+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
So this actually comes down to thousands of indians migrating to CAN from WIPRO.... already lakhs of indians are there in Canada.. hahaha

neel-here said:
What I stated earlier, and at the risk of repeating myself will share again, 'the jobs will be created in India / B'lore.. not in Canada'

As far as internally moving employees to Canada (in a Outsourcing deal).. it won't be more than 5 (in Canada) for every 100 seats added in India 8)

So closing the loop - the jobs will be created in India / B'lore.. not in Canada !!

contactadi

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
immigrationland said:
I approached bank for DD , they said they need FORM 15CA and FORM 15CB for making the DD for Income Tax dept of India.

Did anyone in this forum did this before

If there any mistakes done by chartered accountant in the 15CA and 15CB forms , will it effect my DD transaction or anything like that
plz suggest.
My understanding is that no such certificate is required if the amount being remitted is not taxable. You will have to tell the bank that the remittance is for paying the government of canada is not taxable. They should not take any certificate.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
contactadi said:
My understanding is that no such certificate is required if the amount being remitted is not taxable. You will have to tell the bank that the remittance is for paying the government of canada is not taxable. They should not take any certificate.
Hi, just get the draft from Thomas Cook. :)

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
LittleOwl said:
Guys please HELP!!!! About copies of documents ORIGINALLY IN ENGLISH! Is it necessary to notarize copies of such documents? I did not do that, I thought only copies of non-English documents require notarization!! Please help!!!
Not to worry... It is not mandatory to send notarized copy of English documents...if you still have any confusion you can contact with future Canadian....

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
mkshah said:
Friends...

just a suggestion here... because there so many new members joining in the forum everyday.... and without reading previous posts..

they just throw their queries in the forum.... had they read previous posts, it must have been answered there only...

but as it is not happening that way... ;)

my humble request to all senior and most active forum members here that..

Plz create a separate thread such as FAQs for FSWP 2014... and let it to be a master database for all the queries an solutions regarding FSWP 2014...

so , if a query is raised here... it can be surely answered here.. but the same can be captured in that thread also...

which will facilitate the process of finding relevant info much easier in case of it is in separate thread..

plz comment on this suggestion
:)
Hi I am trying to do something along those lines over @ http://www.fsw2014.info/

If anyone likes to contribute just inbox me and I will create an account for you.

I have been mostly taking content from this forum and other places like the FSW 2013 Blog.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope... it comes down to Jobs involving thousands of indians (manpower) migrating from CAN to Wipro in India (Off shoring)

k_b said:
So this actually comes down to thousands of indians migrating to CAN from WIPRO.... already lakhs of indians are there in Canada.. hahaha

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] Dear Kiran, CIO would like to know why you can't provide a legal marriage certificate in order to give you an exemption. You will have to explain that in a cover letter and unless they believe it is a VERY STRONG reason they won't allow an exemption. I can think of extreme examples like explaining marriage on the rocks i.e. separation, impending divorce, a police case registered against each other etc. with sufficient evidence to back your claim. Cases of such extreme nature rather than saying my husband or in-laws are not helping in getting the marriage certificate. In the eyes of CIO, a wife and a husband are very much capable of getting a marriage certificate issued for their marriage and ideally should have done that right at the time of marriage.

Again for husband not willing to go to Canada, it can either be a well thought decision made between a wife and a husband or a matter of discord between them. CIO does not have anything to do with what it is and hopes it is the former rather than the latter; they just want between the wife and husband this is agreed upon and the non-accompanying spouse provides consent for the spouse who wishes to go, and therefore signs on the forms and provides his / her information accordingly. You can state the actual reason (e.g. if he has a well settled job here and does not wish to leave it, or if he has family ties here that he does not wish to leave at this time etc.) and explain in sufficient detail.

I don't see any disconnect between the DOB on both, so what is your concern here?

The questions you ask are not normal situations so not many folks here would know what to suggest. Seek a GOOD immigration lawyer if you want to succeed under your current circumstances. First check with the lawyer if he has solution for you on these, only then sign an agreement / pay the lawyer. No point running around with people's half baked answers only to find later that you got rejected. Right? Good luck! :)

PS - When the going gets tough, the tough gets going!

