+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Re: DHL Courier problem

BetterLife said:
Thanks SS1 for detailed information.

But how can i track the reference number? I have waybill number of DHL? Can i track using the same WayBill number or do i need separate reference number from Loomis? Do i get Proof Of Delivery, so i can get to know my documents have been delivered to CIC?
Call DHL they'll provide you. Its a separate one from the DH Waybill number.

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi everyone

Dont know what has gone wrong with WES these days, i recently did a course-by-course evaluation with WES in the USA which was completed in May 2014, so i mailed them about getting ECA for FSWP. they told me to apply and pay the fees once i do that they will use the documents from WES USA for FSWP/ECA. i applied for ECA on 28th June, i got a mail from WES yesterday about the estimated date of completion to be 5 August 2014, am only a little scared of CAPs being reached for my NOC 1212.

runningrace

May 10, 2014
Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
29-Oct-2014(CC Charge Date, NS Time)
Nomination.....
06-Nov-2014(Happy Gurpurab :) )
File Transfer...
Processing Start: 07-Jan-2015(2nd Line appeared on 11-Jan-2015)
Med's Request
10-Jan-2015 --Got Remedical Mail --> 02/Feb/2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2015 --Remedical Completed -->> 27/Apr/2015 -->TLU 12-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jun-2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai) DM and Passport Submission: 09-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015(Ready for Collection 19-06-2015 , Collected 23/06/2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai))
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
siouxe said:
Good day!

I applied through a consultant last year but unfortunately my papers were returned due to cap filled. I asked my consultant for the UCI number but he said that there's no way that CIC issued the UCI number as my files weren't opened by CIC, which is I doubt very much. How can I contact CIC and asked for that UCI number?
Send your application without writing the UCI number..
If they have given the UCI earlier they will map you accordingly..

patricia08

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 13,2014
Nomination.....
DD:Nov 17,2014
AOR Received.
PER: Dec 3,2014
File Transfer...
PCC:May 20, 2015
Med's Request
May 29, 2015
Med's Done....
June 4, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received: August 2, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Q. My mode of payment is Pay Order, Demand Draft etc. Will it delay my PER?

A. It may or may not delay your time for PER. DD is considered to be the safest & permanent payment as compared to Credit Cards which may not work for number of reasons and can jeopardize your application. DD takes a bit of time for clearing, usually 4 ~ 15 working days as there are various banks are involved. The overall time for DD and CC is not very huge. The average difference is about 3 days to 7 working days overall.

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Oscar7 said:
To me it does not sound logical to get any document now on company letter head when the company itself was closed 4 years ago (that itself would call (from you) an explanation on the cover letter as to who was keeping these company letter heads for 4 years after company closure, and most importantly why.....which should be totally avoided). But hey, who am I to judge! :p I am just a plain Jake!! LOL ;)

Just get it on plain A4 paper. Enjoy!! :)
Thanks Oscar. My boss has few old letter-heads sitting in his old documents. But I think you are right, I would get reference letter on plain paper signed by my ex CEO and his new business card for the present company. Along with this, I would attach my old docs i.e appointment letter and Experience letter of this company which are ofcourse available on letter-heads. Would that be sufficient ?

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsingh80 said:
FSW 2014 will be till Apr 2015.. Express entry might overlap with that
I think, this FSW2014 is up to december only, since it is written in the CIC website "These are the last applications we will accept under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015."

This means, they will accept applications till December. But processing may get overlap with express entry

Check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Never Say Never

Star Member
May 6, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
29-10-2014 ( PER Received)
Med's Request
02-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-02-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
June!
patricia08 said:
Question: What are the steps after PER?

Answer: The first thing that will happen after your PER is that CIO will transfer your electronic file and paper based file to your designated Visa Office mentioned in the IMM 0008 Generic Form. The Visa Office may or may not inform you about this activity, for example, London Visa Office will not inform about this activity, while Beijing or New Delhi may send Acknowledgement. At this stage, your ecas status will remain “In Process”.

After the file has been transferred, it waits in the queue to be reviewed by Visa Officer. A Visa Officer will review your file and will determine the eligibility of your application for further processing. IF the visa officer decides that everything that you have provided is genuine and inline with what is required, he/she will put your file in actual “process”. You will see a new line added in your ecas as “We have started processing your application on mm-dd-yyyy”. Your status will remain “In Process”. The worse scenario is that Visa Officer will overrule the previous PER decision and may reject the application before starting the process, in this case, you will see “Decision Made” in your ecas. *For FSWP 2013, we are hoping that this may not happen as everything has already been screened at CIO.

From here on, everything will be verified and cross-referenced. This includes and not limited to your experience letters, salary stubs, visiting cards, employment offices, relative documents [if applicable], passport verification, IELTS verification, national identity cards verification [if applicable], your educational documents, marksheets, your background declaration, security checks and so on. They may or not may not visit, call or email your current / previous employers. It's totally up to them.

At this stage, the visa officer MAY call for a face to face interview at your local visa office. In case of remote visa office, the RVO will inform you about the due date and time and the location. Visa officer will clearly mention in the email about the reason of the interview so that you can gather required documents to back your original case. You will not be informed about the outcome of the interview on the spot but the next step will let you know how well you performed. NOTE: Visa Officer will not judge your English Language ability in the interview.

IF everything goes well, you will receive a Medical Call. IF an interview goes well and you managed to satisfy the visa officer, you will get the same result. At this stage, your ecas will still read “In Process”.

IN CASE something goes wrong with or without interview, you will get “Decision Made” at your ECAS which means youre no more eligible for PR processing and you will get a rejection with a letter mentioning the reasons.

