+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ranjit7727 said:
THats grt in fo... i didnt knew that...

+1 from my side to u and to sreeramp for the thomas cook info
kenkirin said:
here is your reward...+1 ;D

Many thanks.....guys... :)

But the reward i prefer more is---MY PRESENCE ON YOUR PRAYER

Keep well all of uuuuuuuu.....

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
ramgarhia said:
2173/2174 is 19 because it is occupation is related to computer as more users are computer related.

Check last year spread sheet 1112 NOC filled first than 2174.
I was talking only about current spreadsheet scenario of 2014 :) :) anyways everything is hot.

Faithful100

May 2, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply under Noc 2171. I have this as the letter from my employer.

I hope it does not look like copy and paste.

Please advise.

• Consult with clients to identify and document requirements.
• Conduct business and technical studies, Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions.
• Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery.
• Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware,
• Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle, Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices.
• Manage all elements of project execution namely timelines, actions, status reporting, status meetings, deliverables, risks and issues, expenditures, forecast of costs, cash flow, timescales and resource requirements.
• Manage the activities of the project-team members, as well as line role-players and subject-matter experts assigned to the project as detailed.
• Co-ordinate the work of the project team by allocating tasks, monitoring progress, ensuring awareness of responsibilities and securing commitment to successful project delivery.
• Comply with the appropriate structures established and maintained by the Programme Manager, to ensure the delivery of projects.
• Manage relationships with line role players, business sponsors and –owners.
• Develop Project Proposal, conceptual quotes, project budget, project plan, post implementation reports.
• Identify and manage all project issues and risks including their mitigating actions, owners, appropriate escalation and contingency management.
• Prepare and maintain detailed and accurate project and resource plans, with current estimates for activity completion.
• Monitor and control the use of resources and funds against the project budget.
• Gain agreement Project Sponsor and or Steering Committee for all changes to the project as necessary.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies.
• Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
• Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
• Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
• Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems development and operations

rohit307

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Faithful100 said:
Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply under Noc 2171. I have this as the letter from my employer.

Please advise.

• Conduct business and technical studies, Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions.
• Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery.
• Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle, Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices.
• Manage all elements of project execution namely timelines, actions, status reporting, status meetings, deliverables, risks and issues, expenditures, forecast of costs, cash flow, timescales and resource requirements.
• Manage the activities of the project-team members, as well as line role-players and subject-matter experts assigned to the project as detailed.
• Co-ordinate the work of the project team by allocating tasks, monitoring progress, ensuring awareness of responsibilities and securing commitment to successful project delivery.
• Comply with the appropriate structures established and maintained by the Programme Manager, to ensure the delivery of projects.
• Develop Project Proposal, conceptual quotes, project budget, project plan, post implementation reports.
• Identify and manage all project issues and risks including their mitigating actions, owners, appropriate escalation and contingency management.
• Prepare and maintain detailed and accurate project and resource plans, with current estimates for activity completion.
• Monitor and control the use of resources and funds against the project budget.
• Gain agreement Project Sponsor and or Steering Committee for all changes to the project as necessary.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies.
• Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
• Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
• Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems development and operations
Friend , its looks as essay rather then looks a experience letter. Please be precious and write only 4-5 line as main duties as mostly people do.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Faithful100 said:
Hi Guys,

Please advise.

I think it's best to paraphrase the NOC job description rather than directly copy sections as you have done here but if you can't change it then hopefully it is ok. I agree it could possibly be more precise, many of your paragraphs say the same thing.

libra777

Apr 25, 2014
puzla said:
I don't agree with you - I think there is a difference between eligibility and admissibility.
I was not aligible for processing - that doesn't mean I was inadmissible.
CIC says:

"If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:

-minimum requirements
-selection factors
-sufficient funds
-admissibility (criminality, security, medical) "

If they found some medical, criminal or security problem then I would be inadmissible and they would refuse my admission to Canada.
Please somebody help to clarify this!
Guys this is really confusing !

I wanna finalize my application I changed this selection twice now can somebody please guide us?!

my point of view we should not lie and be so precise otherwise they will reject the application

I am already applying under a different NOC and I am scared that they will consider this lying :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
CIC says,
Include 2 self addresing mailing labels:
one in english and one in native language.
Is it A4 size envelope in which we need to write address? Or is it something like envelope type of different size? Please help!

eimo0550

Aug 31, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Doc's Request.
Anshallah
Nomination.....
Anshallah
AOR Received.
Anshallah
IELTS Request
Anshallah
File Transfer...
Anshallah
Med's Request
Anshallah
Med's Done....
Anshallah
Interview........
Anshallah
Passport Req..
Anshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Anshallah
LANDED..........
Anshallah
libra777 said:

I wanna finalize my application I changed this selection twice now can somebody please guide us?!

my point of view we should not lie and be so precise otherwise they will reject the application

I am already applying under a different NOC and I am scared that they will consider this lying :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
How u will be liar even though u mentioned UCI . don't worry Refused application mean that u will not get ur fees

shubanpaik

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shubanpaik said:
Please advice

I am from India

In the asset section I will mention the ready cash as proof of fund ( Sufficient Amount is available in my account )

In Laibility , i will mention NILL , though I have a morgaged apartment , and I am paying my installment from the same account where I show enough proof of fund as "Bank Account balance certificate ", but latter if they ask for statement , my intallment for the mortgage will reflect .

the cost of the mortage apartment is 4 time the mortage amount.

I dont mind mentioning this .. I am worried what document i need to show if I mention this.
i have sale seed , and instalment details .. but no proof to show the cost of the apartment as on date ready with me .. please Advice ...

Thanks & Regards,

FSW2014Shubanpaik
please advice me on this ......

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
libra777 said:

I suggested it you should taken your own opinion, think couple of times before filling Question 6 d

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
jayeshaminnew said:
CIC says,
Include 2 self addresing mailing labels:
one in english and one in native language.
Is it A4 size envelope in which we need to write address? Or is it something like envelope type of different size? Please help!
It is just labels, not envelope so just get a sheet if labels and print or write your address.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi....i have two questions...
1. I have two accounts a joint account with my father and a personal account (salary account). Can i use any account to show settlement funds?
2. I have a study loan and a house loan shared with my brother, do i need to mention that these in the liabilities section... Or can i skip them...will there be any verification about this?

@ashiff bro...please guide..

libra777

Apr 25, 2014
sreeramp said:
I suggested it you should taken your own opinion, think couple of times before filling Question 6 d
thanks, I will postpone submitting for a day or two and think it over

I wish someone with previous successful experience regarding this helps!

asinght

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
We need to write in native language next to the same (in English)? If space is not sufficient, then?

Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM 5669)
All sections : If only some rows are filled, the remaining should be left blank or we fill "Not Applicable"
Section 9,10, 11 : Do I write NONE in all the columns or just the first one?

Mailing label
Does it NEED to be self-adhesive or plain paper will do?
Suggested size of one label ?
Can I write both in English or do I NEED To write one in English and another in official language?

Status
Not open for further replies.