+1 for this wonderful explanation....
But karma action is not allowing me to do so... :(

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
neel-here said:
What I stated earlier, and at the risk of repeating myself will share again, 'the jobs will be created in India / B'lore.. not in Canada'

As far as internally moving employees to Canada (in a Outsourcing deal).. it won't be more than 5 (in Canada) for every 100 seats added in India 8). So closing the loop - the jobs will be created in India / B'lore.. not in Canada !!

(P. S. The article speaks for itself from the link which was posted earlier, the portions "highlighted" was not the challenge/ issue) :)
Guys,

Outsourcing might not be smart option considering changes in Canadian ICT programme, Wipro might not be able to encash it. Though minister Alexander has denied the impact on Indian IT industry, but you never know.

http://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/canadian-minister-says-changes-in-visa-norms-will-not-hit-it-cos-114070900646_1.html

It will certainly have some impact on local Indian recruitment. However, it is a good news for the forumites here.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
It will be my pleasure to do it for all of us...

pls add my name :) :)

tknova said:
Hi I am trying to do something along those lines over @ http://www.fsw2014.info/

If anyone likes to contribute just inbox me and I will create an account for you.

I have been mostly taking content from this forum and other places like the FSW 2013 Blog.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
mkshah said:
Friends...

just a suggestion here... because there so many new members joining in the forum everyday.... and without reading previous posts..

they just throw their queries in the forum.... had they read previous posts, it must have been answered there only...

but as it is not happening that way... ;)

my humble request to all senior and most active forum members here that..

Plz create a separate thread such as FAQs for FSWP 2014... and let it to be a master database for all the queries an solutions regarding FSWP 2014...

so , if a query is raised here... it can be surely answered here.. but the same can be captured in that thread also...

which will facilitate the process of finding relevant info much easier in case of it is in separate thread..

plz comment on this suggestion
:)
+1 for your suggestion

incanadanow

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
Aug 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Last Day of the Week .... I hope next week CIC guys will deduct payment @ faster speed..

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks jpn,

Bang on !!

The article quotes "Nasscom who have expressed concern over change in visa norms which makes it difficult for Indian IT companies to depute their executives on assignments in Canada" (to Chris Alexander)

.. which is why acquiring a local company (Canada) becomes inevitable for most IT cos. like Wipro for bagging Outsourcing deal 8).
The executives of acquired co. ATCO "Canadians" will run the show from there... & all the indian manpower will do the jobs based out of India itself.

So net net.. those successful FSW 2174/2172/2171. Applicants. esp. Wipro-ites will get an opportunity to become the boss of their erstwhile bosses if after migrating to Canada they join ATCO !!! :-* :-*
The same can be said for most other IT companies esp. big outsourcing/ offshoring firms

jpn said:
Guys,

Outsourcing might not be smart option considering changes in Canadian ICT programme, Wipro might not be able to encash it. Though minister Alexander has denied the impact on Indian IT industry, but you never know.

http://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/canadian-minister-says-changes-in-visa-norms-will-not-hit-it-cos-114070900646_1.html

It will certainly have some impact on local Indian recruitment. However, it is a good news for the forumites here.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
Nice tknova!!
+! for you.

I had initiated a discussion few days back on this and I think admins and other senor members are looking into this.

I had created a excel with some links to some imp pages and hot discussed topics and had sent the excel to Admins for their review.

Once they decide best way to use it(may be add it as a separate sheet in the existing shared FSW sheet, or merge it to above link of yours... i dont know) it will be useful to all.

PM me your email id and i can sent you the excel to have a look. It might be useful for you to add more meat to your site :) :) :) :)

tknova said:

Shakiratu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
11-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
Good morning Forumites,

Its a beautiful afternoon in Lagos. And hopefully a beautiful morning in Sydney.

CIO pls cash CC/DD's for our dear expectant 6,7,8,9 applicants today so they can begin 12th May applicants next week ;D

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
incanadanow said:
Last Day of the Week .... I hope next week CIC guys will deduct payment @ faster speed..
and sending PERs! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.