+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
POSTING AGAIN SORRY BUT NO ONE ANSWERED IT:
I have a fixed deposit in my name and am loosing some 1500 bucks quaterly because of TDS deduction. I am planning to switch this to my wife's name so at to save this TDS deduction.

If by god's grace I get a PER mail, then VO will ask for 6 month bank statement, my account will not have much balance but this FDR will be there throughout the process.

I just need a confirmation on whether we can show FDR as proof of funds to VO that too in spouse's name?

-KB

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An applicant applied for immigration and submitted the documents with CIC. She also got the PER and her application is now in process. If for some reasons surname of that female (basic applicant) changed (Due to either marriage or divorce), how it will impact the application process and what documentation will be required with name change?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
mkshah said:
thanks kollins for sharing this info...

below is the exact script as per the gazzette...

....A maximum of 25 500 new complete applications submitted for
the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged
employment, will be considered for processing for the period of
May 1, 2014, to April 30, 2015, unless otherwise indicated in a
future Ministerial Instruction.

so... what should we assume... this will be applicable till next announcement of Ministerial Instructions... and I suppose it will surely before the start of Express Entry in January 2015.... :)
For now,none has come out to negate it.
From experience and histories...average 7 to 0 gazette are released monthly so you need to be informed.The link to the gazette page is below for you to monitor at will and decide for yourself.
http://www.gazette.gc.ca/gazette/home-accueil-eng.php
Cheers.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
k_b said:
ashif broo hey... how r u .. where had u been. There is a question posted by me on last page to whom no one answered. Now i can hope i will get an answer.. now that the BOSS is here :) :)

its titled grhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Finally I have a question after a long long time Smiley Smiley

I have a fixed deposit in my name and am loosing some 1500 bucks quaterly because of TDS deduction. I am planning to switch this to my wife's name so at to save this TDS deduction.

If by god's grace I get a PER mail, then VO will ask for 6 month bank statement, my account will not have much balance but this FDR will be there throughout the process.

I just need a confirmation on whether we can show FDR as proof of funds to VO that too in spouse's name?

-KB

:p :p :p :D :D

Brother,

U can show proof of fund with ur spouse name....No issue with that....

but there might be another issue....Tht is -u have already provided ur bank acc details , but if Local VO want to verify without asking pof proof then they will get less balance....Although they will ask for the proof on that time...(they dont reject files for this issue on this stage ...:))...

So u will have to think for this issue also ...:)

My suggestion----Since u are from lucky Visa office--NDVO then u can expect ur file will be processed within 10-12 months....

So u can mercy that 1500 bucks for the time being (I hope this will be one yrs only...)...

Then u will need not to be worried for any issue...:)

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ddjs said:
hi......

i am new in this forum
You are welcome dear...please enter your details in spreadsheet..you can find the link in my signature panel...after successful entry into the spreadshe3t don't forget to save editing option...it will help you for future update....

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
THanks bro..... Thanks for the answer .. +1 after 168 hours from now :)

Ok. i can show FDR to VO right? Not required that it has to be in account which i have shown bank certificate for. Actually FDR and account are with the same bank and i have provided bank certificate mentioning both FDR and Saving Bank account details...

however you didn;t tell where you have been ??? Busy in office work or something else :p :p
ashif_eee said:
:p :p :p :D :D

Brother,

U can show proof of fund with ur spouse name....No issue with that....

but there might be another issue....Tht is -u have already provided ur bank acc details , but if Local VO want to verify without asking pof proof then they will get less balance....Although they will ask for the proof on that time...(they dont reject files for this issue on this stage ...:))...

So u will have to think for this issue also ...:)

My suggestion----Since u are from lucky Visa office--NDVO then u can expect ur file will be processed within 10-12 months....

So u can mercy that 1500 bucks for the time being (I hope this will be one yrs only...)...

Then u will need not to be worried for any issue...:)

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
k_b said:
ashif broo hey... how r u .. where had u been. There is a question posted by me on last page to whom no one answered. Now i can hope i will get an answer.. now that the BOSS is here :) :)

its titled grhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Hi K_B,

Doesn't matter if you transfer money to your wife or children account. It should be on the name of any member of your family.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
sampathuce said:
Hi seniors,

Can some body please clarify below points.

1) I am unable to get birth certificate as i born before 1989 and there is no record with them. I have been trying since 2 months and no result. so is it ok if we submit notary affidavit along with passport photo copy or tenth certificate. ???

2) Do we need to notarize photo copies of experience letters as well???

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Sampath
You can submit your sec school certificate if it has
Applicant name
Dob
Parents name
And/or affidavit as a proof of birth from parents

2) pls chck documents check list....

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
k_b said:
POSTING AGAIN SORRY BUT NO ONE ANSWERED IT:

-KB
I guess As long as your wife is part of your application as you can prove the same amount of minus from your account and plus in her account , you would be fine.After all , Its your money to shuffle not CIC's, What CIC wants : No big transfers in account , Accounts must be in name of applicant solely or jointly with Co applicant , No loan against account amount.

Other's advice ....on this ?

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
~~~~~ POSTING AGAIN AS NOBODY RESPONDED ~~~~~

Hello Friends. I have a question.

While an application is still at CIC (i.e. awaiting CC/DD charge or awaiting PER) and in this duration if a candidate manages to secure offer of employment in Canada, then:
1. Can the candidate inform CIC and get his application amended to include and consider the offer of employment?
2. And in such cases, where offer of employment in Canada is available or gets secured after PR application is sent, how much time will it take for CIC to process PR.. 1 month, 2 months or more?

Let me know you opinion or web links where I can get more details.

Thanks.

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Guys who got DD or CC charged or PER have you certified or notarized copies of your documents that were in English originally?

nraju2174

Jul 15, 2014
Century said:
Congratulation. It is very good sign. It means your application is complete.
hi I got cui number when I called to cic but when I tried to know my status in site It was showing that we are not able to recognize you
What does it mean and when it will show application was in process

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
thanks bro for your words of advice... :)

Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] @ mkshah

If I were you I wouldn't be worried about express entry so much but about the current FSWP 2014 that has all rules and regulations in place and shared with people around the globe. This is a program running successfully for a few years now, and fortunately for us opens up ONE THOUSAND seats per NOC, and a total of so many seats that it won't get close to full by the time it expires on April 30th 2015.

It expires on April 30th 2015, this was shared several months ago on April 26th 2014's Canada Gazette. I am sure if you search on google this should be readily available information.

Rest is up to you, mate. Enjoy!!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] I know where he's been ;)

:p :p :p :p

k_b said:
THanks bro..... Thanks for the answer .. +1 after 168 hours from now :)

Ok. i can show FDR to VO right? Not required that it has to be in account which i have shown bank certificate for. Actually FDR and account are with the same bank and i have provided bank certificate mentioning both FDR and Saving Bank account details...

however you didn;t tell where you have been ??? Busy in office work or something else :p :p
Been busy a bit for Iftar parties of Ramadan and shopping for upcoming Eid....:D

Ohh then u can proceed to transfer the money to that FD...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.