After you receive Medical Call, you will have to undergo Medical Examination at your local DMP [Find your local DMP HERE]. You and your dependents have to satisfy the visa officer that you are medically fit to be admissible to Canada. Once your results have been received by the Visa Office, your ecas will read, “We have received your medical results on mm-dd-yyyy” and the status will remain “In Process”.

You or one of your dependent may get a re-medical exam if there's a doubt about something that they think need to be reverified.

The next step would be [and not limited to] Passport Request, any additional or updated documents, new Police Clearance Certificate etc and Right of Permanent Resident fee [RPRF] which is $490 for each Principal Applicant and Spouse [if applicable]. You do not have to pay RPRF for your children.

Once everything is done and your payment cashed, your status will be changed to “Decision Made” and the address will be updated with a Canadian address & you will receive your Passports & Confirmation of Permanent Residence [COPR].
Thank you for explaining the process so well!!

@patricia08

+1 for you!!

Bozance

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-11-2014
AOR Received.
POF request 03-02-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Hi to all applicants, wish you all the best.

I have 19,500 CAD as settlement funds, I don't own a house or a car, no mortgage nothing else only money on the bank account
so in the form IMM 008 SCHEDULE 3 I should write

Assets 0
Liabilities 0
Settlement funds 19,500 CAD

Please it's urgent

ak1

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
patricia08 said:
Q. My mode of payment is Pay Order, Demand Draft etc. Will it delay my PER?

A. It may or may not delay your time for PER. DD is considered to be the safest & permanent payment as compared to Credit Cards which may not work for number of reasons and can jeopardize your application. DD takes a bit of time for clearing, usually 4 ~ 15 working days as there are various banks are involved. The overall time for DD and CC is not very huge. The average difference is about 3 days to 7 working days overall.

Thanks Patricia

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
24 jan 2015
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 june 2015
Hi All

Those who are from 2171 NOC, can you please share what roles and responsibilities you have mentioned and your CC charged? I am a System Analyst but not sure what all should I include. Dont want to copy paste all the roles and responsibilities which are mentioned in NOC 2171 from CIC website.

Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mkshah said:
pls can anyone share some info about this "Express Entry"

what it is
and how it will affect current immigration process
and will it also be implied to current FSW 2014 program..

I tried to find on google about it... but no info
Hi, see this article (http://www.journalofcommerce.com/article/id61034/--express-entry-expected-to-prevent-immigration-backlogs) pasted below;
The Canadian federal government is implementing new measures in key economic immigration programs to prepare for next year’s launch of Express Entry.

Express Entry is open to skilled immigrants and allows the government to select the best candidates who are most likely to succeed in Canada, rather than those who happen to be first in line.

As a result, it is expected to prevent backlogs and allow CIC to better coordinate application volume with the annual immigration levels plan.

“What will happen under this system is that once you have pre-registered, in the event that there is a job offer or you don’t want to come in now, you will be invited by the system to apply for permanent entry,” said Atkinson.

“Now, the rules that will decide whether or not you qualify for permanent entry are not going to change.”

“My understanding is the provincial governments are going to be part of this, and you may see that the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) are going to be managed by this system,” said Atkinson.

“Although, the provinces themselves would probably control the invites.”

Express Entry candidates who receive a job offer or nomination under the PNP will be quickly invited to apply for permanent residency.

This is a key distinction between Express Entry and the Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) Program, which is only used to fill temporary labour and skill shortages.

The whole process is expected to take about six months from the time of pre-registering with the fully automatic online system to enter the country under one of the permanent entry programs.

Atkinson said one of the issues for Express Entry is that similar systems already operating in Australia and New Zealand provide employers with the ability to search the database, in which these pre-registrants are sitting.

“What is not clear to us is to what extent the Canadian system is going to allow for that,” he said.

In addition, Atkinson said the Express Entry system may be linked with the Government of Canada’s Job Bank.

It currently matches Canadian employers with potential immigrants and Employment Insurance recipients, who are looking for work.

“If you are an employer under the Temporary Foreign Worker program, the government requires you to use the Job Bank to make sure employment offers go to any and all permanent residents and Canadians, before you are allowed to get an LMO (Labour Market Opinion) that allows you to go offshore,” said Atkinson.

The 2014 federal budget will invest $14 million over two years and $4.7 million per year ongoing to ensure Express Entry is implemented successfully.

According to Atkinson, the FSTP was very well received by the industry, but employers have found other ways to bring workers into the country.

“Some employers prefer the PNP program, because it is more employer-directed, broad and more flexible,” he said.

“And if you employ a TFW, after 12 months of experience, they can apply for permanent status under the CEC, without having to leave Canada.”

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Bozance said:
Hi to all applicants, wish you all the best.

I have 19,500 CAD as settlement funds, I don't own a house or a car, no mortgage nothing else only money on the bank account
so in the form IMM 008 SCHEDULE 3 I should write

Assets 0
Liabilities 0
Settlement funds 19,500 CAD

Please it's urgent
Hi, this okay. A lot of people are in similar position and it is not an issue :)

Goodwork#

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Hi

I have submitted my application to Sydney Office on June 12, 2014. i have filled form for payment of fee through Credit Card. When would they will charge fee from card.

Furthermore, i applied under the NOC Category 2132. I have required qualification as the requirement of this code and same job description stipulated under 2132. However, job designation does not match with designation given.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
runningrace said:
Send your application without writing the UCI number..
If they have given the UCI earlier they will map you accordingly..
Even my application was returned last year due to caps being filled, but CIC still writes your UCI number with pen/pencil on first page of generic application form. your consultant is purposely not telling your UCI number.

But no worries, send your application w/o UCI number, CIC will update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.