+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
how can i view the spread sheet which has the full details... the tinyurl is blocked here... therefore i was given with another format of it i entered my data... when i wanted to review it goes back to same entry page.... can someone help me how to use it properly... ???

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Aminow,

Just do the best to send your Appln ASAP ! and Stop payment of your series of PDC's immediately with your bank.

you can recover some amount from them amicably... I'm not sure you can do much about them unless you are a Emirati yourself.
Pls check the owner of that firm.. s/he should not be linked to some HH's or HE's etc.. before taking any further action in haste.

I'm just being a devil's advocate.. nothing against you.. you'll need your PCC from them in future 8)

Good luck !

Aminow said:
Thanks brother. My only worry is the CAP. I am applying under NOC 1111 .I have all my documents ready. I am doing the final touches on the forms, I have doubt in some areas which I will ask soon. Imagine I got my IELTS results on 4th July and all these time I have been running after them. The lady who I have been emailing all these time had the guts to tell me that she didn't check her email. Talk about unprofessional ism. Now they have done nothing and they want to keep USD 1,500 as NON REFUNDABLE. Believe me I will rape them

fsw_toronto

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Jul 2015
plikhi said:
is it written on your DD that it is valid for 3 months as per my understanding all foreign currency DD are valid for 6 months.
Yes it is written on the DD that it's valid for 3 months only.

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
So here is the scenario from your prespective "Fahim"....

Lets say you borrow funds and all the odds work in your favor...then what?

Heres what will happen to you and your dreams of earning big...

Firstly, you will need funds to travel...and Lets say you do land in canada...there again you will be required to show funds (hard cash)...do you have plans for that? (Lets say you do and you are out of the airport)...since you dont have funds you will have to walk...

Secondly, since you are there you will need a place to live which again needs cash...then you need to eat which to your surprise...requires cash again...!!!

Thirdly, you need to find a job which will take 1-2 months easily...and to survive for these 2 months guess what? (You need cash)

Finally, since you dont have cash let me tell you what you are going to end up with...(a very low paying job coz you need to survive) and then you will blame canada for it.

Got my point?

So work hard and accumulate all the funds in a couple of years and then apply...play a safe game...!!! Its not your hometown that everything will be a phone call away... I hope this will help...!!!

aha2174 said:
I agree with Oscar..

And moreover the purpose of showing the fund is for applicants only.. It will be used by them after landing to finding a job after getting the PR.. and even for air fare to Canada..
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] If you don't have this amount in bank then you should definitely not be thinking about going to Canada now.

PS - I am in agreement with Future's thought here. Also, people like you make it difficult for others in the long run. I hope you are caught and debarred from applying to Canada. Just because of people like you all honest Bangladeshi (and other) applicants might go through stricter assessment and longer wait times in the future (of course, once you are caught....which you should be). As if the current wait was already not too long for them!

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
A new week .....new hopes of CIC working faster !!!!

Best Wishes to people whose DD/CCs will be charged this week, and to all who'll get the PERs...

And To people like me: Happy Waiting !!! :) :)

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Happy waiting...albeit; its killing me...!!!

rajneeshv said:
A new week .....new hopes of CIC working faster !!!!

Best Wishes to people whose DD/CCs will be charged this week, and to all who'll get the PERs...

And To people like me: Happy Waiting !!! :) :)

vallabha147

May 24, 2014
London, ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
25-11-2016, AOR 2 - 13th December 2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
23-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Yes to submit passport
LANDED..........
Already landed on Visiting Visa
Thanks for the information, I understood the risk now :)

cjg1987 said:
Usually the documents which are provided by the applicant are scrutinized by the visa officer. It is up to the visa officer that how the V/O wants to take it ahead. If the documents looks little fishy, the V/O can check for companies existence by using many sources like

- companies websites,
- direct phone calls to the applicant to check whether he works in that office or not and to take telephonic interview,
- calling the signatory on the letters,
- Or calling the office board to speak with the HR department or other such departments.

They can also make visits to the applicants work place by taking appointments or without taking appointments.

If documents are not sufficient to prove the claims made by the applicant then CHC can ask for more proof like payslips, tax returns (If applicable), and other important documents.

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
Hi Friends,

I am 8th May applicant and I got CC charged couple of days back. I need your advise on my situation please.

I have an H1B, was in USA for 10 months last year and came back to India. Now again i will be travelling very soon to USA. Need to know if i can get my visa office changed from NDVO to CPC Ottawa in some way. If yes, then what is the process?
Only thing that concerns me is that i have seen while visa stamping, NDVO has been holding passports of some 2013 applicants for some reasons. My fear is that if i come back from USA for a few days especially to get PP stamped and if they keep my PP for long time then how will i travel back to USA? Please advise.

