, maiden name, alias, etc.)

I have my husband's name as my last name in my passport. In my birth certificate, it is simply "Annie". There is no last name in my birth certificate. So what should I write here.

Please help.

Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bloom said:
Thanks alot for the reply. So does it mean that i dont have to worry that the embassy will call my bank to verify?
In most countries banks can't give out information like that to third parties without the account holder's consent. But the local VO may ask for your consent for the bank to give out this information. Or they may request updated proof of funds from you later on.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhillonpk said:
hi!
i am new in this forum. i have just few questions. hope seniors will guide in better way

i am going to apply in first week of October . can my application fall under noc 4011 till then?

cic is updating 887 caps received .. what does it mean ? how could we know the exact figure till date ?
There's no way to know the exact figure until today. But don't worry 4011 won't fill.

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
Guys, I am sure this has been raised before but I don't know if anybody has decided to do anything about it.

I feel that the huge amount of great knowledge you guys are sharing in this thread is worth a lot more than being indexed by Google as just a reply in a 4000-page thread. If someone googles a question that has been answered in this thread, chances of the answer in this thread being one of the top hits are quite low, much lower than if this answer was on a dedicated thread for this specific question. Trust me, a separate topic for each question/answer(s) is alone capable of doubling the traffic on this forum.

Thus, seniors are encouraged to refrain from answering general questions in this thread and can gently ask people using this thread for this type of questions to create a new topic for their question, while promising them to answer their question once they do this. And keep this huge thread to what it has been originally created for: 2014 FSW networking and CC Charged/PER received/Congratulations/Thank You/You're welcome type of posts.

What do you think? This really really is for the good of this great forum.

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
For Schedule 3 Economic Class form on website is written May 2013

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

But when we open this form on bottom date is different like IMM 0008 (08-2013) E

Is this a right form

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randev said:
@ cjg1987

Don't be too surprised when you find out that a May 20th applicant is getting his/her application reviewed. Here's how I think CIO operates. They have dedicated officers who handle one or more NOCs. For example, there could be a few officers who just review NOC 2174 or related occupations such as NOC 2173, NOC 2171, etc. I think the reason why the mechanical engineering applicant who submitted his application on the 20th of May is getting his application reviewed compared to a NOC 2174s whose applications are in the first week of processing is because the low volume of applicants in the mechanical engineering category.

Hence, I anticipate an applicant in the petroleum engineering category who, for example, submitted his application on the 20th of July will get his/her application reviewed fairly quickly.
We know this isn't true, as all NOCs are getting charges and PERs together, in order by application received date.

aban_can

Aug 16, 2014
Hi Friends,
Not long back I decided to apply for FSW this year and now I am almost ready., but need some help from the experts before I complete the application.
I have been in US for around 4.5 years, so I understand that I have two choices for Visa office, either CPC-Ottawa or New Delhi.
Now I am stuck in a dilemma. Since my GC has not been filed yet, I am not sure if I'll be in US or somewhere else when I exhaust 6 years on my H1.
Could you please give your valuable suggestions as to which Visa office might be a better choice.
I know the following facts based on which I'll decide, please add any more information you have :
1) Once I apply to one VO, under no circumstances are they going to transfer my case due to my location change.

2) If the VO needs an interview, I have to anyhow show up at the VO that I applied for.

3) If I am in US and I apply for New Delhi, I would not be able to send my(and family) passport by courier. I will have to physically be in India and wait there for a good 4-6 weeks for stamping.

Please help guys.
Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.