+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
NSharawat21 said:
Hi Asheef and Seniors ,

I have one question related to the reference letter( roles and duties ) , I am applying for NOC 2174 . Actually , i got my reference letters from the all my employers with more or less as per format , my question is that one of my old employers gave the description of my roles in project wise manner and language is too technical for a non computer background person to understand , ( example some times they use shell cripting and perl scripting in place of coding and programming ) , They mentioned the project details also .

My question is how can the Visa office understand the terms and roles if the language is too technical , i am bit scared as performance testing requires a lot of coding in C and Java but for a layman it sounds just testing . Please guide . Will they reject on the basis of the technical terms and the project names mentioned in the reference letters or it will not make any diff.

My next query is if i put all my exp under the NOC 2174 and as per Visa officer some exp is not relevat and some experience is as per NOC so can they award the points for the relevant experience or they reject my application on the basis of other exp. which as per them is non relevant.

How many roles and responsibilities should match the mentioned roles and responsibilities of reference letter to qualif the experience to be relevant.

Thanks in advance
N

Leave that understanding your duties to VO. No way It will lead your application toward rejection. Think that mentioning technical word might work in your favor. 51% roles and responsibilities should match the roles and responsibilities on HRSDC website under your NOC.

cherrydhiman

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Dear all ,

Need your help to verify/validate the below job responsibilities for job code 2281 - Computer Network Technician.

In the year 2008-11 my profile was this.

Would be very thankful
Monitor network performance, analyze data flow to identify issues and make recommendations.
Co-ordinate teams of Engineers, technologists, Field technicians and drafters in the troubleshooting and development of Radio Frequency ( RF ) and Fiber optics links.
Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers and clients.
Handled complaints/queries of the enterprise customers regarding their network problems related to leased lines
Evaluation of the faults and integrate network system communication hardware and software.
Design, test and optimizes network and system services.
Design, setup ,configure and Troubleshoot switched and wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications
Monitoring Bandwidth Utilization Using MRTG ( Multi Router Traffic Grapher)
Troubleshooting of IP Blacklisting, MPLS-LL& IMPLS Circuits and Internet Complaints on circuit like Flapping, High Latency, packet drops and other network performance related issues.
Monitor network performance, analyze data flow to identify issues and make recommendations.
Assist with network design, planning and implementation
Maintains thorough understanding of Wide Area Networking and Local Area Networking Concepts.

moodie

Apr 29, 2014
Urgent Question Please.

My Visa Card used to pay the fees has a (3D Secure Feature), this feature is simply asking for a password when you try to buy anything form the internet using the visa card.

My question is: Will this feature prevent CIC form deducting the fees from my visa Card??

and If Yes what can I do with the bank??

Thanks for your Cooperation.

sjasim

Star Member
Aug 17, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
How can I edit spreadsheet entry for my ID?

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
Everyone is talking about 21** NOC's, is it that hot? i thot it would be 1112 or 1111 that would be hottest, but reading it here, i think it would be 21**'s.. strange though. hehe

What say seniors? it sounds like 1112 would take a while this time to fill due to spills in 1111, 1113, 0111. what say?

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Everyone is talking about 21** NOC's, is it that hot? i thot it would be 1112 or 1111 that would be hottest, but reading it here, i think it would be 21**'s.. strange though. hehe

What say seniors? it sounds like 1112 would take a while this time to fill due to spills in 1111, 1113, 0111. what say?
Yeah that's right. 217* is the hottest lot

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
sreeramp said:
Monu we all quickly suggest you to get your application package back and correct it as required not by copy pasting.

I completely agree with Ram and ashif as chances of rejections are more....
Ashif/Ram/Sreeramp,

I know that I have taken a very big risk but honestly speaking from within I am unable to convince myself that just on the charge of copy/paste how can a VO reject my case. In fact, I am being truthful in showing them thru my employers genuine experience letters that look I have performed exactly the same thing that you guys are looking for. Secondly, I called up a consultant from abhinav and she told me that although it is not a good practice to copy/paste but at the same time she hasn't come across any such case which was rejected because of this. Thirdly, in previous years forum there was a guy whose application got selected even after copy/paste.

Now given all of this, I didn't want to waste another 2 weeks in revising my experience letters. It is a painful exercise and I might have lost cap too.

Regards,
Monu

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Wow, this thread is moving fast :eek:. Already almost 300 pages!

Thanks Sathyam for the response to my query.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
moodie said:
Urgent Question Please.

My Visa Card used to pay the fees has a (3D Secure Feature), this feature is simply asking for a password when you try to buy anything form the internet using the visa card.

My question is: Will this feature prevent CIC form deducting the fees from my visa Card??

No it wont be a problem as you are authorizing CIC to withdraw funds from your account.

and If Yes what can I do with the bank??
What do you mean by that.

Thanks for your Cooperation.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
gimmenergy said:
Ashif/Ram/Sreeramp,

I know that I have taken a very big risk but honestly speaking from within I am unable to convince myself that just on the charge of copy/paste how can a VO reject my case. In fact, I am being truthful in showing them thru my employers genuine experience letters that look I have performed exactly the same thing that you guys are looking for. Secondly, I called up a consultant from abhinav and she told me that although it is not a good practice to copy/paste but at the same time she hasn't come across any such case which was rejected because of this. Thirdly, in previous years forum there was a guy whose application got selected even after copy/paste.

Now given all of this, I didn't want to waste another 2 weeks in revising my experience letters. It is a painful exercise and I might have lost cap too.

Regards,
Monu
Look you don't have to worry. Copy & paste wont lead everyone toward rejection. No only in previous years forum but also when you apply under Canadian Experience Class you have to attach reference letter with same content but some got rejected and some people went through with it. So no need to worry. All depends upon VO that's working on your application. How he sees your application i.e supporting documents backing your reference letter. If they have a question they will call your employer to confirm or else will give you at least an chance to submit another piece of document before making an decision as per new rules. So chill. Panicking wont help you. It will just make you feel worse.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/copy-paste-noc-job-discription-t189745.0.html

Go to this link and see the last persons response.

kajola

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

There are forms that does not apply to me like theone for dependent, spouse or common law, use of representative.

Should i still include them in my applicatio?

If yes. Should i just fill all the questions in the form with " N/A"?
Thanks

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
kajola said:
Hi

There are forms that does not apply to me like theone for dependent, spouse or common law, use of representative.

Should i still include them in my applicatio?

If yes. Should i just fill all the questions in the form with " N/A"?
Thanks
No don't include applications which do not apply for you..

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Goku said:
Look you don't have to worry. Copy & paste wont lead everyone toward rejection. No only in previous years forum but also when you apply under Canadian Experience Class you have to attach reference letter with same content but some got rejected and some people went through with it. So no need to worry. All depends upon VO that's working on your application. How he sees your application i.e supporting documents backing your reference letter. If they have a question they will call your employer to confirm or else will give you at least an chance to submit another piece of document before making an decision as per new rules. So chill. Panicking wont help you. It will just make you feel worse.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/copy-paste-noc-job-discription-t189745.0.html

Go to this link and see the last persons response.
Thanks Goku for your words.

Status
Not open for further replies.