+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malikkhayyam said:
Dear All Members

I am new to this forum and Now a days I am collecting my documents to apply under NOC 0111 Financial Manager. Suppose I mail my complete application next week so is there any chance that it will within prescribed caps
With that NOC you should be fine.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Annie_Twinkle said:
Hi All,

I have one doubt. There is one section in "Generic Application form"..

Have you ever used any other name (Eg: Nickname, maiden name, alias, etc.)

I have my husband's name as my last name in my passport. In my birth certificate, it is simply "Annie". There is no last name in my birth certificate. So what should I write here.

Please help.

Thanks
On the generic form you should enter the name as it appears on your passport. Then you can enter just "Annie" as another name you have used.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sverma495 said:
Friends i am taking ielts exam again , the date is 18 october, as it is earliest date available
What are my chance if applied in november ist week for noc 0113 purchasing manager.
I'm guessing good chance but nobody knows for sure.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonyaadnan said:
My consultant just sent me my PER.

My app recv date: 9th may
Ecas status change: 30th july
PER: 15th August.

Firstly thanks to Almighty Allah i feeel so blesses. Thanks to everyone here for their support.

Wish the very best to each n everyone here. :)

Just updating my ss entry now
congrats

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Motaz Negmeldin said:
Can I submit 2 ielts certificates?
For example
My 1st result was L 7.5 R 8.0 S 6.5 W 5.5
2nd is L 7.0 R 6.0 S 7.0 W 6.5

then they compile the better result from them
For example
R 8.0 L 7.5 S 7.0 W 6.5 ????
nope only 1

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dharag2304 said:
Hello Everyone,

I had been staying in UK two years before, however I had got the PCC at that time. I am staying in India since 2 years. Now I have heard that since I don't stay in UK then last PCC would work.. Is that true? or else I will need to request it from the UK.

Thanks
PCCs are generally good for one year. Sounds like you need a new one.

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Dear seniors,

Neee one help. I have submitted my application in AUG 2014. I need to submit US PCC of my spouse. How early should I start the process? In case I get PCC in next 2 to 3 months, will that be valid for 1 year or 3 months?

momnani

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
zstream said:
Dear Experts,

Just wanted an opinion from your all to know if the below will be considered under NOC 2281. This is what my employer has mentioned in the reference letter. I understand this is a bit technical and that's the reason that I want you all to comment from layman's point of view.

o Responsible for the implementation of desktop and server platforms, printers and other core technologies essential to the company's core infrastructure and businesses
o Provide a 7/24 support “After Hours – On Call” pager support and participate in 7/24 work arrangements as required to support activities (including technology implementation/testing/upgrades required on off hours or weekends)
o Troubleshoot, resolve/escalate technical problems within a timely manner
o Troubleshoot and provide technical support for Lenovo/IBM laptops, desktop, local and network multifunctional printers
o Provided end-user technical support for terminal server environment for both SSL and IPSEC VPN
o Take data backups on regular basis
o Provided technical support for broad range of in house\enterprise wide applications including but not limited to IBM Mainframe, IBM Series (AS/400), Citrix, Internet\Web browser, Tivoli Remote Control applications
o Troubleshoot and resolve networking issues including LAN/WAN, VOIP, Wireless and Mobile networks, Cisco IPT Telephones, Blackberry devices
o Provided password reset support using Net IQ Administration (DRA), RSA Ace Server, Host, Citrix, SQL, with other tools and applications
o Managed help desk trouble ticket volumes, track and document customer calls by using Ticketing system
o Provide & control web & e-mail access to users according to company policies
o Train newly hired Technical Analysts and mentor/train peers and others
o Participated in Business Continuity Plan activities when/as requested

This is indeed more like support engineer's description rather than a network tech's job. If possible rewrite the letter.
The thing is, I have already submitted application. Sending another application will create problem I believe at this stage. Also, if I see NOC 2281, I have many duties matching, and also some are additional duties that match with support technician NOC 2282 as well.

Just confused what to do.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nautysagar said:
Hi,
Please help me in getting answer to these question. These are very silly questions ....Thanks in Advance!!

1. I have Made DOB proof as an affidavit, do i need to send the original or Photocopy. You don't have any better DOB proof?

2. I have reference letter from my manager as as affidavit since current company don't provide work experience. Do i need to send the original or Photocopy. Copy

3. What will be the size of the 2 envelop which we need to send along with our address. It's labels, not envelopes

4. Can we staple the all form or just pin them? Neither. You can leave loose. I separated each checklist items with binder tabs (but didn't put it in a binder) and put a large rubber band around the whole package.

5. Asset and Liability field in Economic form left blank as i don't have. I have put only the settle fund for 2 which is approx. 26K CAD. Is it Fine? You do have assets. You have $26K in settlement funds, that is an asset. Settlement funds is the subset of your assets that is liquid and unencumbered.

6. Order of document:---
a) Checklist
b) Application for Permanent Residence in Canada (IMM 0008)
c) Schedule 1: Background/Declaration – Principal Applicant
d) Schedule 1: Background/Declaration – Spouse
e) Schedule 3: Economic Classes – Federal Skilled Worker
f) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) – Principal Applicant
g) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) – Spouse
h) Payment Form with DD original.
i) Photocopy of passport's bio-data page
j) WES original report.
k) IELTS original report.
l) Photocopy of all education and Experience Doc.
m) Photocopy of DOB Proof
n) Self Address Envelop.
Let me know if i missed anything!!! Use the checklist. Make sure you include every document requested except those few that it says you can leave off if inapplicable, and put them in the same order.

Thanks
Vivek
answers in red above, good luck

deepearl

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PER on 9th September
AOR Received.
Second line on 4th Nov
IELTS Request
Sent With the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 30th Oct
Med's Request
Hopefully NOW
future_canadian said:
but if you sent them an e-mail asking about your status they will answer you, in average 45 days.
My consultant emailed them and they replied in 8 days :) :) :)

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
future_canadian said:
PCCs are generally good for one year. Sounds like you need a new one.
I guess if he has done Pcc after last entry in that country then that Pcc will do.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anthamsen said:
Dear All,
Got my PER on 13th Aug @ 11:37 pm IST....
My application rec date 8th May
Cc charged on: 09th July
NOC: 0113
Hello Admin., ..can you please update the spread sheet for. Me..

All the best to everyone[/b
]
congrats

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kondaveeti41 said:
Hi Guys,

Can anyone please let me know if there were any cases of rejections once we get PER in 2013...especially from New Delhi visa office.
Sorry for sounding negative, just wanted to know if there were any cases as I could not find any in 2013 spreadsheet.

Thank you.
Very interesting question and I'm interested to know this answer too.

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Oscar need your advice. I didn't submit USA PCC of my spouse with the application submitted in AUG 2014. Now if I get a PCC, will that be valid for the next 1 year?

Status
Not open for further replies.