(I know the question on changing visa office has come up many times...but i have never been able to confirm the right answer)

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Once your file gets transferred to NDVO then you can request them to send your file to OTTAWA VO...

Thumsup said:
Hi Friends,

I am 8th May applicant and I got CC charged couple of days back. I need your advise on my situation please.

I have an H1B, was in USA for 10 months last year and came back to India. Now again i will be travelling very soon to USA. Need to know if i can get my visa office changed from NDVO to CPC Ottawa in some way. If yes, then what is the process?
Only thing that concerns me is that i have seen while visa stamping, NDVO has been holding passports of some 2013 applicants for some reasons. My fear is that if i come back from USA for a few days especially to get PP stamped and if they keep my PP for long time then how will i travel back to USA? Please advise.

(I know the question on changing visa office has come up many times...but i have never been able to confirm the right answer)

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
............DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COVER LETTER AND AN AFFIDAVIT..........

Hi @ashif, century, oscar and all...here is a lil childish question..as purpose of this forum is to clear our doubts..so please help....

1. Please explain the difference between an affidavit and a cover letter ?

2. For an affidavit can we use a plain paper with some heading and sign at the end OR do we need to have it on the Govt Stamp Paper and get it acknowledged from notary ?

3. I have a reference letter from HR on company head where my name, designation and duration of work is mentioned. I have anothere reference letter on the letter head from my manager on which my duties are mentioned. Now to explain this why this is not on one page what do i need to submit...a cover letter or an affidavit..can someone explain ?

4. For birth certificate....My origional BC is in Punjabi..i got it translated and an affidavit from the translator and a notarised copy of the origional one. However, my name is not on that certificate only my date of birth and my fathers name. But i am also giving my 10th class certificate (mark sheet) where my name, my fathers name, my mother's name and DOB is mentioned. Now in this case, what is required a cover letter or an affidavit?

Like the above two scenarios if i have more kind of scenarios, then do i need to provide a cover letter of an affidavit for each problem or can i include everything in a one.....i have read here that someones cover letter was of 4 long pages..hows it can be ?

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
harka007 said:
Once your file gets transferred to NDVO then you can request them to send your file to OTTAWA VO...
Thanks Harka for a quick response. What is the process to request NDVO? Do we mail them simply? And do you think transferring files might effect the processing in any way?

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Once your file reaches NDVO you will get an email "AOR" then you need to provide any additions and modifications...hav'nt seen an AOR myself so not exactly sure about the forms to be filled

Thumsup said:
Thanks Harka for a quick response. What is the process to request NDVO? Do we mail them simply? And do you think transferring files might effect the processing in any way?

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Pls find the replies inline
yogi44 said:
............DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COVER LETTER AND AN AFFIDAVIT..........

Hi @ ashif, century, oscar and all...here is a lil childish question..as purpose of this forum is to clear our doubts..so please help....

1. Please explain the difference between an affidavit and a cover letter ? -- cover letter is plain white A4 paper where you explain what all is missing in your application and solid reasons for the same. Affidavit is as you suggested in point 2, Govt Stamp Pater and has to be attested by a notary.

2. For an affidavit can we use a plain paper with some heading and sign at the end OR do we need to have it on the Govt Stamp Paper and get it acknowledged from notary ? -No it has to be on govt stamp paper. Rs 10 stamp paper is fine if you are in india

3. I have a reference letter from HR on company head where my name, designation and duration of work is mentioned. I have anothere reference letter on the letter head from my manager on which my duties are mentioned. Now to explain this why this is not on one page what do i need to submit...a cover letter or an affidavit..can someone explain ? -- Nothing. CIC staff is cabable enough to determine that both letter heads are for the same company and are a proof of your employment

4. For birth certificate....My origional BC is in Punjabi..i got it translated and an affidavit from the translator and a notarised copy of the origional one. However, my name is not on that certificate only my date of birth and my fathers name. But i am also giving my 10th class certificate (mark sheet) where my name, my fathers name, my mother's name and DOB is mentioned. Now in this case, what is required a cover letter or an affidavit? - An affidavit is required in this case explaining them that your birth date is this, and your name is missing from the birth certificate and mention your full name in affidavit. Another option is not to submit birth certificate and just submit the 10th certificate without any tranlation requirement
Like the above two scenarios if i have more kind of scenarios, then do i need to provide a cover letter of an affidavit for each problem or can i include everything in a one.....i have read here that someones cover letter was of 4 long pages..hows it can be ?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15